Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking about the maassives kitchen after the really fake extractor moment.

It’s a really badly laid out kitchen.

isnt’t is good kitchen design to have a sort of triangle between the cooker, oven worktop and fridge- i.e your most used area are within easy reach.

currently, p is using the hob, she remembers she’s forgotten the ranch seasoning so she’s got to wobble round the island to the cupboard. Then waddle all the way back. She stirs her ranch seasoning into ‘all the things’ and remembers that also includes cheese, so she has to wobble back round the island to the fridge. Once she has finished her melting pot of ‘all the things’ she needs to get them in the oven. Now she has to manoeuvre herself and a big dish of ‘all the things’ towards the oven. There is nowhere to put down the the dish while you open the door, risking dropping ‘all the things’ on the floor. Once she has managed to open the door, the door is at such a hight that even her tiny chesticles get in the way and she has to smoosh them against the door. This is amongst the cries of ‘are you so excited?!’

no wonder she is exhausted, gives up, and goes to zaxby’s- She’s walked 10 miles making a salad.
It was made solely for filming. Filming her "cooking" lame tit poorly that she finds on Pinterest. Also, it's apparently the place everyone puts on makeup and fixes hair. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Found Cilla some more leggings. Now she can hang in the pool and be a true mermaid with her wavy beach hair. And they come in size up to 5x.

1618846504587.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It was made solely for filming. Filming her "cooking" lame tit poorly that she finds on Pinterest. Also, it's apparently the place everyone puts on makeup and fixes hair. :sick:
And picks their nose and rub their snout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
and she thinks she’s made it her own by mixing in something ridiculous or just liberally throwing a bit of ranch seasoning on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I literally swear that A reads here. A couple or three threads back I talked about having a Red-eared slider turtle 🐢 that was my son’s pet for 25 years until we finally took her to a sanctuary. I said they should take it to a lake and let it go so he/she can bask in the Florida sunshine.☀ At least I finally have to give A credit for doing something right for one of their pets. They need to put a little Yellow Submarine in there to match P’s look of the day.
View attachment 536322
View attachment 536408
Looks like A is still trying hard to get that Dunkin Donut 🍩 sponsorship. Placement is everything!!!

View attachment 536332
View attachment 536334
So Crystal saw what they have from exploiting Abbie so now she started a YouTube channel so they can exploit their underage children too. At least her cooking recipes will be so much better and healthier then the crap P prepares. Once again another large meal 🥘, but at least healthy. P is in hog heaven lately stuffing her pie hole. I wonder if A told Crystal that he’s sure his leghumper subscribers will rush to subscribe to her channel just like they did for many others (Isaiah, P, Dummer and Kaitlyn etc. etc.
View attachment 536365
I like a glass of wine 🍷 with a meal too, but how much do these people drink? I see five bottles in this photo. Certainly a lot of adult beverage drinking at the Massive’s house.
View attachment 536364
P really has a few screws lose. She has the temperature at 69 degrees (interesting number, Ok I’ll get my mind out of the gutter) then dresses with what it looks to me like leg warmers and a sweatshirt and with her blubber she should even be able to to go nude ( ok scratch that thought). What a waste of electricity, but then again it just Abbie’s money 💰. The kids however are in tank tops. I know it’s a Florida thing as I actually lived there for 3 years, but why do they have to have every place you go into like a freezer?
View attachment 536382
P hold tight onto that food.🥘. Just another chow down at Mold Mansion.
View attachment 536386
View attachment 536420
She even holds her fork like a pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder where Asa and P are on vacation at this time? I see P's Lipstick Mama's background is not their home.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dunkin is definitely aware of them...they sent the Maasses a bunch of Dunkin swag shortly after they moved into the new house. Dunkin also isn't shy about partnering with social media stars who talk about them...they have the whole Charli D'Amelio partnership, and there is another young woman on TikTok named Christine Snaps who does comedy videos and always gets Dunkin coffee. Dunkin originally sent a swag package to Christine too, and very shortly after that she began creating actual sponsored content for them. So clearly Dunkin notices when influencers are talking about them online, and they move fast to capitalize on those influencers. That means for some reason Dunkin decided specifically NOT to partner with FA.
I wonder why they haven’t partnered with these obese, money hungry, arrogant, couldn’t give a tit about anyone else, excuses for human beings

Just took a look at piggy’s Instagram and I saw a yellow dress that she was wearing that would make an excellent marquee for Abby’s sweet sixteen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I literally swear that A reads here. A couple or three threads back I talked about having a Red-eared slider turtle 🐢 that was my son’s pet for 25 years until we finally took her to a sanctuary. I said they should take it to a lake and let it go so he/she can bask in the Florida sunshine.☀ At least I finally have to give A credit for doing something right for one of their pets. They need to put a little Yellow Submarine in there to match P’s look of the day.
View attachment 536322
View attachment 536408
Looks like A is still trying hard to get that Dunkin Donut 🍩 sponsorship. Placement is everything!!!

View attachment 536332
View attachment 536334
So Crystal saw what they have from exploiting Abbie so now she started a YouTube channel so they can exploit their underage children too. At least her cooking recipes will be so much better and healthier then the crap P prepares. Once again another large meal 🥘, but at least healthy. P is in hog heaven lately stuffing her pie hole. I wonder if A told Crystal that he’s sure his leghumper subscribers will rush to subscribe to her channel just like they did for many others (Isaiah, P, Dummer and Kaitlyn etc. etc.
View attachment 536365
I like a glass of wine 🍷 with a meal too, but how much do these people drink? I see five bottles in this photo. Certainly a lot of adult beverage drinking at the Massive’s house.
View attachment 536364
P really has a few screws lose. She has the temperature at 69 degrees (interesting number, Ok I’ll get my mind out of the gutter) then dresses with what it looks to me like leg warmers and a sweatshirt and with her blubber she should even be able to to go nude ( ok scratch that thought). What a waste of electricity, but then again it just Abbie’s money 💰. The kids however are in tank tops. I know it’s a Florida thing as I actually lived there for 3 years, but why do they have to have every place you go into like a freezer?
View attachment 536382
P hold tight onto that food.🥘. Just another chow down at Mold Mansion.
View attachment 536386
View attachment 536420
Thank you ExposingLiars for mentioning the potential upcoming exploitation of more children. In real life I am a very nice human. I try to be respectful and I'm very diplomatic. But duck it, just because they are lesbians they don't get a free pass from me. They are human and humans sometimes, well mostly, suck. I don't like emily. Idk why, I just feel it in my gut.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
oh yes! If they don’t keep a watch, that turtle will be gone. Also, if they don’t have a cover over it, it won’t matter. They live in an area of very predator birds. It won’t take long for a bird to see squirt swimming around and he is tiny enough for even a small bird to scoop him and be gone...
I was wondering about predators as I was watching Squirt in the pond. I hope the little dude lives and thrives out there, but knowing how they take care of their pets, I'm not so confident. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Dunkin is definitely aware of them...they sent the Maasses a bunch of Dunkin swag shortly after they moved into the new house. Dunkin also isn't shy about partnering with social media stars who talk about them...they have the whole Charli D'Amelio partnership, and there is another young woman on TikTok named Christine Snaps who does comedy videos and always gets Dunkin coffee. Dunkin originally sent a swag package to Christine too, and very shortly after that she began creating actual sponsored content for them. So clearly Dunkin notices when influencers are talking about them online, and they move fast to capitalize on those influencers. That means for some reason Dunkin decided specifically NOT to partner with FA.
They are far from the demographic Dunkin is going for. They want young and attractive people associated with them. Not older, unhealthy, slobs whose only claim to fame is exploiting a vulnerable individual. Plus their audience just isn't that big. Not like these "influncers." They profit Dunkin would make from the Maasholes they already are from the free advertising they get from the sponsor whoring they do on FA already.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When pig sat down at the island to eat her pie I really didn't think that stool was gonna make it. You could hear it crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are far from the demographic Dunkin is going for. They want young and attractive people associated with them. Not older, unhealthy, slobs whose only claim to fame is exploiting a vulnerable individual. Plus their audience just isn't that big. Not like these "influncers." They profit Dunkin would make from the Maasholes they already are from the free advertising they get from the sponsor whoring they do on FA already.
Christine Snaps is a big girl, and far from glamorous...she rarely wears makeup, and her signature "look" is tie-dye t-shirts and basketball shorts. So, to the point you and @Stripe69 made about looks, I actually don't think that's it. I'm also not sure if Christine has a larger audience overall than the FA crew.

What she does have is high engagement across a number of platforms...and she produces creative, entertaining content that appeals to a younger audience. The sponsored content she produced for Dunkin was fun and fit in naturally with the rest of her online presence. That's the big picture Assa is missing out on. Having a bunch of humpers does not make you an influencer. Advertisers don't consider you an influencer unless you can actually influence people. You need need to hit the right demographics, you need to create engagement, and you need to produce creative content that can easily be turned into an ad. Droning on about the product in your "serious educational dad" voice with a bunch of B-roll of Abbie playing in the background is not enough.

Check out this comment in the “getting her period” from a few years back. Does he really believe there isn’t an intellectual disability there or is it not as “trendy” on YouTube?
I think he still believed back then that she was going to make leaps and bounds improvements now that she was at JSA.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What will keep Squirt from climbing out of the pond and under the fence, never to be seen again? The pond already looks gross - how long before it's green and stinky?
Could happen, but they usually like to stay near water.

Reactions: 6
Christine Snaps is a big girl, and far from glamorous...she rarely wears makeup, and her signature "look" is tie-dye t-shirts and basketball shorts. So, to the point you and @Stripe69 made about looks, I actually don't think that's it. I'm also not sure if Christine has a larger audience overall than the FA crew.

What she does have is high engagement across a number of platforms...and she produces creative, entertaining content that appeals to a younger audience. The sponsored content she produced for Dunkin was fun and fit in naturally with the rest of her online presence. That's the big picture Assa is missing out on. Having a bunch of humpers does not make you an influencer. Advertisers don't consider you an influencer unless you can actually influence people. You need need to hit the right demographics, you need to create engagement, and you need to produce creative content that can easily be turned into an ad. Droning on about the product in your "serious educational dad" voice with a bunch of B-roll of Abbie playing in the background is not enough.
Christine has an ENORMOUS following on TikTok and Instagram - not nearly as many as FA on YouTube, but as far as influencer, yeah she's MUCH more Dunkins' demographic. Of course, their "goals" on SM are completely different. FA claims to educate and bring awareness (but are they really, at this point?), Christine is purely entertainment. I love her. I don't know why Ass holds on to the stupid fantasy of a Dunkin sponsorship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I think he still believed back then that she was going to make leaps and bounds improvements now that she was at JSA.
I never said it was a looks thing in itself. But all the combining factors.

companies want to appeal to the demographics spending money on their products. That isn't the Maasholes. Hell most the sponsor crap they do it literally the ones that every youtuber does because those companies don't care who as long as the saturate advertising

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Check out this comment in the “getting her period” from a few years back. Does he really believe there isn’t an intellectual disability there or is it not as “trendy” on YouTube?
Bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
with this comment, I think I sort of understand what he’s trying to say at least to begin with. He’s right autism isn’t an intellectual challenge. Someone can have autism and not have a learning disability (what we use in the uk for IDD) Although sometimes having autism can create barriers to someone’s learning e.g not being able to manage being in a classroom environment because of sensory difficulties. But does he really think that just because Abbie understands a lot of what they say she doesn’t have a learning disability?
The term learning disability in the uk covers a wide range of difficulties from specific learning difficulties (SpLD) like dyslexia, dyspraxia or dyscalculia to profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) where there are a range of difficulties that have a massive impact on someone’s life. Abbie 100% fits into the last category.

Also annoys me that for someone who claims to be all about the education around autism is so rude in comments, when I’m presuming that the commenter may have asked a genuine question. Doesn’t exactly make autism more understandable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.