Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So,I perused on over to the makeup beauty page...comments are way way down and likes as well. There is talk she says that the warehouse may shut down as well.
I hope all those trips to DD,HOLYlobbie,etc were all worth it. Monies gonna start get real tight for them.
And I really don’t foresee many sponsors wanting to send out merch for Moobman( okay,so maybe someone can get him a bra deal?).

So,w Abbie home all day,sales down,it’s gonna be a not so fun time for poor ole mama. Soon even DD will shut down.

No escape. Of course,Summer is supposedly ( how damned dumb) going to be back next week...still,no escape...breakdown in 3,2,1......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So,I’m peruse in over to the makeup beauty page...comments are way way down and likes as well. There is talk she says that the warehouse may shut down as well.
I hope all those trips to DD,HOLYlobbie,etc were all worth it. Monies gonna start get real tight for them.
And I really don’t foresee many sponsors wanting to send out merch for Moobman( okay,so maybe someone can get him a bra deal?).

So,w Abbie home all day,sales down,it’s gonna be a not so fun time for poor ole mama. Soon even DD will shut down.

No escape. Of course,Summer is supposedly ( how damned dumb) going to be back next week...still,no escape...breakdown in 3,2,1......
But somehow she will try and make it sound like she us the only one affected. Guess they haven't pulled there heads out if their asses long enough to notice that the empty shelves started about 2 weeks ago. Maybe she figured there would be a special aisle for YOUTUBE STARS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
PSA..please try to head on over to the Rebranding(Jen) Autism page and give her a like. She has been working her heart out to stay upbeat and has been putting out some very good vlogs. ( I have no connection to her,but I know will frost Moobmans arse to see the likes going up).

But somehow she will try and make it sound like she us the only one affected. Guess they haven't pulled there heads out if their asses long enough to notice that the empty shelves started about 2 weeks ago. Maybe she figured there would be a special aisle for YOUTUBE STARS
Am sure she will. Maybe we can find a way to send her some party favors and encourage her to have a pity party for one....

NJ has now ordered all "non essential" business to close...like there was anything left to shut down. P would definitely go over the edge
It’s FL. TheGov there is a jerk. He didn’t even see fit to shut the beaches down to the spring breakers. It will take a lot to start shutting things down there as extensively as other states. Numbers will spiral soon there..thousands upon thousands all congregated,not caring if they may have it or get it..shopping in stores,hitting up clubs,etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200320-203440.png
poor Pitycilla, shits getting real! And "my family and I appreciate it so much" line at the end proves she uses Abbie to get sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 98089
poor Pitycilla, shits getting real! And "my family and I appreciate it so much" line at the end proves she uses Abbie to get sales.
It certainly is! Thing is,people are now not gonna be worried if she makes her sales. They all need to worry about their own families,etc.But she won’t get it nor understand it. She will do her best to garner pity to make a sale. That $72 6 piece eye shadow pallet is now the difference between food for a family,heating oil,and maybe a doctor visit.
Imagine she has already started to take the hit. Her tier gals who are fairly new,put monies out for their kits,the monthly site fee,and as newbies prob haven’t even started to sell yet..there goes her cut..

Reactions: 11
Her tier gals who are fairly new,put monies out for their kits,the monthly site fee,and as newbies prob haven’t even started to sell yet..there goes her cut..
Is that the ladies in the videos? You mean the woman in the black shoes? Sad. Man Pitycilla is a stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 98089
OMG.
Priscilla, you are disgusting.
Oh please, everyone...I know there are people worried about housing, food, and medical care, but whats a priority to you? Security, or quality cosmetics? Please order my cheap ass products so my fat ass can continue to binge on junk food while lounging by the pool of my $569,000 house. :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So,I perused on over to the makeup beauty page...comments are way way down and likes as well. There is talk she says that the warehouse may shut down as well.

I hope Summer's parents talk her into staying with them.

GrammaL, you are hilarious!! Please keep 'em coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It certainly is! Thing is,people are now not gonna be worried if she makes her sales. They all need to worry about their own families,etc.But she won’t get it nor understand it. She will do her best to garner pity to make a sale. That $72 6 piece eye shadow pallet is now the difference between food for a family,heating oil,and maybe a doctor visit.
Imagine she has already started to take the hit. Her tier gals who are fairly new,put monies out for their kits,the monthly site fee,and as newbies prob haven’t even started to sell yet..there goes her cut..
And no thought to the warehouse workers who will be unemployed if the warehouse shuts down. And it's not that they don't WANT to come to work, they are using common sense. But of course Limelife is the best UGH

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To think about it, if I’m just staying home, why should I wear makeup? To impress my TV? I wonder if many women feel the same way.
I consider it an accomplishment if I manage to get out of sweats😳. I work from home anyway so alarm 855am..grab coffee..start at 9am stop at 6pm. "Real" clothes only if I have to leave house.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I posted this earlier..The parent of Lime life is L’occitane. Now,I have to say first that I love a good deal of their products ,and have used them for many years.
That’s said,they will now be looking to save their main company( stocks dropping for them as well). Business 101 will,show they will pour monies hard into advertising,stock,etc into the well known brand before dumping it into the smaller company. They will do whatever it takes once this crisis is over to save the international brand that has been around for eons.
When they get back on their feet,they may help bail,out Lime Life. So,when they need to refurbish stock,it’s going to be at the top first. That means that for a time all of the rest will take a back burner. Add to that,those newbies are not going to be able to wait around to get money coming in. They will either give up,or move on when things settle.
Add also that people are going to be scared to put out monies for high end things for a bit..focusing on what they need,vs. want. Back to basics I believe will be a new trend until it gets really better.

Reactions: 11
And no thought to the warehouse workers who will be unemployed if the warehouse shuts down. And it's not that they don't WANT to come to work, they are using common sense. But of course Limelife is the best UGH
THIS!! OMG Best comment of the day! This heifer doesnt care a thing about the people who have been packaging her tit products....doesnt care they are out of work....only cares that she still might make a buck. Literally the greediest, white-trashiest, human ever....from her cloven hooves and redwood thighs up to her rotted tooth filled head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.