Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t we been talking a lot about how they should take advantage of their pool both for Abbie’s benefit and to tire her out and to help Pigcilla lose weight? Latest post on insta. Hi 🐷 🐖 Squad! Nice to know you’re still reading 🐷 ☺👋🏻 View attachment 97351
I’d love to see what that “homesh
I am so grateful I can work from home. I am so sorry that more jobs don't have that option.
It really is hard to know what to do. We all have to earn a living and as much as I have wanted to put in my two weeks every day of the last month, I can't.
I hope you stay well, too.
I am one of those that can’t work from home! It was an option at first but then no more... pretty much fucked but my siblings have offered to help as much
EXACTLY! And Abbie's rights end where other people's begin.
Wait! She has autism.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even if she didn't speak english most people can get the jest of simple things... like I am sorry. Honestly lady was standing close enough Abby probably didn't even realize she grabbed a stranger or someone not with them. But the "adults" in the situation should have handled it better. But they just aren't good people period. There's still hope for Isaiah.... summer too though if she doesn't break free from the influence soon she might be lost. But AnP are just terrible humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They had to of lied checking into that hotel in Atlanta ...... no hotel would allow anyone To stay there If they previously were just in Cabo traveling ...... like days before !!!! It’s the first question they ask !! To risky for the hotel, staff and other guests to allow them to stay ! They had to of lied !!!!!!!
YES.... THIS!!!! And Georgia was in full swing with shutting things down and kids were being put on homeschool etc... How irresponsible these people were going on this trip! Looked like Centennial Park was empty! Even during the evening during a normal world it is busy with visitors. Most restaurants they filmed they were eating outside because indoor dining was not available.

Reactions: 12
It's one of the things that drives me the most crazy with A&P, mostly Asa. That Abbie should be totally free to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants and everyone around her needs to accommodate/understand. He's talked about how she shouldn't be repressed or restrained because she perceives the world differently and handles things differently. I can agree with that -- to an extent. Everyone, regardless if they are neurotypical or neurodiverse/special needs should be free to be who they are, but not at the expense of putting themselves/and/or/others in danger and also not being majorly disruptive and disturbing to others. Yes, Abbie has many things she cannot help and she perceives the world differently. But, she can still be taught not to do certain things - even if she doesn't totally understand WHY she can't do something. I remember Asa saying that they don't use typical discipline with her because she doesn't respond to it (except sometimes to laugh & think it's funny).. and I get that typical discipline may not work with her for the most part. But it seems they don't really do a whole lot in terms of alternate ways of disciplining her. I think they've mentioned a couple of times making her sweep as a punishment because she hates it. But, that was a while ago.
Asa, yes it would be nice if everyone was just automatically as understanding and accepting of Abbie's behaviors as you think they ought to be. But that is not the reality here. When people react to her yelling, clapping, stomping and head swinging... it's a natural response to look at something that startles you - there's no need to get so defensive about it. Whether you like it or not, Abbie's behaviors need to managed a lot more closely than you're doing now. You're not helping her by letting her get away with so much.

**EDIT**... I will give them one thing, in today's vlog where they stopped by a restaurant, they opted to eat in the car because Abbie was kind of upset & wound up. So, they are capable of doing the right thing.. sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
True. But a broken clock is also correct twice a day.😉

**EDIT**... I will give them one thing, in today's vlog where they stopped by a restaurant, they opted to eat in the car because Abbie was kind of upset & wound up. So, they are capable of doing the right thing.. sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It makes me so angry how they allowed Abbie to grab that lady, and the fans are not only condoning it but wishing it was them. wtf? what a liar that fat man is as well. he did not apologize or correct her behaviour! there is a full 10+ seconds after the incident before they cut to a new clip where there was no apology so he can not try and make the excuse that the apology was just edited out. Then when they do cut to a new clip, its Assa condoning the behaviour saying the lady is just not used to dancing.

View attachment 97356View attachment 97357View attachment 97358View attachment 97359View attachment 97360View attachment 97361
View attachment 97362

Then there is this comment.

View attachment 97363

I'm just going to say this once for people who can't seem to grasp this concept.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ANOTHER PERSONS BODY WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.
I would ask that Christyzangel if she would feel joyful if a NT person grabbed that lady and started swaying around. I don't think her heart would hurt if the person pulled away. It's irresponsible of them taking Abbie to these places and not control her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What does her nationality have to do with anything? How does he know she isn’t American?🤦‍♀️
Because he is the great and powerful asa. I just wish the leghumpers would look behind the curtain but seems like the scarecrow they have may have no brains to think for themselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seems like anyone with eyes in their faces and brains in their heads could see that her skin is awful.
Very flawed with so many imperfections that no amount of make up made by any make up company in the world, could hide it all.
On top of that...
She opens that lispy toothless mouth and the lies start falling out!!
#uglyontheoutsideandinside
In my opinion.
Yep, I hope she and Mr. Ego read this together. In the old house she unpacks some of her product packages and starts asking Isaiah about using cream for his acne and it was very obvious that Isaiah was extremely embarrassed, yet Asa chose to leave it in the vlog. Poor kid.

That camera is like an extension of his ego, in my opinion. He uses it to bully people and make them feel awkward, which in turn makes him feel superior. Notice how weird he acts when someone else is behind the camera? Like when he tagged along to Priscilla's girls night with Kaitlyn and she was vlogging (I also think that is just his real personality showing, he is a socially inept, self conscious, insecure little man boy).

That's why he'll try to keep this vlog circus going and milk the Abbie gravy train for as long as he can still hold that camera and stand. He is making the big YT bucks, got the big cars, the big castle, the pets, the "help" and the dumb doting wife that will even let him get away with cheating. Who could ask for more? He is king! Let us rejoice in ASA MAASS KING ..............of the arseholes, scammers, deadbeats, arrogant, narcissistic, cult crazy people 👑👑👑
Take a Bow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I always think the same thing about her choking, how has that not even happened yet
Right! Even the way she drinks, I am floored every time I see her drink from a cup, she just chugs almost the whole cup in like one easy swallow as if she just took a sip!?! Like, how? And if she uses a straw it's like she doesn't need to swallow it just goes down her throat . Maybe it's all the years of gagging herself and now that ongoing throaty grunt/yell she does all day has altered her throat? Who knows, did anyone else notice?

If I made that sound she makes for even one day as long as she does, I would have a sore throat and lose my voice by the next day.

Reactions: 12
Yep, I hope she and Mr. Ego read this together. In the old house she unpacks some of her product packages and starts asking Isaiah about using cream for his acne and it was very obvious that Isaiah was extremely embarrassed, yet Asa chose to leave it in the vlog. Poor kid.

That camera is like an extension of his ego, in my opinion. He uses it to bully people and make them feel awkward, which in turn makes him feel superior. Notice how weird he acts when someone else is behind the camera? Like when he tagged along to Priscilla's girls night with Kaitlyn and she was vlogging (I also think that is just his real personality showing, he is a socially inept, self conscious, insecure little man boy).

That's why he'll try to keep this vlog circus going and milk the Abbie gravy train for as long as he can still hold that camera and stand. He is making the big YT bucks, got the big cars, the big castle, the pets, the "help" and the dumb doting wife that will even let him get away with cheating. Who could ask for more? He is the king! Let us rejoice in ASA MAASS KING ..............of the arseholes, scammers, deadbeats, arrogant, narcissistic, cult crazy people 👑👑👑
Take a Bow
Talking about his ego and him always needing to be in control, I remember seeing a short clip when they were at playlistplaylist (maybe it was at the end of one of the videos), one of their YouTube friends was holding his camera, filming some shots and you could see it, the annoyance was building when the woman wanted to keep filming him, Assa wasn't happy about not having control at that moment. I tried finding the clip but for the life of me Idk where it is now. Idk if I'm missing it or he cut it but I know it was there.

that's just a small example though of this man always needs to be in control. He's exhibited so many signs of classic narcissistic behavior it's sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh that comment that the world had to conform to Abbie was a huge red flag for me. Be kind to her yes, but his expectation of tolerance is so narcissistic. No matter what she does or how jarring it could be to someone else, the world is required to say to her (and by extension him) that everything she does in any location is okay.
Thank you 👏👏
Everyone has to conform to the world, everyone has boundaries, EVERYONE, matter of fact, every single living thing, there are even 'laws of nature'. No one can just do whatever they want, whenever and however they want. Ugh, these crazy annoying people!

Ok so apologizing is now seen as something that people shouldn’t do frequently. Apologizing and being thankful are two things that a person shouldn’t get tired of unless it’s excessive (apology wise) ... that was a good moment for a warranted apology bleeping Ass... you could have googled on your phone (like you did for the Brazilian workers at the house) how to apologize in her language if you really wanted to. But no ... she doesn’t speak English ... shut up
Right!
Maassisms:
  • Pull some rude obnoxious bs in public "oh, she has autism she doesn't have to conform to society"
  • Someone calls them on their bs, pulls autism card, oh we are carrying the burden of having a disabled child, support u$, look at u$, buy our mer¢h, follow u$ on $ocial media
  • "We don't ask anyone for anything, we offer free content, you don't pay us YouTube pays us" (weren't they regularly asking people to become patreons in the other house? And to buy their merch and Abbie's art, or is that "free" too?)
  • We just spent half a million on a huge house with private pool, but we don't want to "hide" Abbie at home, we must travel and take cruises and live the celebrity life. What Corona? No no no, that is for the peasants hahaha.
  • Priscilla posts a pic of her French doors open to their private pool. "Boo hoo, I have to stay home and deal with my disabled kid because of this stupid Corona, poor me". After just returning from not one but two vacations back to back. Like she lives in a shack in the swamp.
And their fan$ just eat it up 🤮

Ok so apologizing is now seen as something that people shouldn’t do frequently. Apologizing and being thankful are two things that a person shouldn’t get tired of unless it’s excessive (apology wise) ... that was a good moment for a warranted apology bleeping Ass... you could have googled on your phone (like you did for the Brazilian workers at the house) how to apologize in her language if you really wanted to. But no ... she doesn’t speak English ... shut up
Right!
Maassisms:
  • Pull some rude obnoxious bs in public "oh, she has autism she doesn't have to conform to society"
  • Someone calls them on their bs, pulls autism card, oh we are carrying the burden of having a disabled child, support u$, look at u$, buy our mer¢h, follow u$ on $ocial media
  • "We don't ask anyone for anything, we offer free content, you don't pay us YouTube pays us" (weren't they regularly asking people to become patreons in the other house? And to buy their merch and Abbie's art, or is that "free" too?)
  • We just spent half a million on a huge house with private pool, but we don't want to "hide" Abbie at home, we must travel and take cruises and live the celebrity life. What Corona? No no no, that is for the peasants hahaha.
  • Priscilla posts a pic of her French doors open to their private pool. "Boo hoo, I have to stay home and deal with my disabled kid because of this stupid Corona, poor me". After just returning from not one but two vacations back to back. Like she lives in a shack in the swamp.
And their fan$ just eat it up 🤮
Awareness,kindness,etc are all great. But,it does NOT mean that your child,no matter her challenges can scream,run,bounce,poke,prod,etc me in my space.
An accident is one thing,and it should be acknowledged and yes,an I am sorry should be given.

People blasting that woman because of her reaction to Abbie is another of the Maas family followers traits- bullying.
Not that the woman needed a reason for her reaction,but what if just maybe she had some sort of challenge herself!

And as to the filming inside the aquarium,keep the damned thing aimed on your family and your family only! Again,someone could be seen on those vlogs that does not want to be seen. I don’t give a good dawg damn if it’s allowed by law! It’s called privacy. If someone were to be hurt because of being in one of those vlogs,am sure you would blame that person themself!
Maassisms:
  • Someone uses Abbie's photo in a political ad to represent disabled kids, Asa calls them out for using it without permission and contacts them to have it removed.
  • Videos and photos random adults and children on a daily basis and uses it for his vlog to make money. "Hey it's not illegal"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am probably compromised as well. 67 and finished BC treatments in December. But had my mammogram and ultrasound today and I am cancer-free! I am retired, so I stay at home most of the time anyway, which I love. I read this forum as much as I can, and I love it, Everyone is great, Stay well, all my friends! 😍😍
CONGRATULATIONS 🥳👏🤩 on being Cancer free!! Wishing you continued health and wellness friend 💞

I would think she should be brought to the attention of the CDC and the Airlines and Hotels. She needs to be tested. She may have passed the virus on to many people. Surely someone will see it as their civic duty to report. The government is telling people to report these things. For others safety her family and her. So PLEASE someone be a responsible adult and report this. Your talking about people's lives here!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually think this is a great idea, but it needs to be hush hush. If they follow here, they'll figure it out and you"ll be stuck making new accts to comment. They shadow banned me, and I didnt know it for a while. I was pissed, but too lazy to start a new acct just to comment over there. The asshole.
I usually make a new account every 30 days so I get a free trial and then no ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
10fingers:

omfg dying lol!!! 🤣

A$$A, PRI$$, even I$AIAH....this I$ perfectly you!!!

• “Someone calls them on their bs, pulls autism card, oh we are carrying the burden of having a disabled child, support u$, look at u$, buy our mer¢h, follow u$ on $ocial media!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 97368
except to anyone except you and your followers, this is not a "dance"!!!

edit: and don't even get me started on the "many cultures" thing. in what culture is it alright and accepted that random strangers can grab your wrists and start flailing around?
I'm calling it, that was some ignorant, racist, nationalist BS!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm calling it, that was some ignorant, racist, nationalist BS!
This isn't the first time he's pulled this either. When they were going either to or from California (I think it was) on the plane, a similar thing happened. Abbie didn't grab anyone but she was doing her yelling in the airport and it echoed quite loudly. A few people kinda stared at her as they walked by. Asa says: "They were from another country, they're not used to this sort of thing."... as if Abbie's behaviors are about the country she's from??? No, Asa. Other white english-speaking Americans startle and stare at her yelling, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This isn't the first time he's pulled this either. When they were going either to or from California (I think it was) on the plane, a similar thing happened. Abbie didn't grab anyone but she was doing her yelling in the airport and it echoed quite loudly. A few people kinda stared at her as they walked by. Asa says: "They were from another country, they're not used to this sort of thing."... as if Abbie's behaviors are about the country she's from??? No, Asa. Other white english-speaking Americans startle and stare at her yelling, too.
I remember that. Like all Americans are totally down with someone yelling incessantly in an airport.
Also implies the issue in this scenario from travel hell that could only be topped by being on that plane and the ultimate hell would have been being that poor soul who was in the seat in front of Abbie, is not her behavior but other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.