Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not realize that the email actually works. I tried to contact them a while back, got no response. I can't even remember what I tried to email them for. But most likely it was for getting reported for nothing. Thank you, that was helpful ❤
Now that I think about it, they do seem to have a tendency of not communicating with the fans or stans or leg humpers or whatever the heck you want to call them. Remember these are the same people who wanted to have a podcast and just stopped entirely for no apparent reason. Last week Piggy didn't put up Cillas slop and crap. I am sure that Assa had a video already he just probably didn't want to monitor the comments. He's a lazy SOB.
I bet if you offered a free ham hock, Ranch seasoning and Dunkin gift card you'd get a response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And I knew he would do this...he is talking about Crystal setting up her own channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet they were so proud of their sponsorship of yesterday’s event. I remember Ass saying they were sponsoring this event. There is a HUGE difference in sponsoring and being one of the sponsors. They think they are so so special.

I am not sure they have been before or they would have made a much bigger effort, more than plastic grass and a blow up palm tree.

Here is the lower tiers of sponsorship. I imagine they didn’t kick any money above what she was given.

such posers
They have done it before This is from 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really like Crystal's genuineness in how she interacted with Abbie, Asa, Priscilla and others. She seems easy to get to know. Emily, Asa's sister, seemed more shy at first.
Unfortunately Priscilla did not touch Crystal's boobs. I think Priscilla was trying to show her what button to press on the vent. Crystal face just turned to pure pissed off. Still hysterical.
Omg! Laugh hysterically every time I see this. P looks like an idiot and you know that’s what Crystal is thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Crystal! Look at us. We work on Abbies signing ALL the time. The Hogs have officially said screw ANY diet, as noted by Pigs trough loaded with a couple 123 bites, her “small” piece of pie and copious amounts of alcohol. There have never been more vegetables in that Moldy sty than there has been this past week. Wait for the lack of communication and behavior fallout as Abbie goes back on her, Sugar, Zaxbys, Chic fi La and Mio diet, because that tit is coming. Tinkerhoss is never going to feed Abbie any differently, because that is her excuse to eat it too! All about HER! 🐽
They need to keep this witch out of the kitchen while people are REALLY cooking,
9C35B312-CA9C-4FFB-A9C7-E663716351BE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tonight's Vlog:

OMG. Listen to Mr Business Advisor telling real estate people how to market themselves. And he can’t even pronounce Realtor. It is Real- tor. Not Real-a-tor. Definitely A is NOT where you want to get business advice😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tonight's Vlog:

I can never understand why Summer would hang out with all of them when they have company over. I would never at her age. I would be out somewhere or hiding in my room. Why would she want to be part of that???
I also wonder if she has ever had a boyfriend. 🤔 She’s always with the maasives. Even since she was pre-teen. She’s so weird. And she smiles for pics like she’s a four year old who is learning to respond to “cheese!” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can never understand why Summer would hang out with all of them when they have company over. I would never at her age. I would be out somewhere or hiding in my room. Why would she want to be part of that???
I also wonder if she has ever had a boyfriend. 🤔 She’s always with the maasives. Even since she was pre-teen. She’s so weird. And she smiles for pics like she’s a four year old who is learning to respond to “cheese!” 😬
When I was her age, I had a job, an apartment with a roommate, friends, hobbies. She’s stuck in middle school, that Summer....

Reactions: 30
I don't....I just figured it was taken away for being naughty at one point. Have tried dm'ing you several times. Nada...
Hopefully we can be in touch soon.❤ I guess until then, I will have to resort to sharing pics of my Floating Unicorn I got recently here for all to see. Giddy Up Sweetums! Giddy up Meow...GET OFF Pigfuckles...we are sinking!🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when you thought that back yard couldn't look any worse they go and add that hideous water feature. I am just waiting for some garden gnomes. They really are the most tasteless idiots. And fake waterlilies! All just totally naff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ya that person has posted some pretty crazy comments on FA vlogs. Hadn't seen any in awhile I thought maybe after DCP read the "abby companion doll" unhinged comments that Ass shadow banned the guy.

And before anyone comments that he is special needs, it doesn't matter. A disabled person is just as capable of being dangerous as anyone else. More so in some cases if they don't have the capacity to understand

Eta. Sorry if my thoughts are incomplete lol on new meds and making me super foggy bleh
Hell yes,. and I know that from personal experience
I don't remember him showing Abbie naked. There was a less than two second scene where she was sitting on the toilet while Ass walked past. I don't even know it was deliberate. And in the other video from years ago she was wearing pants and he still got a ton of backlash for it. I doubt he is going to repeat that.

I also have autism and I am literally an "autism expert" (as in I wrote my thesis about it and am working in the field). I wanted to write about the functioning thing anyway, and being addressed is the best starting point.
I will continue to use functioning, because this is more intuitive to understand. This is a gossip forum and a lot of people don't know a lot about autism. I even use it after the initial diagnosis with parents who are still confused about what that means (even though I go more in depth of course. Something that isn't possible here).
Abbie is pretty much the epitome of what we used to call low functioning. I am the first to say that she is smarter than we give her credit for, but as of now she needs a ton of support across the board.
This word policing and this ever moving goal post of using the "correct" term (as @paolo has already said) is actually detrimental in the long run, because it alienates people and doesn't leave any room to fight against the discrimination that is still very real and has a more direct impact on our lives.

Generally speaking, we all (autistic or not) have thinks we don't like to read. Stuff that bothers me for example is the "we" used by people on the spectrum. "We don't like", "We prefer". My diagnosis doesn't make me a part of some ominous hive mind and I don't have to agree with things other people with autism are saying. Of course you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you and I don't want to but please extend that right to everyone else as well.
Abbie was fully clothed in that disgraceful potty training video. You don't need your child to demonstrate potty training. Fyi a friend of theirs talked about aba therapy and potty training in a vlog. The child is apparently naked for aba potty training. No it was not filmed.

Reactions: 5
For anyone thinking that this is going to be about The Golden Boy's new condo......
PSYCH IT ISN'T!!!!

Isaiah's turtle got a stupid little pond in the back yard. It looks like a glorified kiddie pool to me.

I totally don't understand the description for this video. He talks about the turtle and then it seems like he's talking about Abbie. I don't understand.
View attachment 535893
His content is so lame, they were talking about trapper keepers, TRAPPER KEEPERS!! He thinks only millennials use them, but we were rocking them back in the 80s. He's such a freaking moron.
I thought only kids in the 80’s used them too. It wasn’t long after that, here anyway, that teachers outlawed them in class because of the giant ripping sound the velcro made.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a beauty! 🤣 Woooo girl! ASS may be smug and chubby, but at least he has some semblance of intelligence, can express real emotion and is somewhat decent to look at. No misandry here!🤣🤣🤣🤣I can give Moobs some props from time to time.
B90E746E-D5F6-4168-9C08-55F419ECA5B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
When she was trying to put the risotto in the white serving platter, shaking and struggling, Asshat commented on the risotto, took an up closes shot of her struggling, then smirked with his sister after Donna turned to leave. Jumpcut to Piggy and her plate summer disappointed in the background piggy smirking and bleeping Asshat follows Donna with his camera out of the kitchen, back to a millisecond of piggy laughing. Sorry...this just really pisses me off.
I remember ASSa saying something, but I don't recall what and I didn't get the impression they were laughing at her, however, I was not specifically looking for that. :unsure:

I need to go watch it again now!! I shall report back!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh, and Ass giving Princess P tit for wearing a hoodie and comfy pants... that's rich coming from the guy who spends most of his time in a T shirt, surf shorts and a ball cap!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just when you thought that back yard couldn't look any worse they go and add that hideous water feature. I am just waiting for some garden gnomes. They really are the most tasteless idiots. And fake waterlilies! All just totally naff.
Who puts a pond in front of a gate? What's next a sign that says

Beware of the turtle?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hell yes,. and I know that from personal experience

Abbie was fully clothed in that disgraceful potty training video. You don't need your child to demonstrate potty training. Fyi a friend of theirs talked about aba therapy and potty training in a vlog. The child is apparently naked for aba potty training. No it was not filmed.
Did he do 2?! Cuz the one I saw in the old house had her with just a shirt and underwear on in the thumbnail 🤮 what “awesome” parent would do the to their kid?! Since they think they’re such awesome parents

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.