Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tit is beyond ridiculous. Ugh they are such clowns. Just as bad as the “say ni nii” Or “give Me a kiss” “give me a hug” “say this or that” she’s never gonna say anything... get a grip. You know how when they’re like “say I was being bad in the car” shut up.
Or "say hi to the vlog Abbie!"

Reactions: 10
Speaking of Summer and school, and Becca too....I wonder when they will start to have a conflict with what they are learning about ABA from professionals, and what Asa says? Becca will be interning at JSA soon and surrounded by real educators and therapists. Will be interesting to say the least.

Reactions: 18
Notice lately a lot more comments that aren’t the usual adoration types. Think people may be wising up. Those fanatics though- mean spirited cretins.
Yup. I saw a lot of comments about her sleep. Asa gave a typical generic response.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup. I saw a lot of comments about her sleep. Asa gave a typical generic response.

Good then maybe he'll stop complaining about how they were up all night for the first 15 minutes of every vlog.We get it already. Just have her switch rooms with Summer....problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Good then maybe he'll stop complaining about how they were up all night for the first 15 minutes of every vlog.We get it already. Just have her switch rooms with Summer....problem solved.
Don’t forget about them not wanting to adjust her medications though, even if she was growing so much more!! We suggested it and then it was a short while later and Abbie was back to the doctor and we even commented that we thought they changed her medications!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually don't find it that odd or 'wrong' for Summer & Isaiah to play-fight with Abbie, tickle her etc. As we've said many many times already, Abbie's mentality is much younger than her physical age. Anywhere from 1 - 3 years old depending on the situation. They're relating to her on that level. If she were an NT 15 year old - that would be a different story. Also, it clearly makes Abbie happy. She doesn't get upset or in distress by it.

• Wow
She can grunt her lungs out in Summers hide away and no one will here her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of Summer and school, and Becca too....I wonder when they will start to have a conflict with what they are learning about ABA from professionals, and what Asa says? Becca will be interning at JSA soon and surrounded by real educators and therapists. Will be interesting to say the least.
That is very interesting. Becca is involved in the community. She has several pictures with other kids besides Abbie. Summers main focus is Abbie, I don’t see her doing any other community work, so her skills will lack while Beccas continues to grow. Becca seems to have calmed down in the recent vlogs, she definitely tries a little more with Abbie and is a little more stern.

Reactions: 20
It's interesting that they were able to win the lawsuit against the school district.
P + A claimed the school wasn't doing enough to teach Abbie and as a result she was struggling to learn.
They were furious the school basically said nothing they could do would help Abbie learn certain concepts.

Yet after all these years at a specialized school, the original school's point has been proven imo.
There was a vlog about a year ago that showed she still struggles with with shapes and colors.

The major things she's improved on are at home tasks (largely thanks to Brandi). Which weren't the schools responsibility to teach.
Also I'm assuming it's the meds, but Abbie actually looked so much more alert and engaged when she was younger. Poor thing.

Reactions: 15
If Abbie could tell them no when she meant it they would have very little content.
I honestly believe that Assa would just try and edit it out.

Face touching on Instagram View attachment 96330
good lord, thats a corpses hand right there. surely your crappy MLM company sells some $50 moisturizer, use it!

Just have to vent after having a spy of Pig’s Instagram. If I were in the business of scamming people by selling “high end” makeup and skin care on a MLM, I wouldn’t use this picture to promote myself and would put a hell of a lot more effort into my own makeup look. It’s honestly driving me crazy.
It’s obvious her success in the mlm isn’t through “hard work” but building a clientele from her husbands YouTube channel devoted to selling out their severely disabled daughter. What a boss babe..and let’s not even get me started on the hand sanitizers 😂

Also what is that pout about 😂
View attachment 96405
The makeup just isn't doing her any favours. She 38 wearing 50 really REALLY bad. seriously though. My mother is 55 and looks so much younger than P.

she kinda looks like when you walk past a Botox clinic and they have the before and after picture of an old lady but the after picture is clearly just slightly photoshopped.

P just posted on Facebook stories...looks like shes in a bathing suit by the pool with sandy. She sounds sick and at the end of it she makes this very loud WET sniffing sound!!
She's definitely sick!!!! good thing she followed health guidelines and stayed h- oh wait. 😷

stuidido.jpeg

Last time i checked, COVID-19 didn't just start happening a few weeks ago. It been a concern for months now. But please, continue with this idiocy.. see if that protects from the virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The worst is that they claim to be up so early cause of her, yet they are late to the school regardless. Lmao ... bleeping weirdos. They spend that time to vlog, and edit instead of at least starting to get ready smh.

At least get her damn lunch and backpack ready ... or pick out her damn outfit during that time

Reactions: 14
I asked a friend who works in the medical field about hand sanitizer amounts to be most effective. She sent me this:

2) Do You Know The Correct Steps For Use Of Hand Sanitizer?

While using it, take a coin-sized drop of it to the palm of one hand and then rub it all over the surfaces of your hands until your hands become dry.

People should cover all the surfaces of both hands with it, and have been found to provide similar disinfection effectiveness provided here the detailed steps for rubbing it.( there were pics w this,but I cropped them out)

So while PityCilla peddles the BS about only a pea sized drop will be needed,she is in fact spreading a lie,or maybe even false advertising?
It’s her “hook” to get people to buy it. Promising the price is worth it as it will “last for about 2 years”.
But hey,it smells so good!,😤
The Feds should arrest them.
She and Assa are hawking an overpriced snake oil during a world health crisis using the internet.
This is far worse than those 2 brothers who got in trouble for buying a shitload of hand sanitizer and reselling it at a profit.
In my opinion.

Maybe they let her sleep at school because she needs to. When she gets home and does nothing but rock on the couch and ride in a golf cart to get her 3rd dessert for the day, she isn’t sleepy and stays up at night. That’s her cycle when A and P are home. Just a thought

• Heart
The Atlanta vlogs come out next right? So how are they going to keep playing this “We are home now” thing. The excuse worked for these set of videos because they vacationed right before the corona virus got hectic.

Reactions: 8
What’s going to happen when she needs dental work or has to have a pelvic/GYN exam...it’s got to happen at some point, all women need to be checked out with Pap smears

Reactions: 6
I didn’t watch the vlog today but did read comments.

I was one of the commentators... can you guys guess which one? Lol

The Atlanta vlogs come out next right? So how are they going to keep playing this “We are home now” thing. The excuse worked for these set of videos because they vacationed right before the corona virus got hectic.
I’m kinda confused about this whole being back in Florida thing ... did they not go to Atlanta right after Cabo??

Last edited:
  • Haha
There is nothing special about her makeup! It looks like the way I put my makeup on and I’m not trying to sell myself!

Just have to vent after having a spy of Pig’s Instagram. If I were in the business of scamming people by selling “high end” makeup and skin care on a MLM, I wouldn’t use this picture to promote myself and would put a hell of a lot more effort into my own makeup look. It’s honestly driving me crazy.
It’s obvious her success in the mlm isn’t through “hard work” but building a clientele from her husbands YouTube channel devoted to selling out their severely disabled daughter. What a boss babe..and let’s not even get me started on the hand sanitizers 😂

Also what is that pout about 😂
View attachment 96405
e

Reactions: 3
Look,I Sold Avon back in the day. I wasn’t a whiz at makeup then or even now( barley wore any truth be told). I didn’t try to scam my customers about lipstick A or Lipstick B,etc e specially if I didn’t know firsthand about it.
I wasn’t pressuring people to become Sales persons,to each their own.
Granted,there was no social media back then,and it was direct sales,etc.
Thing w these newer companies like Limellife,etc is they “love” their bigger sellers,but will have knives out if you don’t keep up,outsell,etc. They push people into positions of debt to make the tiers.
P can up sell the company all she wants,but thing is,back not to long ago she was one of those posters she berates,that didn’t have the monies to buy a $48 sanitizer. She was,according to both her and MoobMan,poor poor,poor.
It’s people like her that somehow,when they start making good forget all about where they came from.
Now,I know she wants to succeed,good for her( I was my own best customer back then, it ,didn’t cost me if I had the sales to get for free). But to have the audacity to put someone down when they state a truth( not an attack) just shows what her real character is/ probably has always been.
And yes,if you are going to post your puss all over the place for an advertisement about makeup application,etc. Go take some professional lessons on how to do so. I know I don’t want a makeup such as she wears to make my lines,wrinkles more pronounced!
Wheres the video of her talking up her hand sanitizer? Is it on stuff n things? Or lipstick mama? Bc if this was before their Cabo trip and she was up selling this product bc of the corona virus then there’s proof they knew how wrong it was to travel

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.