Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I have just as much a right to say how I feel as anybody else on this forum. That's what I was doing. We aren't all going to agree on everything all the time. That's just life. I still believe that all of us have a right to our opinions and points of view and the rights to express them. Regardless if I agree with them or not.

You have every right to express what you want to say, and so do I.
I agree but at the same time just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn’t make them insensitive or wrong, it’s just another viewpoint.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree with you, Nala definitely a favors Isaiah, but she also likes Assa, and Sandy. Both pets would be a little upset if they weren't together. I'm sure there's more dynamics between them because they're close in age. It took Nala a long time to get used to the dogs but I think she likes them. They must see Sandy playing with Nala a lot off camera. Sandy is the reason why they want to keep her.
I another thing that I keep on thinking, Abbie asked for dunkin' at particular times and then she wants to go to the park and swing, she has a routine. This is why she's demanding Dunkin'. She constantly asks for snacks because they always give in. It's now part of her routine, and she doesn't want to break it. There's nothing wrong with this, this is really autism part of her. I don't believe that she lives in chaos. A&P created this. Chaos only happens, if the routine is broken, and it gets broken a lot when ASSa demands her to perform. I believe she has a great connection with Crystal, when she moved over to her to ask for Dunkin' she lit up when she saw her smile. And she said that she knew that what she wanted. I looked at it again it's a sweet moment.
That's a good observation about Abbie. A&P like to use the "Abbie thrives on chaos" thing as an excuse to try to cover for their crappy parenting. "Abbie loves it when things are all crazy!"

For better or for worse, Abbie has come to expect that at a certain time of day, they go out in the golf cart, go to the park, go to Dunkins. That's become a routine for her, as you said.

I think it was a sweet moment w. Crystal as well. Sweet but also mischievous. lol A&P had already told her no, so Abbie thought maybe Crystal would say yes. It was a cute interaction nevertheless.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, I have just as much a right to say how I feel as anybody else on this forum. That's what I was doing. We aren't all going to agree on everything all the time. That's just life. I still believe that all of us have a right to our opinions and points of view and the rights to express them. Regardless if I agree with them or not.

You have every right to express what you want to say, and so do I.
Yes you do have a right to your opinion. The issue for me is that u also think you have the right to tell others what they aren't allowed to talk about. In particular, conversations that include lgbt. I know this as I've been on the receiving end of this and seen others shut down too.

No one is untouchable. No one is above reproach. No matter who they sleep with, no matter their skin tone, no matter their religion, no matter their wealth and on and on... Everyone gets equal treatment. It's fair and equitable and that's how we all deserve to be treated--with fairness and equity.

Back to the Humpers!

Uh huh, Abbie is such a typical teen :rolleyes: She totally knows they are little kids and she's too old to hang with them :rolleyes:

humpers.png

I totally understand how this Humper could be confused.

humpers1.png

humpers2.png

Ass could have used that person's question as an educational moment but he had to go on the attack. Sure, it might have been a "troll" but it more likely was a humper who simply doesn't understand the unusual dynamic of this visiting family. He blew it, as per.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes you do have a right to your opinion. The issue for me is that u also think you have the right to tell others what they aren't allowed to talk about. In particular, conversations that include lgbt. I know this as I've been on the receiving end of this and seen others shut down too.

No one is untouchable. No one is above reproach. No matter who they sleep with, no matter their skin tone, no matter their religion, no matter their wealth and on and on... Everyone gets equal treatment. It's fair and equitable and that's how we all deserve to be treated--with fairness and equity.
In this case I said it was a question that didn't need to be asked. I did not say that whoever is not allowed to talk about it or they need to stop talking about it ever again. That's how it was interpreted. I'll clarify this for the last time, people can say whatever they want to say, go ahead. Just as they're free to say how they feel, I'm free to say how I feel about it. Fair is fair, yes? I was not and am not prohibiting anyone from saying anything.
If I say something is insensitive, that's me stating how I feel about it. That is not me saying "You are forbidden to speak about this."

You're right, no one is untouchable or above reproach. I agree.
I will also add that when posting on a public platform such as this, it means anyone and everyone can respond to something you've posted. You're not going to get nothing but agreement and support on everything you say, all the time. That's just how it is. All sides have a right to say how they feel on a subject. You have the right to say however you feel and so do I.

Anyways! Let's move on now, shall we?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Back to the Humpers!

Uh huh, Abbie is such a typical teen :rolleyes: She totally knows they are little kids and she's too old to hang with them :rolleyes:

View attachment 533320

I totally understand how this Humper could be confused.

View attachment 533329

View attachment 533330

Ass could have used that person's question as an educational moment but he had to go on the attack. Sure, it might have been a "troll" but it more likely was a humper who simply doesn't understand the unusual dynamic of this visiting family. He blew it, as per.
Now that we can say (again) what we really think. Thank you, by the way. It IS confusing to me. I agree with the commenter who edited his/her comments. It’s Asa who is stupid, sad and....yep, feminine. One of the reasons he may not have any male friends is he can’t stand the kidding/ribbing/ etc he gets from other males who may make fun of him. They may make him feel inferior or less of a man. I don’t know. But I’m sure he can’t boss them around and take charge like he does in his own family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does the chow down of these people never end? Just like I said in my last post. One minute their eating large amounts of food at home and the next minute going out to eat for some reason and I think they must have a million of them. Do you guys think
A &P ate any salad 🥗 ???
D38543FB-2045-47AC-8399-9A41C719C2F0.jpeg

i wonder how many seconds and thirds P had?
C4CE0C52-DFD5-4961-918E-C3609299C2E7.jpeg

My goodness the new respite worker looks like she fits right into the family? Got to be careful who hire as Assa does have a wonderingly eye 👁. I agree with what others have said. Queen 👑 P is too f__kig lazy to bathe 🛁 her own daughter.
7E40A5CD-99F2-459E-A4D5-3527B5DCE6C5.jpeg

Look 👀 P grew a tail out her butt and it matches her giant pumpkin 🎃 see through look.😂🤣
B96400F7-FB82-4F37-8B82-D18D59A96223.jpeg

Here you can see how Assa the controller sits in his thrown and monitors all of P’s livestreams. Must be a awful lot of trolls 😈 out there to have to go to such an extent.
513ADEB7-E106-43C1-9621-69304DB422E8.jpeg

Funny that I posted this same gif back on Easter and now A says that Abbie is into penguins 🐧. Did Abbie see my post here and thought, that looks just like my Mom walking with her Easter basket 🧺.
15C1D828-4BF8-4220-AE21-4435B9C548ED.gif

• Haha
In this case I said it was a question that didn't need to be asked. I did not say that whoever is not allowed to talk about it or they need to stop talking about it ever again. That's how it was interpreted. I'll clarify this for the last time, people can say whatever they want to say, go ahead. Just as they're free to say how they feel, I'm free to say how I feel about it. Fair is fair, yes? I was not and am not prohibiting anyone from saying anything.
If I say something is insensitive, that's me stating how I feel about it. That is not me saying "You are forbidden to speak about this."

You're right, no one is untouchable or above reproach. I agree.
I will also add that when posting on a public platform such as this, it means anyone and everyone can respond to something you've posted. You're not going to get nothing but agreement and support on everything you say, all the time. That's just how it is. All sides have a right to say how they feel on a subject. You have the right to say however you feel and so do I.

Anyways! Let's move on now, shall we?

That's wonderful news Ms Pink Marshmellow! Looking forward to not being chastised for saying things like I think Paige is a beard or that the Maass family is like a curiosity shop of genetics.

• Haha
  • Heart
I seldom eat steak or hamburger, but when I do it’s very very well done (yes, I know, but it’s the only way I can stand it.). The meat turned my stomach looking at it...way too rare - although many do like it that way. And if you do, I’m sorry for my comments in advance. :)
I won't hold it against you ;)
Those steaks were well done for me. I'm the person who orders steaks blue or as rare as legally possible.
Considering most of the beef Piggy makes always looks like it died a hard death I wonder how much of the dinner was thrown back in the pan to cook more or knowing how wasteful they are thrown out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They probably wanted to keep the respite worker off camera as we would make fun of the person.
I think that most of us felt bad for the respite worker that DIDN'T cross the line and if you've been here long enough you know who I mean.
It's the "respite" workers who've crossed the line and were/are being paid even though they are touted as Abbies BFFs that have become fair game.
Only time will tell, if this one lasts, which category the new one falls into.
Damn, when is Florida going to audit that respite billing :rolleyes:

Good, I'm glad they're protecting their employees.
I believe the word you're looking for may be exploit not protect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree but at the same time just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn’t make them insensitive or wrong, it’s just another viewpoint.
AMEN! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Insensitive? According to who? You? Lol! Okay then...It is funny to me what some people find offensive, and not so much when equal or worse offensive behavior stands to suit them. For me, you don’t get to be a usual offended suspect after sitting on your hands and basically encouraging far worse in the past. A moral compass...You are NOT!
I feel like it is just like The ASSa Maassive Complex..
Do as I say, not as I do...
Be a nice human...as he trashes folks in the comments.
Be a kind human...
As he allows leghumpers to launch venomous attacks on anyone willing to stand up for themselves. Day after day...
Why does he do it? Because it suits his needs at the time. Just like coming on a vlog and telling people how they should act according to ASSa Maassive...it suits his current narrative.
Same thing goes for Pigfuckles talking about weightloss, and then piling a plate full.
Do as I say..not as I do..
Her parenting Abbie..do as I say...blah..the list can go on and on, but I think you get my point.
Ugh! Okay Rant Over! LOL! Coffee and snouts..what do you say?❤🐽❤
Omar! Get your knitting tools at the ready. I see the need for a 5X sweater in the very near future. 😆
She is stretching that damn sweater to its limits! 😱
Back to fun in the sun at the Tiki Bar. 😘 Have a great day Tattlers.😘
EF2E2121-1FAA-408C-95F8-37180D81CB53.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg I have watched this a million times 1 of 4 things happened.
1. P has autism and because she is around Abbie so much ,and that’s how she gets Ass’s attention by tapping him. She figured Ass responds to Abbie when she does it so she may as well do it too but she forgot it wasn’t Ass.
2.Her fat ass slipped and she fell into her and she tried catching herself. Oops
3.Her and Ass’s fore play is her pinching his Moobs she had a break from reality and pitched her boobs thinking it was Ass .
4. She forgot what muscles feel like and copped a feel.
I’m going with 4 but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I have watched this a million times 1 of 4 things happened.
1. P has autism and because she is around Abbie so much ,and that’s how she gets Ass’s attention by tapping him. She figured Ass responds to Abbie when she does it so she may as well do it too but she forgot it wasn’t Ass.
2.Her fat ass slipped and she fell into her and she tried catching herself. Oops
3.Her and Ass’s fore play is her pinching his Moobs she had a break from reality and pitched her boobs thinking it was Ass .
4. She forgot what muscles feel like and copped a feel.
I’m going with 4 but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg! The range of emotions and facial expressions I had reading that. 😆 😆 That is too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's a good observation about Abbie. A&P like to use the "Abbie thrives on chaos" thing as an excuse to try to cover for their crappy parenting. "Abbie loves it when things are all crazy!"

For better or for worse, Abbie has come to expect that at a certain time of day, they go out in the golf cart, go to the park, go to Dunkins. That's become a routine for her, as you said.

I think it was a sweet moment w. Crystal as well. Sweet but also mischievous. lol A&P had already told her no, so Abbie thought maybe Crystal would say yes. It was a cute interaction nevertheless.
Well how about every time she asks for dunkin they take her to go potty instead. Throw that in there for a routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.