Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you thought that back yard couldn't look any worse they go and add that hideous water feature. I am just waiting for some garden gnomes. They really are the most tasteless idiots. And fake waterlilies! All just totally naff.
Does anyone else think that dang turtle is going to climb his ass to freedom on the waterfall? 🤣
View attachment 535982
@SunnyDale I borrowed your pond pic for @Appalled watcher from Eng who thought garden gnomes were next to go in their backyard!! 😂😂
I searched some keywords on Google 🤷‍♀️and ASSa and Big P as garden gnomes popped up!! 🤦‍♀️I fixed their faces and added a phone for Big P, a cup of rum, and a turtle for you!!😂😂😂
drunkgnomes.png

:m:m

gnomepiggy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She looks to me like a cross between a cabbage patch kid and a tortoise.

Ever since I became a Tatter, which wasn’t long ago, I never knew you could DM a person. I’m still learn the in’s & outs of how to maneuver around here. 🤔 Would someone be so kind as to explain to me how and IF you DM on here? Maybe a few minutes in Kerry’s corner would help.
I still don't understand the levels of a member? What makes a VIP, chatty,active etc member? Is it the number of posts?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So, I have feelings about this whole situation but I didn't say anything because we were in the middle of lesbiangate. I lost respect for Emily because her and Asshat laughed at Donna after she turned to leave. You have to really watch for it and my screenshots didn't come out to clear but I believe Emily and Ass were laughing at Donna behind her back.View attachment 535525so there is emily getting her plateView attachment 535528
And there is the smirk :cry::mad:
Lesbian gate! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, the West Coast has a monopoly on Asian cooking. Each day these idiots reach new levels of stupidity.
They literally ate in Chinatown when they went to New York. These dumbfucks.

She had to "get certs reinstated"??? So....she was working with nursing and other CEU's that expired or lapsed??? Maybe...probably why she hasn't been working as of late!
Wonder if she was laid off until her certs were up to date or if she took the time off to update!
There are a lot of specialty certifications that aren't required for nurses in general, but their hospital may require for them to work in certain departments, get a certain salary, etc. It sounds like she's just renewing those. She's a dummy but she wasn't running around practicing nursing without a license.

Just when you thought that back yard couldn't look any worse they go and add that hideous water feature. I am just waiting for some garden gnomes. They really are the most tasteless idiots. And fake waterlilies! All just totally naff.
Everything they do is hideous, but hush, I love a garden gnome. I have two in my front yard. Their names are David and David, they're a gay couple who sell produce at the local farmers' market. 🤣 My little niece went through a phase last summer of carrying them around with her every time she visited.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday

Yup that's all I got

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have said this before and i will say it again... FOLDGERS COFFEE AD has lied!!!! It isn't the best thing to wake up to..... IT TATTLE LIFE~ i cant wait to shew my husband off to the Hospital, so i can get on here and see and hear the goings on in the ASS SQAUD~ thank you to everyone for making me smile..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I literally swear that A reads here. A couple or three threads back I talked about having a Red-eared slider turtle 🐢 that was my son’s pet for 25 years until we finally took her to a sanctuary. I said they should take it to a lake and let it go so he/she can bask in the Florida sunshine.☀ At least I finally have to give A credit for doing something right for one of their pets. They need to put a little Yellow Submarine in there to match P’s look of the day.
7370F159-C766-4333-A506-8BD19CE99A26.jpeg

9CAF6A89-C80B-497D-9E8F-35BD50219010.gif

Looks like A is still trying hard to get that Dunkin Donut 🍩 sponsorship. Placement is everything!!!

CB09E065-A6E0-4817-B47D-5B1F7CCB57EC.jpeg

9BAB933E-4EC0-498E-AFD8-75AE6EEDEDE8.jpeg

So Crystal saw what they have from exploiting Abbie so now she started a YouTube channel so they can exploit their underage children too. At least her cooking recipes will be so much better and healthier then the crap P prepares. Once again another large meal 🥘, but at least healthy. P is in hog heaven lately stuffing her pie hole. I wonder if A told Crystal that he’s sure his leghumper subscribers will rush to subscribe to her channel just like they did for many others (Isaiah, P, Dummer and Kaitlyn etc. etc.
D73530FE-7708-4534-8D0B-56DA3D09D53F.jpeg

I like a glass of wine 🍷 with a meal too, but how much do these people drink? I see five bottles in this photo. Certainly a lot of adult beverage drinking at the Massive’s house.
CD447331-70C3-4628-BE9A-6AEDA57A25B1.jpeg

P really has a few screws lose. She has the temperature at 69 degrees (interesting number, Ok I’ll get my mind out of the gutter) then dresses with what it looks to me like leg warmers and a sweatshirt and with her blubber she should even be able to to go nude ( ok scratch that thought). What a waste of electricity, but then again it just Abbie’s money 💰. The kids however are in tank tops. I know it’s a Florida thing as I actually lived there for 3 years, but why do they have to have every place you go into like a freezer?
00DC04EB-EE2F-4FF4-9452-27D633D4538E.jpeg

P hold tight onto that food.🥘. Just another chow down at Mold Mansion.
EDB2B84B-61C8-47B6-8F39-674CD80B0B85.jpeg

DD56B8A5-86BD-4CFD-A527-3A6D831FF71B.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
1618837920307.png

Do Yall think Dunkn will not sponsor them because they are Crappy People, and they dont want to be associated with them.. Sure would be nice if Dunkn would say so, so they will quit pushing the brand....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks. Straight snooze fest. 💤💤I regret watching it because even on double speed it’s 7 min of my life I can’t get back. That backyard is cluttered and shows they have no class. I love Crystal and Emily though. ❤❤❤
So, so rude. Shjt up Asa and let other people talk!!!

Reactions: 10
I literally swear that A reads here. A couple or three threads back I talked about having a Red-eared slider turtle 🐢 that was my son’s pet for 25 years until we finally took her to a sanctuary. I said they should take it to a lake and let it go so he/she can bask in the Florida sunshine.☀ At least I finally have to give A credit for doing something right for one of their pets. They need to put a little Yellow Submarine in there to match P’s look of the day.
View attachment 536322
View attachment 536408
Looks like A is still trying hard to get that Dunkin Donut 🍩 sponsorship. Placement is everything!!!

View attachment 536332
View attachment 536334
So Crystal saw what they have from exploiting Abbie so now she started a YouTube channel so they can exploit their underage children too. At least her cooking recipes will be so much better and healthier then the crap P prepares. Once again another large meal 🥘, but at least healthy. P is in hog heaven lately stuffing her pie hole. I wonder if A told Crystal that he’s sure his leghumper subscribers will rush to subscribe to her channel just like they did for many others (Isaiah, P, Dummer and Kaitlyn etc. etc.
View attachment 536365
I like a glass of wine 🍷 with a meal too, but how much do these people drink? I see five bottles in this photo. Certainly a lot of adult beverage drinking at the Massive’s house.
View attachment 536364
P really has a few screws lose. She has the temperature at 69 degrees (interesting number, Ok I’ll get my mind out of the gutter) then dresses with what it looks to me like leg warmers and a sweatshirt and with her blubber she should even be able to to go nude ( ok scratch that thought). What a waste of electricity, but then again it just Abbie’s money 💰. The kids however are in tank tops. I know it’s a Florida thing as I actually lived there for 3 years, but why do they have to have every place you go into like a freezer?
View attachment 536382
View attachment 536386
View attachment 536420
What will keep Squirt from climbing out of the pond and under the fence, never to be seen again? The pond already looks gross - how long before it's green and stinky?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well said Salty :)
But regarding my previous post that you quoted, there was one time where he did show her and lots of comments pointed it out, causing Asshole to take down the video and reupload it, and many people were disgusted that it took commentators to point it out. Then I believe (but could be wrong) that there was a second time where some speculated that he deliberately left it in to get more comments and thus more engagement...🤔
The second time he was vlogging and walked past the bathroom off the kitchen. Abbie had actually gone to the bathroom without help, abd was seated on the toilet with her pants down. He didnt notice editing it and published it. There was no thumbnail and it happened in the new house fairly early on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 536322
View attachment 536408

View attachment 536332
View attachment 536334
View attachment 536365
View attachment 536364
View attachment 536382
View attachment 536386
View attachment 536420
Their whole life revolves around eating and drinking, no wonder they are so fat.

What the hell is on her legs? Are they socks? Leggings? Yoga pants?

View attachment 536462
That Maassive witch has no style or class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He is literally ROUND now. Perfectly circular. I predict P&A will both pack on at least 30 pounds before the end of the summer.
1618845453669.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Do Yall think Dunkn will not sponsor them because they are Crappy People, and they dont want to be associated with them.. Sure would be nice if Dunkn would say so, so they will quit pushing the brand....
Dunkin is definitely aware of them...they sent the Maasses a bunch of Dunkin swag shortly after they moved into the new house. Dunkin also isn't shy about partnering with social media stars who talk about them...they have the whole Charli D'Amelio partnership, and there is another young woman on TikTok named Christine Snaps who does comedy videos and always gets Dunkin coffee. Dunkin originally sent a swag package to Christine too, and very shortly after that she began creating actual sponsored content for them. So clearly Dunkin notices when influencers are talking about them online, and they move fast to capitalize on those influencers. That means for some reason Dunkin decided specifically NOT to partner with FA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I’ve been thinking about the maassives kitchen after the really fake extractor moment.

It’s a really badly laid out kitchen.

isnt’t is good kitchen design to have a sort of triangle between the cooker, oven worktop and fridge- i.e your most used area are within easy reach.

currently, p is using the hob, she remembers she’s forgotten the ranch seasoning so she’s got to wobble round the island to the cupboard. Then waddle all the way back. She stirs her ranch seasoning into ‘all the things’ and remembers that also includes cheese, so she has to wobble back round the island to the fridge. Once she has finished her melting pot of ‘all the things’ she needs to get them in the oven. Now she has to manoeuvre herself and a big dish of ‘all the things’ towards the oven. There is nowhere to put down the the dish while you open the door, risking dropping ‘all the things’ on the floor. Once she has managed to open the door, the door is at such a hight that even her tiny chesticles get in the way and she has to smoosh them against the door. This is amongst the cries of ‘are you so excited?!’

no wonder she is exhausted, gives up, and goes to zaxby’s- She’s walked 10 miles making a salad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.