Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I keep saying. Use soap and water. When I was growing up we had no hand sanitizer and I seemed to have survived other flu outbreaks the last 50 years. Also, the frenzy over bottled water cracks me up. Turn on your faucet and you’ll have water. Crazy how so many have panicked. Use caution I agree but talk about going off the rails.
Some people have lead poisoning....in their water...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another rabid fan....maybe P can get her company to sell rabies shots! Btw,look close at P’s answer. Seems she is totally clueless about what exactly a National State of Emergency is. FL. Didn’t have one according to her.....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Totally with you on them being miserable. I just wish Abbie were happier. There's a glimmer every now and then, like in the vlog where A&P were away, where she seems so content and happy. And then it's gone. Maybe it was edited out, but I don't recall her asking constantly for snacks in that one. She was engaged in other activities which got her mind off of food. Sitting on the sofa with nothing to do, little to no physical activity, and she asks for food out of boredom.
Why is it we can see this stuff but they can't?
They see what they want to see. It's selective vision. We see reality, a tantrum, they see fantasy, communication. We see," Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" (Reality: thrashing around, jumping up and down, stomping like a baby) They see," Mother, father, I would like a snack now, please", (fantasy, her running around leaping with no gravity and a halo above her head.) Sometimes I really do think that the big lady HAS TO BE drunk or high to see what she is seeing and Asa.....well....he just has little man syndrome and has got too big for his britches. He thinks everything he does is dipped in gold so, I'm not at all surprised he dosen't see reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isiah is your son, he was not born for the sole purpose of being Abbie's caregiver if something happens to either of you.
2. Summer borderline abuses your child by pushing her, I've seen her actually pull on Abbie's hair! Then you let her talk tit about Abbie too.
3. Abbie is not your dog or your cute little doll. Talk TO HER, not at her.
4. FFS! ADD A YES AND NO BUTTON TO HER iPAD OPTIONS! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWING HER TO EXPRESS HER WANTS!
5. By allowing your child to act like a wild bleeping animal with little to no consequences, just let it sink it....Isiah ain't gonna want that when she's 30 and stronger. If you have any hopes of your precious little caregiver of a son to remain that way when you die, TEACH HER!
Hey Ass and Pitycilla, you just got served motherfuckas!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally off topic but you know it's bad when all malls in New Jersey are closed indefinitely.... but on the upswing I found toilet paper today but now tissues are impossible to find...oh well can't win them all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been on here for awhile now and I haven't seen anything said about Abigail herself that was bad. Now, I, myself have said they treat her like a pet animal, I don't like the behavior they have taught her, she has been taught that being a bully is the way to get things and the yelling makes me so angry I want to slap my own damn face but, she isn't capable of knowing the difference i just hate those things about her.....not her herself. I don't have an opinion on her herself bc there really isn't room to make one due to her not being capable. Does that make sense?

I made an account here after reading the last 3-4 threads to catch up and I just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family and EVERYTHING they do for autism and education!....Until I watched more then 5 videos and realized they were pieces of tit.

I couldn't resist starting my first post here as an opening of making it seem like I supported them. lol

Let's begin with my thoughts on this, I found them 2 separate ways, the first was when my friend who does have a special needs child shared a video to their page and I honestly clicked and watched because I was cleaning and needed sound. The second time I found them? THEY USED PAID ADS WITH THE DAMN POTTY TRAINING VIDEO! Not only are you making money on the video but you're now paying so strangers can watch your Daughter use the toilet? I sat there and watched him go through a potty routine with her and now seeing all of this and how she used to be?

She's definitely regressed because in the older videos when ASSa would do crafts with her she actually did understand and did them and appeared to at max 3-4 years old mentally just unable to speak.

I hope that Isiah moves away for college, comes home maybe on the Holiday's and then he either marries his current Girlfriend or finds himself a different one, my point is I hope he finds himself a decent woman, marries her and has his own kids and life AND I really hope that when the parents eventually pass on, he does not have to care for her all his life because THAT is truly hell for such a young man who had to deal with Abbie all his life the way it is. He didn't make Abbie, that was P and ASSa who laid down to make that child, not Isiah.

Not only did they set Isiah up for life with a constant burden they didn't teach this girl anything and they push anyone away who could help Abby in any manner so she's a spoiled baby who can physically fight you like a grown ass man if she wanted to and at times, I think she does try to purposely hurt them because they DON'T listen to what she wants. Since you don't TEACH her tit, try TRAINING her. Do you understand that term better ASSa?

I also believe that Summer, who is a complete moron is option two. They already have in their minds that Isiah is going to take care of Abby when they die and if Isiah finally decides 'haha, no screw you guys.' when they're gone they want Summer to take on this roll even though the tension in the videos between them is clearly visible.

I adore Brandi and how she actually makes Abbie do things and sign, she seems to be the best of the bunch along with CN. They should honestly just let Summer stop interacting with Abby, she's not a 'best friend' or even a friend and Abby KNOWS that. You can tell she does know when they're talking tit about her. Brandi and CN treat her like a real person.

They talk about and at Abby like she's a dog or an expensive doll they bought that they only play with because 'we spent the money' on this. I have seen a few of you saying that she says words or she does not. I agree, I have heard her say words after watching many of these trainwreck videos. She clearly says 'No' it's a louder grumble BUT when she does it, she shakes her head like you would to shake your head 'No' and I don't think it's Stimming, she's clearly expressing she does not want to to things but they make her. She actually says no a lot as well as I've seen her look directly at ASSa and pull on his sleeve and be like 'Daaaah!' with a grunt and I think she's trying to say 'Dad' or at least 'Dada' based on her mental age.

I used to do old threads (GuruGossip) back in the day so if this is the new gossip site and anyone was from there back in the days of Trasha then...Hi! I wasn't going to type anything about these people, I just wanted to see if anyone else thought it was weird and I came over here and found all of this tit and I'm thrilled I'm not the only one who is concerned for Abbie. I also am shocked to find out how old P is, My Mom is in her 50's and looks younger than her and she's not a health nut and she's smokes and has COPD and she's still heather and looks better but she's also not a glutton. I thought 🐷 was maybe 56-60, that mlm blush or whatever she puts on her cheeks looks like tit and adds YEARS to her.

This one is for you ASSa and P 🐷

1. Isiah is your son, he was not born for the sole purpose of being Abbie's caregiver if something happens to either of you.
2. Summer borderline abuses your child by pushing her, I've seen her actually pull on Abbie's hair! Then you let her talk tit about Abbie too.
3. Abbie is not your dog or your cute little doll. Talk TO HER, not at her.
4. FFS! ADD A YES AND NO BUTTON TO HER iPAD OPTIONS! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWING HER TO EXPRESS HER WANTS!
5. By allowing your child to act like a wild bleeping animal with little to no consequences, just let it sink it....Isiah ain't gonna want that when she's 30 and stronger. If you have any hopes of your precious little caregiver of a son to remain that way when you die, TEACH HER!

Abbie eats like a wild animal, it reminds me of that one wolf boy painting for picture. There was some story about a boy being raised by wolves years ago. Abbie actually acts like the boy raised by wolves, let that sink it. a boy who was RAISED by wild animals all his life and was 'normal' at birth acts in similar ways as your child and when they finally brought him around people, obviously his brain couldn't fully speak on the levels of the average person but he did learn enough words to communicate.
Way to keep it real right there!! That is the type of tit I like to see!!!

Reactions: 14
My my P sure gets defensive doesnt she? Her reply to someone who dared to question her about the timing of her travel during a pandemic....She says 'we had no restrictions on us when we left. We live in Florida"

okay no legal law against it. but how about some common sense or concern about your fellow human beings?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally off topic but you know it's bad when all malls in New Jersey are closed indefinitely.... but on the upswing I found toilet paper today but now tissues are impossible to find...oh well can't win them all
[/QUOTE 3 stores today,plus checked online deliveries,nope!No TP..plenty of tissues though..

I was just going to write something similar. I understand it is not a popular opinion but Ab doesn't "care". She would do better in a structured environment with 24/7 care.
My aunt kept my severally special needs cousin at home, always took her away on cruises, so that my cousin could roam a little, and meet new people where she could ask the same questions over and over. R had an OT come in once aweek, and help with reading the newspaper, and discussing the previous weeks tv program episodes of Coronation St etc. She was picked up by taxi x 3 a week to go to a program for older special needs that included a lot of sport related activities. When my aunty was 79 and my cousin 58 years old, she had a nervous breakdown and had to go into fulltime aged care. My cousin’s older brother, had always said he and his family would take care of R full time in their house, but such as the lack of doing two step procedures, they would often come home and R’s meal would still be in the microwave waiting to be heated up. She took up so much of the adults time, their own small children were suffering. They had to make the hard decision to also put R into a fulltime special needs facility, AND guess what... she is thriving, goes to dances, movies, has made friends, helps out around the facility, and just has a great old time, because other members of the facility have severe intellectual disabilities, she can ask the same questions over and over, until the care giver gets tired of it and redirects her😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My my P sure gets defensive doesnt she? Her reply to someone who dared to question her about the timing of her travel during a pandemic....She says 'we had no restrictions on us when we left. We live in Florida"

okay no legal law against it. but how about some common sense or concern about your fellow human beings?
I think she missed the whole point. It was declared A national State of Emergency..not just a statewide one. She can spin all she wants,and her rabid fans will just follow along.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes! As each day that goes by though,Isiah is becoming his father! ( yeah,we all become our parents at some point/time).

Summer- sorry,while her intent may have been at one point to be a “helper” she has become just as focused to being on camera that it overshadows most everything else. Her maturity level is much lower than that of one who will 22 soon. She to now has an identity problem( Isiah went from being big brother/oldest,to having now learnt of another sister,and Summers new place in family) as she has become the “Oldest” child of the family,big sister to both Isiah and Abbie. She has for intent and purposes become the “4th” caretaker to Abbie as well(not just respite).

Of course,when one watches P,it’s any wonder why none of them seem to have maturity. She acts like she is a teen,can’t seem to handle any more than being on her damned phone( yeah,works 80 hrs),morning/noon/night,and posing for Her own sites.( And of course,that horrendous TikTok crap she does).

Maybe Isiah will escape their clutches,but I doubt it. They will guilt him no matter how far away he goes. They will make sure to put Abbie on FaceTime,etc. and repeating” don’t you miss him,don’t you miss him” and P will prob shed crocodile tears to make for good vlogging as well. Heard somewhere they have a GPS tracking device on his phone. Hope he/they take it off of it when he does leave for college! If they ain’t paying for it(college) and he is 18+ it really is none of their business what he does while gone!
You reckon the big lady and Asa are still on good terms really? I mean, yeah, it looks good for the cameras but, what about the cameras go off at the end of the day? You reckon their in separate beds by now? I forsee this family falling like a wood cutters tree before it's over, TIMBER!!!, what about you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just went onto the vlog..wasn’t going to,and that women who posted about dates/times etc ( screened it above) is taking a pummeling from P’s rabid fans. Talk about nasty! What a bunch of bullies.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have been on here for awhile now and I haven't seen anything said about Abigail herself that was bad. Now, I, myself have said they treat her like a pet animal, I don't like the behavior they have taught her, she has been taught that being a bully is the way to get things and the yelling makes me so angry I want to slap my own damn face but, she isn't capable of knowing the difference i just hate those things about her.....not her herself. I don't have an opinion on her herself bc there really isn't room to make one due to her not being capable. Does that make sense?

Way to keep it real right there!! That is the type of tit I like to see!!!
I have said before that I only have pity for Abbie. That’s not to say I would have patience enough to spend any time with her. But that’s on my shortcomings. I watched one of her young videos today - from 8 years ago. She was looking at a boot or something on Asa’s hand with textures and colors. She seemed interested. At the end, Asa said “Abbie” and she reacted to her name immediately. Her eyes seemed clear and her attention span seemed much keener than presently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
You reckon the big lady and Asa are still on good terms really? I mean, yeah, it looks good for the cameras but, what about the cameras go off at the end of the day? You reckon their in separate beds by now? I forsee this family falling like a wood cutters tree before it's over, TIMBER!!!, what about you?
I dunno..she did take him to Cabo w her. She could have just as easily taken Summer or someone else. And the. She sang his praises to the heavens on her makeup site. Could be a front,but I do believe she is no,ding on for dear life and will say/do anything to keep him.

Reactions: 8
I think she missed the whole point. It was declared A national State of Emergency..not just a statewide one. She can spin all she wants,and her rabid fans will just follow along.
Yeah, no. If you can see a train coming even from 20 miles away, you don't get to say it was okay to be on the tracks when it hit you.
I get wanting to take vacations. We have one planned and it looks like we won't go. It pisses me off. I want to go anyway. I also want to stay healthy, and so I adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.