Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assa said at the end of the vlog that Emily’s children were setting the table with both the dinner fork and salad fork (which I’m sure never gets used at the Maassive household). A said “our children think that little forks and big forks are for small mouths and big mouths). So since A has such a big mouth, here is the
fork that he needs.
. View attachment 531857
They always seem to be cooking such a large amount of food whenever they eat a meal at home, otherwise it’s fast food so very often.🥘 Abbie asking to go to Dunkin once again, boy oh boy they certainly knew how to train her for that so they can always blame her for their addiction. Then A says that have lost 14 lbs between them. 🤣😂. Maybe they were each holding 5 lb weights then put them down and the rest is just clothes

Assa is always stuffing his mouth in soooo many vlogs
View attachment 531882
@Pink Marshmallow what a great timing as this kept flashing below the video as I watched it. So perfect it should be under all his vlogs.
View attachment 531887
i wonder if the captain of the ship tit was drinking Truly also. Not good for the helmsman to drink.
View attachment 531940
Last thing is A said a subscriber sent a game to Abbie. They closed the P.O. box so where did they get the address fro? He doesn’t question how easy it is for anyone to find their address.
Could be sent through Amazon wishlist also. There are ways you can send anything anonymously as long as it is fulfilled by Amazon by using their wish list and NOT send any item the receiver listed (or send stuff on their wishlist.)

Or maybe never actually closed the PO. Just said they did so they didn't have to pretend to acknowledge gifts and fake interest. Stuff can go straight into the bin unless it looks of value to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
LOL! You dirty slut! 😹😹 Can I come along too? I want to take a ride in the magical, heavy duty, industrial reinforced hammock! Pretty please? I will bring donuts! 👀😁👀

Sheeeeee’s baaaaack! YAY! I love a good Kermy Frog recap. I have missed this in my life.❤🐸❤ Thanks lady!
Yea! Join us Meow!
We'll have a jolly time... bordering on illegal time...
Many many donuts.
Many in the hammock
Sagging to the ground.
Assa! Bring us another round!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You will notice Pigfuckler doesn't even attempt to run.....because she can't. Hope Ab never runs into traffic when shes with Piggy. Girl won't stand a chance.
The irony though, is that whenever we see Ass walking with Ab, P is a mile behind them anyway!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yea! Join us Meow!
We'll have a jolly time... bordering on illegal time...
Many many donuts.
Many in the hammock
Sagging to the ground.
Assa! Bring us another round!
OK OK by popular demand....drumroll please
The Corner will have some hammocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 531564View attachment 531566
At 2 min 33 seconds of the vlog...
NALA WINS THE INTERNET! FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!
Woohooo! witch..thats want you get. Nala is not a baby..and you clearly reek of bacon grease and/or Lard.🐽
View attachment 529910
I'm finally getting caught up! 🤪

Now that I've seen what I've seen...I cannot unsee it...ewwwwwwwwwww. I realize we all have noses, which may have boogers but do these two ever check their noses or teeth before filming or as they are editing? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
🤮 😂 😂 😂 😂 :m

queenNala.jpg

#teamNala😸😻😹

172578234_273376974387753_7934045718930353905_n2b.jpg
172578234_273376974387753_7934045718930353905_n2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
P, we see you shoving food in your mouth while you're cooking. Guess you didn't think Asa was gonna walk in with the camera. I wonder if Asa and P just sit there and talk about Abbie to their guests the entire time. LMAo...View attachment 531480
I think the two of them, Priscilla and Asa, are seriously and dangerously addicted to food!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Whimsical How in the world did that nugget survive the 15,000 snout rubs per day? Nala was like Hell No, You are not rubbing that sucker on me, Pig. Chomp chomp! 😹

@Dirtywings I cannot wait to drop that hammock as low as it will go! Tinkerhog doesn’t have tit on us. 🥳She has been talking about dicks again.😹
81D91D2E-5121-4877-A006-4561FCA53046.jpeg

👀👀👀I have a question! 👀👀👀
OH RELAX! It is JUST a question....
😜
How many pounds of bacon do you reckon Pig has tucked in her jowl in this pic? It is not like she has a small mouth. Her jowls are quite large. For someone who claims to only eat a “few” bites, it certainly looks like she has packed in more than just a few. 🐽
2C410A20-4FFD-458E-A5B1-B6C3FCF25371.jpeg

Last but most certainly not least....
To me, this pic says it all. The looks on their faces. The body language. They have been there long enough now. They know Pig doesn’t have a clue about Abbie. ASSa, Summer, Becca and Respite handle all of her needs. They see the disdain she has for her own child.
They look like they are thinking..witch, What the hell are you talking about? 😹
978AEC5B-34AF-4E5F-AB69-587B72C04925.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Whimsical How in the world did that nugget survive the 15,000 snout rubs per day? Nala was like Hell No, You are not rubbing that sucker on me, Pig. Chomp chomp! 😹

@Dirtywings I cannot wait to drop that hammock as low as it will go! Tinkerhog doesn’t have tit on us. 🥳She has been talking about dicks again.😹
View attachment 532356

😜
How many pounds of bacon do you reckon Pig has tucked in her jowl in this pic? It is not like she has a small mouth. Her jowls are quite large. For someone who claims to only eat a “few” bites, it certainly looks like she has packed in more than just a few. 🐽
View attachment 532364
To me, this pic says it all. The looks on their faces. The body language. They have been there long enough now. They know Pig doesn’t have a clue about Abbie. ASSa, Summer, Becca and Respite handle all of her needs. They see the disdain she has for her own child.
View attachment 532367
You need to write a book Meow....'Big Chuckles With Pigfuckles'

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 532356

😜
View attachment 532364
View attachment 532367
The sister and her partner def look like they've heard enough and are super ready to leave before they call BS and tell it like they see it. The lighting in that room sucks!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I believe she has a great connection with Crystal, when she moved over to her to ask for Dunkin' she lit up when she saw her smile. And she said that she knew that what she wanted. I looked at it again it's a sweet moment.
I saw this little moment too. Crystal seemed to really genuinely care for her and Abbie will feel that and gravitate towards her. There was the beginning of a bit of a connection. When Abbie came towards her she looked at her, gave her eye contact when she was using her communication app ans smiled as if to say I’m listening to you. I don’t think we’ve seen any A&P do that ever. They’re just basic communication skills, human decency and respect. Just makes you wonder if A&P are on the spectrum themselves.

It was really lovely to see that moment, so I do hope that A&P see more of Emily and Crystal purely for that reason. I’m not sure where they live though so if it’s far away it won’t happen often.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw this little moment too. Crystal seemed to really genuinely care for her and Abbie will feel that and gravitate towards her. There was the beginning of a bit of a connection. When Abbie came towards her she looked at her, gave her eye contact when she was using her communication app ans smiled as if to say I’m listening to you. I don’t think we’ve seen any A&P do that ever. They’re just basic communication skills, human decency and respect. Just makes you wonder if A&P are on the spectrum themselves.

It was really lovely to see that moment, so I do hope that A&P see more of Emily and Crystal purely for that reason. I’m not sure where they live though so if it’s far away it won’t happen often.
They live across the country - probably close to 3,000 miles away.

Reactions: 6
Abbie appears to at times, walk with her feet sort of bending sideways (like she's walking on the outer edge of her feet)...which I think might give her the bow-legged appearance.
And that can mean she’s in pain, it’s terrible that she can express that!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.