Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have no idea ! I’m so beyond mad that since they have gotten that puppy , Sandy has gotten sick and they have left it over 3 or 4 times while they went away over the course of only two months !!!!! I’m sure Sandy spends most of the time in that cage !!! poor Maverick - that dog is the absolute sweetest - they don’t deserve him ! Hire a dog walker Maas family !!! Garbage people !!!!!!!
Reality is they have a dog walker, Abbie should have this as part of her daily schedule, walking the dog with either S or B as part of therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I sincerely wish that Abbie can be "taught" to do more things.
However, the reality is, she's been left in the wild for far too long and I don't believe she has the "ability".
Sadly, that train left the station long ago.
In my opinion.
I totally agree. They have allowed her to run wild without any consequences for too long.

According to A&P, a tantrum is Abbie "communicating" what she wants by crying, yelling, jumping and thrashing. A melt-down is all of the above but includes aggression as well. However, Brandy has told them and the vlog in general several times that I have seen, that she does not differentiate between a meltdown or tantrum....that they are BOTH unacceptable forms of communication and behavior and shouldnt be reinforced...but Asa "knows" his Sweet Girl, and tantrums are "excellent" because she is "communicating" and just needs to express herself better.
It’s really getting on my nerves all this “ sweet girl “ tit. To be fair, there is not a lot that is sweet. If they had both applied
A little discipline as she has grown up, she might not be having the tantrums. Jumping up and down and stamping feet is not attractive in a toddler or a nearly 15 year old. She has never had boundaries and they are paying the price. If she takes after her parents for body type, I can only imagine a tantrum in the future when she is an adult, they will need reinforced floors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The potential is still there. She's at a school that helps and has a good therapist. What really holds her back are her parents. They can talk a good game about autism, but they mismanage her care at home so completely that I wonder if that is intentional.
Most certainly intentional. If she was well behaved they wouldn’t have much content.

I made an account here after reading the last 3-4 threads to catch up and I just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family and EVERYTHING they do for autism and education!....Until I watched more then 5 videos and realized they were pieces of tit.

I couldn't resist starting my first post here as an opening of making it seem like I supported them. lol

Let's begin with my thoughts on this, I found them 2 separate ways, the first was when my friend who does have a special needs child shared a video to their page and I honestly clicked and watched because I was cleaning and needed sound. The second time I found them? THEY USED PAID ADS WITH THE DAMN POTTY TRAINING VIDEO! Not only are you making money on the video but you're now paying so strangers can watch your Daughter use the toilet? I sat there and watched him go through a potty routine with her and now seeing all of this and how she used to be?

She's definitely regressed because in the older videos when ASSa would do crafts with her she actually did understand and did them and appeared to at max 3-4 years old mentally just unable to speak.

I hope that Isiah moves away for college, comes home maybe on the Holiday's and then he either marries his current Girlfriend or finds himself a different one, my point is I hope he finds himself a decent woman, marries her and has his own kids and life AND I really hope that when the parents eventually pass on, he does not have to care for her all his life because THAT is truly hell for such a young man who had to deal with Abbie all his life the way it is. He didn't make Abbie, that was P and ASSa who laid down to make that child, not Isiah.

Not only did they set Isiah up for life with a constant burden they didn't teach this girl anything and they push anyone away who could help Abby in any manner so she's a spoiled baby who can physically fight you like a grown ass man if she wanted to and at times, I think she does try to purposely hurt them because they DON'T listen to what she wants. Since you don't TEACH her tit, try TRAINING her. Do you understand that term better ASSa?

I also believe that Summer, who is a complete moron is option two. They already have in their minds that Isiah is going to take care of Abby when they die and if Isiah finally decides 'haha, no screw you guys.' when they're gone they want Summer to take on this roll even though the tension in the videos between them is clearly visible.

I adore Brandi and how she actually makes Abbie do things and sign, she seems to be the best of the bunch along with CN. They should honestly just let Summer stop interacting with Abby, she's not a 'best friend' or even a friend and Abby KNOWS that. You can tell she does know when they're talking tit about her. Brandi and CN treat her like a real person.

They talk about and at Abby like she's a dog or an expensive doll they bought that they only play with because 'we spent the money' on this. I have seen a few of you saying that she says words or she does not. I agree, I have heard her say words after watching many of these trainwreck videos. She clearly says 'No' it's a louder grumble BUT when she does it, she shakes her head like you would to shake your head 'No' and I don't think it's Stimming, she's clearly expressing she does not want to to things but they make her. She actually says no a lot as well as I've seen her look directly at ASSa and pull on his sleeve and be like 'Daaaah!' with a grunt and I think she's trying to say 'Dad' or at least 'Dada' based on her mental age.

I used to do old threads (GuruGossip) back in the day so if this is the new gossip site and anyone was from there back in the days of Trasha then...Hi! I wasn't going to type anything about these people, I just wanted to see if anyone else thought it was weird and I came over here and found all of this tit and I'm thrilled I'm not the only one who is concerned for Abbie. I also am shocked to find out how old P is, My Mom is in her 50's and looks younger than her and she's not a health nut and she's smokes and has COPD and she's still heather and looks better but she's also not a glutton. I thought 🐷 was maybe 56-60, that mlm blush or whatever she puts on her cheeks looks like tit and adds YEARS to her.

This one is for you ASSa and P 🐷

1. Isiah is your son, he was not born for the sole purpose of being Abbie's caregiver if something happens to either of you.
2. Summer borderline abuses your child by pushing her, I've seen her actually pull on Abbie's hair! Then you let her talk tit about Abbie too.
3. Abbie is not your dog or your cute little doll. Talk TO HER, not at her.
4. FFS! ADD A YES AND NO BUTTON TO HER iPAD OPTIONS! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWING HER TO EXPRESS HER WANTS!
5. By allowing your child to act like a wild bleeping animal with little to no consequences, just let it sink it....Isiah ain't gonna want that when she's 30 and stronger. If you have any hopes of your precious little caregiver of a son to remain that way when you die, TEACH HER!

Abbie eats like a wild animal, it reminds me of that one wolf boy painting for picture. There was some story about a boy being raised by wolves years ago. Abbie actually acts like the boy raised by wolves, let that sink it. a boy who was RAISED by wild animals all his life and was 'normal' at birth acts in similar ways as your child and when they finally brought him around people, obviously his brain couldn't fully speak on the levels of the average person but he did learn enough words to communicate.
Welcome to the forum and I agree with everything you say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's probably only posting that before she sits on her ass to read comments here. It must suck, being stuck inside the house quarantined alone with a child you cannot stand. Abbie is probably making her noises and P can't take it and just wants to engage with other people who might actually care that you're there.

The only time that Girl is going to P for anything is 'Food' or 'Eat' and she'll probably be so annoyed, that child will just have 2 hrs worth of snacks on the floor gone in like 3 minutes or less.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any guesses what the vlogs in the next couple of days will be? So many topics here to choose from, am sure that someone is getting some ideas.
Will it address the tickling/wrestling?
Will it address more activities for Abbie?

Or will it just be more drivel ,talk about the trip.Maybe the hand sanitizer?

We may not be the vlogs hosts,but dang it,they sure do take the content matter from these posts!
Haha. We supply all the vlog content. Hey miss piggy sort those wrinkles out, arsewipe get a bra

• Haha
  • Heart
Todays complaint from P....here's an idea.....tell her to keep her hands off. Oh wait, Summer, and Becca and Brandy and crazy Nanny and Isiah and Ass aren't there to help you!!
Funny how P had to make sure she mentioned Avondale neighborhood. Like who gives a F about what neighborhood you live in.

• Haha
I totally agree. They have allowed her to run wild without any consequences for too long.

It’s really getting on my nerves all this “ sweet girl “ tit. To be fair, there is not a lot that is sweet. If they had both applied
A little discipline as she has grown up, she might not be having the tantrums. Jumping up and down and stamping feet is not attractive in a toddler or a nearly 15 year old. She has never had boundaries and they are paying the price. If she takes after her parents for body type, I can only imagine a tantrum in the future when she is an adult, they will need reinforced floors.
Oh, don't even with the 'Sweet Girl' there is NOTHING sweet and she never responds in any manner when it's said to her. It also rubs me the wrong way because I have a 10 year old dog and for YEARS I have said 'Oh, there's my sweet girl!' or 'My girl is the sweetest girl ever!' now I don't think I can ever say that again to MY sweet girl who is actually the sweetest dog ever.

I thought they treated Abbie like a dog before sweet girl got to me. It bugs the tit out of me they can't even treat their 'sweet girl' like she's human.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh, don't even with the 'Sweet Girl' there is NOTHING sweet and she never responds in any manner when it's said to her. It also rubs me the wrong way because I have a 10 year old dog and for YEARS I have said 'Oh, there's my sweet girl!' or 'My girl is the sweetest girl ever!' now I don't think I can ever say that again to MY sweet girl who is actually the sweetest dog ever.

I thought they treated Abbie like a dog before sweet girl got to me. It bugs the tit out of me they can't even treat their 'sweet girl' like she's human.
She calls Sandy sweet girl too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Can I just say how much I just dont like these folks. The only one I don't have an issue with is Isaiah. Asa and the big lady are greedy as hell, Abigail is just unlikable due to how she has been taught. (She isn't capable of thinking for herself so, I can't really put the blame on her much.) Someone has to be there giving her things at all times to keep her from making everyone within a 1000ft radius absolutely miserable and Summer tries to hard and it makes her annoying and weak. Summer is that type of person that will follow you around like a little puppy dog and beg to help you with something. ( The big lady will get involved with anything that she thinks will bring her money and fame no matter how ridiculous it may be or how ridiculous it may make her look.) I just feel horrible for Isaiah bc, he is fighting an uphill battle here if he ever wants to try and distance himself from these silly fuckers.
Right! They say Isaiah has anxiety. I felt anxiety regularly when I used to watch their vlogs, who doesn't?? Just the urge to reach through your device and slap some sense into those people. Lawd!

• Haha
Re: Puppy That basically was an appeasement gift after the whole cheating/daughter affair became public knowledge.
Moobman thought it would be great vlog material to show his fanatics how “sorry” he was that wifey was so “hurt” and couldn’t get “Googles” to stop their info from being out there.
Moob man , oh I love it

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What are they going to do when someone does not give a tit she's 'autistic' when they act like assholes? I REALLY started to see the true colors when they went to the Christmas Carnival? It was some winter thing from last year where they were in a village thing? two young boys mimicked Abbie's noises ASSa just goes 'Isiah, go tell them that she has autism and that's why she makes those noises.' and then when he starts to go, he tells him he was only kidding.

I'm obviously not going to mimic her noises but if I had some kid running up at me for looking at her in public or making a similar sound to her and someone runs to catch up just to tell me that.....I'd tell him to duck off. Like, if I was on that plane and sitting in front of Abbie and she made the noises like that in my ear super close or some tit.....I'd turn around and we'd be having some words. I wouldn't care if she were autistic, the parents and I would be having some words.

I don't care if they film me either, I would turn around and sue them for uploading me to youtube and all the hate/death threats I'd get from their fans. They'd be in some legal trouble. Their kid, autistic or beyond that which I agree she does not show a lot of autistic traits would NOT be screeching in my general direction and in a close ear range. I want them to meet THE ONE, the one true hero who has no clue who are they are and does not give a tit she has autism and goes off on them.

• Heart
Todays complaint from P....here's an idea.....tell her to keep her hands off. Oh wait, Summer, and Becca and Brandy and crazy Nanny and Isiah and Ass aren't there to help you!!
Oh poor Pigcilla ! Party is over time to spend some time with your daughter !!!!! I honesty just can’t believe she posted that !!!!!

• Heart
a “headcold? Or the beginnings of corona. How many have they infected with their carelessness?
This is what she gets! parading around all over the place while everyone is on lockdown, like the rules dont apply to them..smh...GARBAGE PEOPLE!

• Heart
  • Haha
Even if it isn't Corona, having any virus now is not good in terms of having a good prognosis with Corona.
I am now at higher risk from the Coronavirus because I just got over the flu. Part of the whole being cautious and social distancing thing is to avoid all of the other viruses going around, too.

And don't they normally have that door jerryrigged so it won't open at all? Why is that not in place now?

Reactions: 12

Those "tantrums" are just disgusting behavior in my opinion and everytime they show it on a vlog I just get so angry that I have to turn it off. Sure its communication.....its her saying," you WILL do what I want right now or I will make your life a living hell until you do!!" Such a "sweet girl!!" I'm not even sure she actually likes any certain person at all, it's just who gives her snacks and does what she wants more than the others. They have created a monster. They will have to put up with that bullshit for the rest of their lives and as long as its miserable for them, I am happy about that.

Reactions: 10
Those "tantrums" are just disgusting behavior in my opinion and everytime they show it on a vlog I just get so angry that I have to turn it off. Sure its communication.....its her saying," you WILL do what I want right now or I will make your life a living hell until you do!!" Such a "sweet girl!!" I'm not even sure she actually likes any certain person at all, it's just who gives her snacks and does what she wants more than the others. They have created a monster. They will have to put up with that bullshit for the rest of their lives and as long as its miserable for them, I am happy about that.
Totally with you on them being miserable. I just wish Abbie were happier. There's a glimmer every now and then, like in the vlog where A&P were away, where she seems so content and happy. And then it's gone. Maybe it was edited out, but I don't recall her asking constantly for snacks in that one. She was engaged in other activities which got her mind off of food. Sitting on the sofa with nothing to do, little to no physical activity, and she asks for food out of boredom.
Why is it we can see this stuff but they can't?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.