Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the vlogs on rebranding autism where jen got her new dog. All I can say is what a contrast. Jen works with a rescue group.. ass goes to backyard breeder.
Jen chooses an older dog that needs love and a good home...ass picks a cute puppy because that's what pig always wanted. Jen spends time bonding with the dog Lemonade who is sooo cute...ass and pig let the puppy run wild the put it in a crate.
Shows who the garbage people are. They do not deserve Jen as a friend or member of the squad..she is way way too good and compassionate and damn can that girl play the piano

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just watched the vlogs on rebranding autism where jen got her new dog. All I can say is what a contrast. Jen works with a rescue group.. ass goes to backyard breeder.
Jen chooses an older dog that needs love and a good home...ass picks a cute puppy because that's what pig always wanted. Jen spends time bonding with the dog Lemonade who is sooo cute...ass and pig let the puppy run wild the put it in a crate.
Shows who who the garbage people are. They do not deserve Jen as a friend or member of the squad..she is way way too good and compassionate and damn can that girl play the piano
Jen is such a great person. Lemonade is just adorable. It makes me happy and hopeful to watch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We see you,you know and each thing you post
We creep in and peek,unseen like a ghost
You think your so coy,but transparent you are
We smell the desperation near and far

The country is hurting,people are sick
And you sit there hoping for a click
A sale or 2 would make your day
Who cares about those going without pay

You may get a couple,maybe even a few
But most are trying to just make do
The lotions,the shadows,the creams,will have to just sit
As the world waits and worries if this will be it

I feel for those who are going without
Many more will be there,of that there’s no doubt
But there are those who couldn’t care less
They use their daughter as their defense

So to the ignorant who still will buy
Don’t be complaining when the well is dry
She knows all the suckers,she knows there are many
She won’t care if it’s your last penny!

So heed may advice,when all is said and done
You all don’t matter,not anyone
It’s about she and he,and getting what they can
It’s been this way since the vlogging began.

Shows who who the garbage people are. They do not deserve Jen as a friend or member of the squad..she is way way too good and compassionate and damn can that girl play the piano
I root for Jen every time she posts! She has an honesty that is just so refreshing! I try to make sure to like her page and add a comment when I can. Would love to see her surpass that phony in all ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

It’s about she and he,and getting what they can
It’s been this way since the vlogging began.

I root for Jen every time she posts! She has an honesty that is just so refreshing! I try to make sure to like her page and add a comment when I can. Would love to see her surpass that phony in all ways!
GrammaL....you are terrific!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It’s about she and he,and getting what they
👏👏👏Bravo Bravo👏👏👏🌹🌹🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To my new “friends” here on this forum
Am happy I found you,we speak truths to lies,been known to scorch them
Some think it’s nasty,vile,even cruel
But truth is the truth,we out all the fools

The adults we speak of have lied and deceived
So much so,they are no longer believed
We all wish the best for their kids,of course we do
Our fingers are pointed directly at you

You’re telling the people it’s not about you
Yet all that we see that’s certainly not true
You ask for acceptance,but do it with force
Really,do you think that’s the right course?

You state you are helping a community at large
.but as of late,that message is a farce
It’s become a daily episode of what you have got
And then about how much more you have bought

The outreach is gone,it’s quite literally,gone to the dogs
We know some material comes from here for your vlogs
We root for Abbie to achieve some new goals
But all we are seeing is all on their phones!

Keep doing it your way,the fame won’t last
Should have stuck w the model you started in the past
The web is quite fickle,a fad then gone
Someone else’s star will shine brighter,and poof- your done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You all already know that A&P are cringing at the thought of having Abbie around 247! They couldn’t do it for a hurricane warning and now this. They won’t even be able to ask Isaiah to take her out when it’s convenient for them. And yeah P :starts with “pool” as her first suggestion lmao. Wtf? It’s no longer spring break to where she is “on break.” This will be interesting to see how it unfolds with their shitshow... like some have pointed out, the whole “shell wake up and chill” part was super telling of their parenting skills. And you guys are right ... 10 minutes of “activity”... and then (thank God) she has therapy... I bet they up the therapy time during this quarantine and the excuse will be “you know since we are not therapists, Abbie is not getting the full scope of therapy during this time... normally she goes to school and does vocational therapy, speech therapy and then she comes home and does ABA once a week... but now she really needs more hours.” That is if they can convince the state or whatever entity is paying for her at home ABA therapy to agree with them. Otherwise, these lazy fools are pretty fucked!

And everything they said about the whole pandemic was ignorant as duck. You have an IDD daughter that can’t express to you when she’s sick... touches everything in sight, including picking her nose and touching strangers ... can’t wash her hands right... and you think that you are not at risk because the trip happened before all the urgency. Shut up. They are so disgusting. Did anyone think it was weird they had the memorial services planned for today (Friday) ... they’re such idiots. People across the globe aren’t able to mourn their loved ones who’ve died for whatever reason in order to keep social distance... they think they’re above everything. I was glad to see that he put up there that the services have been postponed.

Last edited:
To my new “friends” here on this forum
Am happy I found you,we speak truths to lies,been known to scorch them
Some think it’s nasty,vile,even cruel
But truth is the truth,we out all the fools

The adults we speak of have lied and deceived
So much so,they are no longer believed
We all wish the best for their kids,of course we do
Our fingers are pointed directly at you

You’re telling the people it’s not about you
Yet all that we see that’s certainly not true
You ask for acceptance,but do it with force
Really,do you think that’s the right course?

You state you are helping a community at large
.but as of late,that message is a farce
It’s become a daily episode of what you have got
And then about how much more you have bought

The outreach is gone,it’s quite literally,gone to the dogs
We know some material comes from here for your vlogs
We root for Abbie to achieve some new goals
But all we are seeing is all on their phones!

Keep doing it your way,the fame won’t last
Should have stuck w the model you started in the past
The web is quite fickle,a fad then gone
Someone else’s star will shine brighter,and poof- your done.
Starting to think GrammaL might be CN or B? You should be writing these to music, you are very clever wordsmith, brava!

• Haha
  • Heart
At least they can provide us entertainment while we are all doing our part to stay indoors! Those idiots don’t realize anything about what’s going on. You have all been exposed, Mass family. Y’all went all around to Mexico, Florida then Georgia... and again the disgusting sight of Isaiah and Summer crawling through the aquarium floors is a germ infestation on its own. Like most uneducated people, they are looking at this as just a “precaution.” We are in a damn pandemic whether you like it or not. This virus is real and serious af. Did you guys see how Florida is now targeted to be a hotbed ?? And why the hell are they planning on going on car rides to fool Abbie that they are getting treats? That right there shows how they think. So now I believe that every time she wants to go on a car ride it’s because for treats - like everything else. OMG

Also ... bleeping A had the nerve to ask Pig if the charcuterie board she was planning was just for them and not having guests “touch everything with their hands”... umm what? Your daughter had touched and contaminated everything during the holiday party you had. How dumb are they? Oh now it’s a problem cause people may have a virus. You guys went to Atlanta at the peak of this tit and “did all the things.” I bet if they get it they’d blame it on someone else, their fans, airport security etc. mark my words

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahhhhh..another plug on her page..grove collaborative..plugging the Mrs.Myers collection of soaps..and oh yeah..coronavirus awareness...Cilla,the new CDC spokesperson( Cringy,delusional,creepy)...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
GrammaL...this is awesome! Pilla made another dumb ass tik tok tonite for our entertainment!
My God ... just watched it. My eyes about to start bleeding. Why do they keep making a fool out of themselves? Lol ... Poor Isaiah... I really feel like he’d be the kinda freshman that just wants to go home after experiencing a few weeks of college life away from home (like Summer). For his sake, I hope he makes it through.

And who are these people asking them for coronovirus advise ??? Lmao how weird is that ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My God ... just watched it. My eyes about to start bleeding. Why do they keep making a fool out of themselves? Lol ... Poor Isaiah... I really feel like he’d be the kinda freshman that just wants to go home after experiencing a few weeks of college life away from home (like Summer). For his sake, I hope it makes it through.
She was being a smart ass in the beginning pretending she was sick and sneezing and Asshat asking her if she was sick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Another reason why Pig is not a “chef”... unless you went to the lean cuisine (frozen food) aisle ... how would you know that they had those? And also, she took liberty to get the hamburger helper things in the box - yep I recognize those from when I was broke af years ago and I still hated them (my roommates would make em and when you’re hungry you’ll eat anything). Go ahead Chef P

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol ... Poor Isaiah... I really feel like he’d be the kinda freshman that just wants to go home after experiencing a few weeks of college life away from home (like Summer). For his sake, I hope he makes it through.
I get the same feeling and that’s why I said it would be a good idea for him to get a job so he knows what it’s like to break away from his parents before going to college. They will pester Isaiah while he’s away at college. They will turn his whole college experience into a vlog. I can just see them showing up behaving like college students promoting FA.

“Road trip for boys first day of college”
“College dorm room tour”
“College boy joins fraternity”
“College boys first college party” (featuring Priscilla dancing) 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.