Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that comment that the world had to conform to Abbie was a huge red flag for me. Be kind to her yes, but his expectation of tolerance is so narcissistic. No matter what she does or how jarring it could be to someone else, the world is required to say to her (and by extension him) that everything she does in any location is okay.
Exactly.
This is their philosophy on "awareness".
It ties right in with their narcissism.
In my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So on todays vlog, we learn something new! Isaiah now has sensory issues with clothing and certain shoes, so they are teaming up with Vans clothing and shoe company to get some most likely free tit from there for him. Isaiah claims certain fabrics give him sensory issies so they ordered Vans stuff to see if they would work for him. Also they joked about the corona virus not once, but twice while in Atlanta at the aquarium. Hmmm....thought it wasn't around then yet? They must just reach out to random companies, using the autism card to try to collaberate with them and then get free tit. I can't take these maassholes...oh, and Abby grabbed some random lady in the aquarium and started head swinging/ dancing with her and you could see the lady pulled away like she was creeped out. Asa laughs and says "thats o.k. AB".
But it’s not ok. If some random grabbed me in public they would not be happy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t understand why they keep bringing up when the state asked for people to stay indoors. A lot of us here on the west coast have been self quarantined for almost 5 weeks now with or without being forced to. Why? Because we have common sense. So these fools go on a trip and come back..: and they got the “kids” crawling around in the aquarium. Abbie who doesn’t wash her hands all over the place and “dancing” with randos. Ok they reflect almost everything that I hate about Florida people. Sorry for all you normal Floridians but I’m referring to the 95% that are weird as hell.
You think that 5% of Floridians are normal? I think that's being really generous.
I hate Florida more now that I live here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so apologizing is now seen as something that people shouldn’t do frequently. Apologizing and being thankful are two things that a person shouldn’t get tired of unless it’s excessive (apology wise) ... that was a good moment for a warranted apology bleeping Ass... you could have googled on your phone (like you did for the Brazilian workers at the house) how to apologize in her language if you really wanted to. But no ... she doesn’t speak English ... shut up

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You think that 5% of Floridians are normal? I think that's being really generous.
I havent been to Florida since I was a kid, but you guys make me want to see what exactly is going on down there! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awareness,kindness,etc are all great. But,it does NOT mean that your child,no matter her challenges can scream,run,bounce,poke,prod,etc me in my space.
An accident is one thing,and it should be acknowledged and yes,an I am sorry should be given.

People blasting that woman because of her reaction to Abbie is another of the Maas family followers traits- bullying.
Not that the woman needed a reason for her reaction,but what if just maybe she had some sort of challenge herself!

And as to the filming inside the aquarium,keep the damned thing aimed on your family and your family only! Again,someone could be seen on those vlogs that does not want to be seen. I don’t give a good dawg damn if it’s allowed by law! It’s called privacy. If someone were to be hurt because of being in one of those vlogs,am sure you would blame that person themself!

• Heart
Honestly ... I just didn’t want to get attacked. Lol but yes, I thought that was generous too. I should have set it at 99.9% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so apologizing is seen as something that people shouldn’t do frequently. Apologizing and being thankful are two things that a person shouldn’t get tired of unless it’s excessive (apology wise) ... that was a good moment for a warranted apology bleeping Ass... you could have googled on your phone (like you did for the Brazilian workers at the house) how to apologize in her language if you really wanted to. But no ... she doesn’t speak English ... shut up
I swear you are my spirit animal!! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Have you seen the VLOG today? Abbie grabbed a random woman and did her "dancing" with her. Assssa filmed only the lower half of the woman but you could tell she was freaked out.. Abbie grabbed both of her hands. Assssa said.. its ok.. she is just dancing...its fine. Wow!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I havent been to Florida since I was a kid, but you guys make me want to see what exactly is going on down there! LOL
I lived in FL for 20 yrs(work thing) I think I figured some of it out. They go from Home w AC to car with same to destination then back. They keep blinds,curtains closed good part of day to keep heat/sun out. And if they are out for any length of time,I do think the sun has done damage. It is why a good deal,of the pop( no,not all) are overweight. To damned hot to be outside. I hated that my youngest had to live their. His siblings were raised in the Northeast,always out and about,lots to do,etc.
For him,it was certain times of the day that he could go,out,ride his bike,skateboard,etc without getting extremely overheated. It’s sort of why my home became the hangout.

Reactions: 4
I did not hear an apology either. I would be mortified, as that woman was. You could see her recoil.

Floridian here..but I always say I am originally from Ohio.

• Haha
I bet she cannot do half of what took Brandy years to teach her anymore.
Exactly. This is one of the things that frustrates me the most about A&P because I know first hand how sad it is when you dedicate so much time and effort into teaching someone work or social skills and it all goes out the window because of other people's laziness or they just don't give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if someone banged into Abbie,or grabbed her how would they react? At the least they would expect an apology Am sure the police would prob be called and a charge of assault filed. They are those people...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My problem with the bags though in general is why does Abbie and the cult get to deliver them? It seems to me the school caters to these idiot parents and they just cater to them, not even Abbie just Pisscilla and ASSa for some weird reason. The biggest issue is filming in that school though, do they have consent to film in there around other kids? Also, they can just show up to Abbie's school at any given time for a surprise visit to Vlog and nobody says tit?

I guess my whole issue altogether with this is that they seem to think they can just do whatever they want because they have a channel and the whole family had zero consideration for any of the other kids as well as the parents, I'm sure. I've never seen any other parents there when they were filming unless it was a legit school event. I'm sorry, I just don't agree with them allowing ASSa and Pisscilla to just jump on board and make it seem like this was all their idea.

Because from what you were saying, I was under the impression they decided to do this but now I find out these idiots jumped in a school project that was for kids? They like to jump in this tit to make themselves look good. That annoys me, I really really just hate the fact they think they're allowed to film in the school. Do they even ask?
I dont see how anyone could possibly believe that they actually give two shits about the homeless and less fortunate bc, look at this bullshit the big lady is selling.....the hand sanitizer for almost $50! She gets pissed when someone even questions the price. She is all about money and wouldn't even THINK about giving anyone actual free tit that she provided.

Cringe comment warning!!
Ahhhhhhh!!! Gross!!!!!

• Heart
Ok guys ... just an explanation of where the feces comment came from. I was just trying to explain to the rabid fans that just because if someone does it for you, doesn’t make it right (I didn’t want to go there but I had to think of an extreme example to make my point) ... here are the first set of screenshots of their attempts to eat me alive...

Ok so I think they uploaded wrong so read the right one first ...

Attachments

• Heart
Ok guys ... just an explanation of where the feces comment came from. I was just trying to explain to the rabid fans that just because if someone does it for you, doesn’t make it right (I didn’t want to go there but I had to think of an extreme example to make my point) ... here are the first set of screenshots of their attempts to eat me alive...

Ok so I think they uploaded wrong so read the right one first ...
Oh my god, I love it!! Way to keep it real all the way thru, my fine friend!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.