Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he do 2?! Cuz the one I saw in the old house had her with just a shirt and underwear on in the thumbnail 🤮 what “awesome” parent would do the to their kid?! Since they think they’re such awesome parents
You don't see her bottom half at all in the thumbnail of the potty training video and she is wearing pink leggings that just look like she has no pants on. That is the only video solely focused on this topic I know of. Maybe there is another video I don't know about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She had to "get certs reinstated"??? So....she was working with nursing and other CEU's that expired or lapsed??? Maybe...probably why she hasn't been working as of late!
Wonder if she was laid off until her certs were up to date or if she took the time off to update!
I got the impression she was getting her yearly contact hours or CEUs done ( required each year or so depending on the state requirements). Probably online.
The reason she is not working as much....according to her, at least my understanding, is that the added income from her you tube vlogging and I guess her other social media stuff, maybe sponsorships, etc has allowed her to cut back her hours as a nurse.
It makes me curious as to how much money she ( as well as the Brazees, Wee family, Maases, etc) make per month doing this stuff. She doesn’t even have that big of a following and is able to work part-time as a nurse to manage her living expenses.

Reactions: 11
Whenever I watch this f-uped family I watch at 2x speed with the cc on. If I see something I play it regular or slow it down. I just watched yesterday's again at regular speed with sound up. It actually was Pigfuckles who talks about the risotto. Played normal everything (but emily's smirk) is not noticeable. Played at the slowest I see all that I said. Either way I feel bad for Donna cause not one of those dumbfucks helped her. Crystal did in tonight's vlog. Anyways, one more point then I will drop this. I don't believe Assa gives a tit about anybody but himself. Remember the bike?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh, and Ass giving Princess P tit for wearing a hoodie and comfy pants... that's rich coming from the guy who spends most of his time in a T shirt, surf shorts and a ball cap!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I thought exactly the same. Imagine having a husband happy to humiliate you on film that's going to be public. Not even in jest. She looked really self conscious. Mine would only do that to me once and he'd have the camera shoved somewhere where his wide angle lens wouldn't fit! Although he's happy to do it to his kids, so doing it to his wife comes as no surprise.

• Heart
Whenever I watch this f-uped family I watch at 2x speed with the cc on. If I see something I play it regular or slow it down. I just watched yesterday's again at regular speed with sound up. It actually was Pigfuckles who talks about the risotto. Played normal everything (but emily's smirk) is not noticeable. Played at the slowest I see all that I said. Either way I feel bad for Donna cause not one of those dumbfucks helped her. Crystal did in tonight's vlog. Anyways, one more point then I will drop this. I don't believe Assa gives a tit about anybody but himself. Remember the bike?
I Love it! 😻 I watch vlogs with the volume down sometimes and ALL the time when Pig puts on lipstick via FB Live. 😹
I did see Donna and it is sad. She shakes an awful lot. Maybe? Just Maybe they are trying to let her be as independent as possible? I do not see her having any dexterity very much longer. 😔 The laughing though... they can all eat a fat D for that. Probably all drunk!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I got the impression she was getting her yearly contact hours or CEUs done ( required each year or so depending on the state requirements). Probably online.
The reason she is not working as much....according to her, at least my understanding, is that the added income from her you tube vlogging and I guess her other social media stuff, maybe sponsorships, etc has allowed her to cut back her hours as a nurse.
It makes me curious as to how much money she ( as well as the Brazees, Wee family, Maases, etc) make per month doing this stuff. She doesn’t even have that big of a following and is able to work part-time as a nurse to manage her living expenses.
I sincerely worry for Kaidale, his mother is not a bright woman. Kaitlyn is not getting any younger and she is losing benefits and valuable pensionable years by going part time. She needs to understand that youtube is the Pet Rock or Mood Ring of the 70's. It is all the rage now, but give it a while, and it will be gone and she will have lost job security because of her poor decision making. She is at risk of making herself unemployable. Her parents must be tearing their hair out at this point. I have to say that as dim as Kaitlyn is, she is miles ahead of the Maassives. Kaitlyn at least has a useful diploma and does not have "all the things" and a mortgage which is destined to be either repossessed or foreclosed like the Maassives.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Kaitlin is an idiot and she's got her own thread here on tattle.
Just incase you didn't know.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hopefully we can be in touch soon.❤ I guess until then, I will have to resort to sharing pics of my Floating Unicorn I got recently here for all to see. Giddy Up Sweetums! Giddy up Meow...GET OFF Pigfuckles...we are sinking!🐽
I think I found a more appropriate float for 🐽.
It’s advertised as a floating island. 🤣
A360D55E-4236-458F-9457-13BA46A2AF3C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok Crystal and Emily seem very fun to be around, especially Crystal, P loves her, can’t stop giving her the affectionate touch ( I do that when I’m fond of someone but I’ve known them longer) that’s it, that’s all I got

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think that dang turtle is going to climb his ass to freedom on the waterfall? 🤣
C93BCCDA-4BD6-4B58-99A3-F56F39ECF905.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just spit out my coffee! 😂 😂 😂 😂
Does anyone else think that dang turtle is going to climb his ass to freedom on the waterfall? 🤣
View attachment 535982
oh yes! If they don’t keep a watch, that turtle will be gone. Also, if they don’t have a cover over it, it won’t matter. They live in an area of very predator birds. It won’t take long for a bird to see squirt swimming around and he is tiny enough for even a small bird to scoop him and be gone...

• Sad
I somehow think that this content that he put out today is a week old. So this is actually last weekend. He mentioned that the girls were doing tricks in the pool which was the previous video and they did it three days ago. The one where they were filming themselves going down the slide. So with all that extra time, it really doesn't make any sense how he doesn't have enough to video. It's not like he has a real job. Why my babbling oh no I think Assa infected me, send help meeeep meeeep honk honk clap clap. I think I'm going to go out and go get some Dunkin', even though I have a perfectly usable Keurig here and it's 10:00 at night. I now have this weird urge for Zaxbys and they are not even here in NY. Postmates won't even deliver that to me. 😱🤪
So with a big gap like that, does that mean they actually went on vacation again. I mean of course they're due for another vacation. I mean they only been in their house for about 3 weeks now. I know the only reason why they're staying in the house is because babysitting is Monday through Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't remember him showing Abbie naked. There was a less than two second scene where she was sitting on the toilet while Ass walked past. I don't even know it was deliberate. And in the other video from years ago she was wearing pants and he still got a ton of backlash for it. I doubt he is going to repeat that.

I also have autism and I am literally an "autism expert" (as in I wrote my thesis about it and am working in the field). I wanted to write about the functioning thing anyway, and being addressed is the best starting point.
I will continue to use functioning, because this is more intuitive to understand. This is a gossip forum and a lot of people don't know a lot about autism. I even use it after the initial diagnosis with parents who are still confused about what that means (even though I go more in depth of course. Something that isn't possible here).
Abbie is pretty much the epitome of what we used to call low functioning. I am the first to say that she is smarter than we give her credit for, but as of now she needs a ton of support across the board.
This word policing and this ever moving goal post of using the "correct" term (as @paolo has already said) is actually detrimental in the long run, because it alienates people and doesn't leave any room to fight against the discrimination that is still very real and has a more direct impact on our lives.

Generally speaking, we all (autistic or not) have thinks we don't like to read. Stuff that bothers me for example is the "we" used by people on the spectrum. "We don't like", "We prefer". My diagnosis doesn't make me a part of some ominous hive mind and I don't have to agree with things other people with autism are saying. Of course you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you and I don't want to but please extend that right to everyone else as well.
Well said Salty :)
But regarding my previous post that you quoted, there was one time where he did show her and lots of comments pointed it out, causing Asshole to take down the video and reupload it, and many people were disgusted that it took commentators to point it out. Then I believe (but could be wrong) that there was a second time where some speculated that he deliberately left it in to get more comments and thus more engagement...🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same. Imagine having a husband happy to humiliate you on film that's going to be public. Not even in jest. She looked really self conscious. Mine would only do that to me once and he'd have the camera shoved somewhere where his wide angle lens wouldn't fit! Although he's happy to do it to his kids, so doing it to his wife comes as no surprise.
He does it to her on a regular basis. Always has to cut her down in some way. It makes him feel better about himself. I think he also hopes that it will deflect any negative attention off of himself and onto her.

He's an asshat through and through.

giphy (17)-min.gif

giphy (16)-min.gif

• Haha
Well said Salty :)
But regarding my previous post that you quoted, there was one time where he did show her and lots of comments pointed it out, causing Asshole to take down the video and reupload it, and many people were disgusted that it took commentators to point it out. Then I believe (but could be wrong) that there was a second time where some speculated that he deliberately left it in to get more comments and thus more engagement...🤔
Okay, that might be. I remember him walking down their hallway and Abbie being visible sitting on the toilet for a brief moment. She had a blanket on her shoulders, iirc. I know something about it was discussed here, but I don't remember the details.

He does it to her on a regular basis. Always has to cut her down in some way. It makes him feel better about himself. I think he also hopes that it will deflect any negative attention off of himself and onto her.

He's an asshat through and through.

View attachment 535986

View attachment 535987
This is why I always choose him as my avatar. Pig is an easier target for unflattering pictures and I just want to balance it out by showing he is just as ugly and dumb. And he doesn't even have the excuse of a partner filming him in the most unflattering ways possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks to me like a cross between a cabbage patch kid and a tortoise.

Pretty Please! ❤
With a cherry on top.
A real one..
Not like the one on that Selfie Wrld sundae A maassive or two has probably already slobbered on.

🙏🏼🙌🏼🙏🏼🙌🏼🙏🏼

ETA???? Does anyone here have the ability to DM? ?
Ever since I became a Tatter, which wasn’t long ago, I never knew you could DM a person. I’m still learn the in’s & outs of how to maneuver around here. 🤔 Would someone be so kind as to explain to me how and IF you DM on here? Maybe a few minutes in Kerry’s corner would help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.