Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to snark on Donna but WTH was she doing with the rice?
And wow, is that cow still kickin’?
Screenshot_20210416-180406~2.png

Damn Donna you Bad Beyotch! She’s got tats!
Screenshot_20210416-180935~3.png

Please, someone tell me, WTF is wrong with Summer?
Screenshot_20210416-183700.png

New caregiver alert
Screenshot_20210416-181452~2.png

WTF would you offer her your hand to her, she’s got the railing you dumbass.
Oh, because the new caregiver is there. Gotta keep the loving maternal vibe going.
Screenshot_20210416-181528~2.png

Weenus alert
Screenshot_20210416-181548~2.png

Oh puke, I think I captured Asshats I wanna get laid look 🤮
Screenshot_20210416-183734~2.png
Screenshot_20210416-183822~2.png

Ahhh, nightmares… okay I’m done.
Screenshot_20210416-182105~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wondered what Miss Donna was doing putting that tiny serving in that big serving dish too!!
Bless her.
She's obviously more bad off than they're letting on.
But...Assa kept it in the vlog.
I'm not surprised.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 532973

View attachment 532974

View attachment 532975

New caregiver alertView attachment 532977

Oh, because the new caregiver is there. Gotta keep the loving maternal vibe going.
View attachment 532978

Weenus alertView attachment 532980

View attachment 532981View attachment 532982

Ahhh, nightmares… okay I’m done.View attachment 532983
Miss Piggy better be careful with the new respite worker.....I can see Asshole trying to hit on her. He is that slimey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has the new caregiver got Asa's bow all a quiver?
How long will she last, before Asa makes a pass?
Is Prissy to posh to give her daughter a wash? Let the help do the care, and Asa do the hair. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 532973

View attachment 532974

View attachment 532975

New caregiver alertView attachment 532977

View attachment 532978

Weenus alertView attachment 532980

View attachment 532981View attachment 532982

Ahhh, nightmares… okay I’m done.View attachment 532983
I seldom eat steak or hamburger, but when I do it’s very very well done (yes, I know, but it’s the only way I can stand it.). The meat turned my stomach looking at it...way too rare - although many do like it that way. And if you do, I’m sorry for my comments in advance. :)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t doubt that they are,just their interactions with other people as well as situations they have a “meh whatever” attitude towards things they have no concern or interest in,everything goes directly over their heads
I think Assa cares about Abbie, does her hair, asks if she wants breakfast, tells her to have a nice day etc...
Not winning father of the year of course, but cares about her.
Piggy on the other hand speaks nicer to her dogs than she does to Abbie. It's sickening. I can feel the loathing she has for Abbie. With Isaiah gone she has no PTA or football shacks to run. Abbie is all she has and she hates it.
I can't help but imagine if Abbie had a compassionate mother how different her world would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is how you spread awareness about autism.

Jimmy Kimmel is actually on the video, and they're actually putting on a show to spread awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok don’t tell me the new caregiver looks like P which in turn means she looks like A and Becca! It’s a circus I thought it was P coming down the stairs and the voice through me off I had to rewind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Assa cares about Abbie, does her hair, asks if she wants breakfast, tells her to have a nice day etc...
Not winning father of the year of course, but cares about her.
Piggy on the other hand speaks nicer to her dogs than she does to Abbie. It's sickening. I can feel the loathing she has for Abbie. With Isaiah gone she has no PTA or football shacks to run. Abbie is all she has and she hates it.
I can't help but imagine if Abbie had a compassionate mother how different her world would be.
True other than when they both talk to her like a dog,I feel like P sees her as a burden and it shows,she dreads having to do anything for her,just when the camera is on,I wonder what it’s like behind closed doors when the cameras off!

• Heart
  • Sad
Ok don’t tell me the new caregiver looks like P which in turn means she looks like A and Becca! It’s a circus I thought it was P coming down the stairs and the voice through me off I had to rewind
When I saw the pic I thought it was Big P coming down the stairs at their previous house. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Saturday 😊
I just picture this when I think of Queen Piggy attempting to exercise... who am I kidding, that'll never happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That we’re the same ppl that ask who’s the man and who’s the woman...I like u Pink I’m not starting anything here but can’t I be myself and ask questions amongst us? I find it hard to believe it’s a trivial question, heterosexuals do it too and yes I was extremely curious who Kim Kardashians surrogate was lol so why be so sensitive about, science is interesting to me
I said in my first responses on this topic that I didn't believe anything was said with evil intent or coming from a bad place. I said that twice actually. It's clear that we feel very differently on this subject, so, I will just leave it at that.
I don't think you're a bad person. We're cool. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He is such a snarky twit. Just an ass. He must be insufferable to be around.
He never fails to show us what an obnoxious Arsewipe he is.

I said in my first responses on this topic that I didn't believe anything was said with evil intent or coming from a bad place. I said that twice actually. It's clear that we feel very differently on this subject, so, I will just leave it at that.
I don't think you're a bad person. We're cool. :)
What bothered me was the fact that you had to say anything at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He never fails to show us what an obnoxious Arsewipe he is.

What bothered me was the fact that you had to say anything at all.
Well, I have just as much a right to say how I feel as anybody else on this forum. That's what I was doing. We aren't all going to agree on everything all the time. That's just life. I still believe that all of us have a right to our opinions and points of view and the rights to express them. Regardless if I agree with them or not.

You have every right to express what you want to say, and so do I.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.