Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am game. If it means I get to see Pig push the bike the entire time...bring that tit on! 😹 Do they stop for snacks? Will she need a shot halfway through? Sooooo many questions...soooo little f’s...
Actually if you look in the back of the basket when they're pushing her, you actually will see a bag and I'm sure that has "edible reinforcements" in it, NOT BECAUSE SHE NEEDS IT OR ANYTHING. That would be really cool I can't wait for that, but because they don't have Disney money to get people who work with the Muppets to get Abbie to actually ride the bike it's not going to be too spectacular. But if they did, it would look something like this:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed in the latest video where they go to the park ( the video where company is visiting) that Abbie made a couple of limited steps towards running but then stopped. I have never seen her actually run. Is she limited physically from doing that?
When she does her "victory laps" does that count?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know. And the classic "hosptalism-rocking" is basically a stim (as it says in the name). But i'd still like to differentiate between a mere reaction to the environment (sensory input too high/too low, yadda yadda, you get the gist) and the compulsive reaction to long-lasting neglect (even if it doesn't happen all the time).
When she does her "victory laps" does that count?
Its more of like a Big Foot stomp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I noticed in the latest video where they go to the park ( the video where company is visiting) that Abbie made a couple of limited steps towards running but then stopped. I have never seen her actually run. Is she limited physically from doing that?
No, she’ll run off (elope) if given half a chance. Asa has remarked that she has no sense of danger. Which is damn scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Please tell me I'm not the only one
20210416_005713.jpg

And
20210416_005601.jpg

Giggity Giggity
Good Night, Good Morning, Good Evening
Now you can't unsee it.
Actually if I think about it a little bit more, she looks a bit like:
20210416_011708.jpg

So yeah if you add Quagmire and the Brady's maid together you would have Crystal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I know. And the classic "hosptalism-rocking" is basically a stim (as it says in the name). But i'd still like to differentiate between a mere reaction to the environment (sensory input too high/too low, yadda yadda, you get the gist) and the compulsive reaction to long-lasting neglect (even if it doesn't happen all the time).
Your profile picture is fantastic too! You have an eye for fucked up faces too🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Finally Happy Friday 😊
Anyone else think this may well be Asswipe and Piggys secret fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: 19

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yup and because THEY are living THEIRS.
That's really all that matters.
Hot, your profile picture made me burst out laughing. I got confused watching the family reunion. Is your profile picture Asa’s sister? And the only way I know the two kids are female is because you can view the two women’s Instagram pictures and videos. There was one cool video Asa has not shared with us was the machinery thing that brings the boat out of its storage unit and puts it into the water. Now that was cool! I could jump in a boat and run it if I didn’t have to worry about hooking it up to a car and trying to unload it into the water using a ramp and trailer hitch.

Reactions: 13
I guess you missed the responses explaining why it was an issue?
Nah. I didn't miss anything. I said it doesn't make any sense but I know EXACTLY what's going on.

Anyway..

After doing a little reading of things that they have shared publicly, I see the kids have the Maass family name. It's pretty clear to me there is no "dad" involved so that narrows it down quite a bit.

As for the little sister and their partner...the little one has the brains and the big one has the brawn. The little one is a big city lawyer and the big one is a sailor. Their dynamic is interesting as at first glance I would have thought the little one was less dominant. But after watching them again in tonight's vlog I see clearly that the little one is in charge. Which is logical when you think about it.

Currently, I don't care enough about them to look into them much further but if they keep letting Ass and Pig feature them in their vlogs my interest in them might change as I firmly believe in equality, diversity and inclusivity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes Abbie can run, she used to elope. I think she walks slow to bug the hell out of them 😂 prissy gets so mad when Abbie goes slow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You know it had to be done ;) --

View attachment 529928
Wow, that never gets old. She’s biting the hand that won’t feed her. Seriously though. We all know it. Piggy is not a cat person. She can’t read their signals. A lot of cats don’t even like to be picked up. Plus Nala is getting back to her for all the times she dangled the cat in front of the dogs trying to get them to “play” with her. GO NALA!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, that never gets old. She’s biting the hand that won’t feed her. Seriously though. We all know it. Piggy is not a cat person. She can’t read their signals. A lot of cats don’t even like to be picked up. Plus Nala is getting back to her for all the times she dangled the cat in front of the dogs trying to get them to “play” with her. GO NALA!
Miss Ma'am is definitely not a cat person, I agree. Which makes it all the more strange that she was agreeing with Asshat about wanting to keep Nala with them rather than let Isaiah come and get her. Princess P even said "He can go get his own cat!"
Nala already IS his cat, Ma'am! Honestly.

I'm definitely Team Nala! 😺

Reactions: 16
Miss Ma'am is definitely not a cat person, I agree. Which makes it all the more strange that she was agreeing with Asshat about wanting to keep Nala with them rather than let Isaiah come and get her. Princess P even said "He can go get his own cat!"
Nala already IS his cat, Ma'am! Honestly.

I'm definitely Team Nala! 😺
I agree with you, Nala definitely a favors Isaiah, but she also likes Assa, and Sandy. Both pets would be a little upset if they weren't together. I'm sure there's more dynamics between them because they're close in age. It took Nala a long time to get used to the dogs but I think she likes them. They must see Sandy playing with Nala a lot off camera. Sandy is the reason why they want to keep her.
I another thing that I keep on thinking, Abbie asked for dunkin' at particular times and then she wants to go to the park and swing, she has a routine. This is why she's demanding Dunkin'. She constantly asks for snacks because they always give in. It's now part of her routine, and she doesn't want to break it. There's nothing wrong with this, this is really autism part of her. I don't believe that she lives in chaos. A&P created this. Chaos only happens, if the routine is broken, and it gets broken a lot when ASSa demands her to perform. I believe she has a great connection with Crystal, when she moved over to her to ask for Dunkin' she lit up when she saw her smile. And she said that she knew that what she wanted. I looked at it again it's a sweet moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Assa said at the end of the vlog that Emily’s children were setting the table with both the dinner fork and salad fork (which I’m sure never gets used at the Maassive household). A said “our children think that little forks and big forks are for small mouths and big mouths). So since A has such a big mouth, here is the
fork that he needs.
1DE82417-5CB9-4D20-9B8B-BF3164DD4D8E.jpeg

They always seem to be cooking such a large amount of food whenever they eat a meal at home, otherwise it’s fast food so very often.🥘 Abbie asking to go to Dunkin once again, boy oh boy they certainly knew how to train her for that so they can always blame her for their addiction. Then A says that have lost 14 lbs between them. 🤣😂. Maybe they were each holding 5 lb weights then put them down and the rest is just clothes

Assa is always stuffing his mouth in soooo many vlogs
A586984A-C5FE-415C-9111-1937EBC004A1.jpeg

@Pink Marshmallow what a great timing as this kept flashing below the video as I watched it. So perfect it should be under all his vlogs.
6BE14EF6-C882-4FFD-81A4-75B8A0353B0A.jpeg

i wonder if the captain of the ship tit was drinking Truly also? Not good for the helmsman to drink.
AD2298EA-4FAB-4035-BF7A-3DD681F09F1B.jpeg

Last thing is A said a subscriber sent a game to Abbie. They closed the P.O. box so where did they get the address from? A doesn’t question how very easy it is for anyone to find their address.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.