Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FAโ€™s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And......I KNEW I remembered that shirt.
This was from last March in Cabo.
Looks a bit different on her then, huh?
#105lbslost #55lbsfound
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1613517997025.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my gosh! I had forgotten that Priscilla recruited Wayne (is he Cilla's Dad or Step-Dad) to sell the men's line!! Wonder how that went for him...
I believe Wayne is Priscilla's step-father. I don't particularly like either one of them...Wayne or her mother. Just get not likeable vibes with them. And, there was one vlog from a while back that caught a shot of Wayne eating something. I wouldn't be able to sit at a table with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatever video he had planned to edit and post today didn't happen because they spent the day pissed off because of what they woke up to. They took a walk around the block and filmed 15 minutes of content while struggling to breathe, threw that up and called it a day. Obvious, no?
Yes, its obvious lol. Just wanted Asa to know, we see him. :cool: :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone
All I'm going to say is this tit's going to be painful and deep

1. Stupid titles...but nope he never does clickbait
2. Hey girl....nah way too f**king easy
3. Parting hair down the middle is cool....who knew๐Ÿ™„
4. Spanx working triple time...and still can't contain her
5. Hello friends ๐Ÿคข....you're always cringy
6. I don't give a tit about the roof...anyone else think he pissed them off ๐Ÿ˜‰
7. Poor baby ... get over yourself
8. Poor Asswipe, can't check comments , film and walk
9. STFU Asswipe
10. Make sure to read us all those inspirational comments ๐Ÿคฎ
11. Awwwwww cute doggie shots
12. Remember the Rosanne episode where Jackie says to Roseanne, paraphrasing,
"Sure you don't have problems you both just weigh 300lbs each"
13. Blah blah blah...when you think you know it all most groups usually aren't a good fit
14. Of course include a comment mentioning abuse ๐Ÿ™„ and gushing how wonderful they are
15. Damn Piggys Frankenstein eyebrows are prominent at 7m23s
16. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back Asswipe
17. More like walk and huff
18. A gift idea that's been around FOREVER
19. Actually cooking
20. Oh damn revisiting a comment. WTF you don't take care of yourselves healthwise and a better friend..YOU HAVE NO REAL FRIENDS
21. Blah blah job blah passion..
22. Hard day at work....WELCOME TO THE REAL F**KING WORLD
23. Yippee....don't need to see fakey lovey dovey tit
24. After the beep. ..cute dog shots ruined by Pigzilla stomping in the background like she's about to destroy Jacksonville
The end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well, I for one will be positive about Josh's video - he set the stage for what is to follow and that is important. I think he will hit hard next time with the exploitation, that is the buying of all the things, the lack of therapy nowadays, the crap content of vlogs and the potentially dangerous leghumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Asa, "The life we assume she would want to have"
So, Asa is saying they assume Abbie would want to be a YouTuber, sharing her fecal smearing, stealing food, eating donuts, and all the things. I 100% guarantee no teenager would be ok with this. The only thing someone needs to ask themselves is, would I put the same content out about myself? NOPE! They're both so out of breath during their walk. This is hilarious that this is the activity they've picked to answer this viewers question.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'll just be honest and direct as I always am.
Josh's video did not wow me.
He talked way too fast and way too much.
There was almost nothing in the video that would show someone outside of tattle what scumbags they really are.
I feel like he rushed to get something out and it was void of anything that would really piss the Massives off. Which is what I was hoping for.
The information that he shared did not flow. He was all over the place. It was if he was barraged with information that was fed to him and he was just spewing it out without being familiar with the information himself.
I was hoping for better.
Oh well.
Well, I had to remind myself that us Tattlers know more than him but we've been involved longer than he has. Then, I thought most of his audience would know less than Josh does. Allowing for this premise he did the right thing because he said a) episode 1 would be to introduce the main players/exploiters b) episode 2 he'll show all of the platforms they use and most likely the numbers of subscribers on each...so he is really setting up a logical progression into a format that anyone should be able to understand the depth of evil that we know as the Mass Squad.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So they filmed their vlog today, huh? LOL! Why do I feel like the vlog originally scheduled for today would have probably made them look like 2 underachievers scrapping coins off the back of The Autism Princess? ๐Ÿง
Also...
KNOCKOUT ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
As in Knockout a plate full of carbs? Knockout a small mammal with that burgeoning gunt?
Yes! Knockout all the way! Sure..whatever you say. ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฝ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
22. Hard day at work....WELCOME TO THE REAL F**KING WORLD
Except the hard day at work they are referring to is someone posting a video about what tit people they are. Their solution? Take the day off and throw some bs up. Nobody will notice anyway. Imagine having to do so little to earn money that this is an actual daily option for them yet they still complain? So relatable. Maybe they can morph into a dog walking/breathing like an obscene caller channel since apparently that's all it takes to rake in the dough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
@deftones34 Here is the vlog:
Look at that guys face on the thumbnail.. he had to get in the water with his clothes and shirt on to pull Abbie in the boat.. after they told Ass that Abbie should not go on the boat. This was before the big poonami... so I can imagine what the guys on the boat felt about that as well.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well I finally finished Josh's vlog. He got a bit hyper focused on Asas attitude toward the end, but I will say he did do a good job presenting all the sub's and Likes on the various platforms, especially Becca, Summer and Isaiah. I mean we all knew that, but for all the humpers who arent bright enough to put two and two together, or his other viewers who are new to FA, that was a good visual of how they ALL use her.

I also feel a bit proud, lol, because during the very 1st vlog he did I commented to him about the absent parent vlog. He asked me to send it and thanked me. Glad he could show what a snake Asa really is with that one!

And A&P were SO bothered today. Did everyone catch Asa's snarky crappy "Good morning friends" and the way he looked back at P?! Oh they were SALTY this morning!! And instead of just acting unbothered....they cant. They just cant. Big P goes live about "positivity" and "no man will drag her down", and Asa did a makeshift vlog with some lame/fake msg from a humper that even calls out the "supposed abuse."

All of that is enough for me to be happy. They are bothered. Their views are tanking. People who were unaware of them are now seeing their scummy asses. Even an anti-MLM chick is onboard now. I freaking LOVE it. Anything that makes that bloated little man sweat is #winning to me!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Look at that guys face on the thumbnail.. he had to get in the water with his clothes and shirt on to pull Abbie in the boat.. after they told Ass that Abbie should not go on the boat. This was before the big poonami... so I can imagine what the guys on the boat felt about that as well.
Wait a minute! Look just above the green puzzle piece. Is that...tit floating in the water? Also, just above that her arm is blurred. Was there tit on her arm? Zoom in and you'll see what I'm talking about. Am I seeing things?
2161.JPG

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What a difference a year during a pandemic and some Spanx make:
View attachment 440647
View attachment 440648
Man she was really on her way. It is a shame she thinks so little of herself.

What a difference a year during a pandemic and some Spanx make:
View attachment 440647
View attachment 440648
Body language alone - Cilla you can say that you havenโ€™t gained weight but your body language says differently

Reactions: 18
Hold the phone!!
So they made this vlog TODAY. This is exactly what P wore on her Live and in the pic Asa posted.
Thats interesting. Thought it took hours and hours to edit a vlog?! Which is it Asa? :unsure::unsure:
I'm sure they made this after realizing Josh was going live this afternoon. And, I don't believe that the 2nd question/comment was real. They are just feeding the leghumpers to agree with them. The"abuse" word has only been used when exploiting Abbie has been talked about and it is usually followed by the fact that no one believes Abbie should be removed from their home. I wouldn't be surprised if we have another fake visit from child services. Any bets?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, I had to remind myself that us Tattlers know more than him but we've been involved longer than he has. Then, I thought most of his audience would know less than Josh does. Allowing for this premise he did the right thing because he said a) episode 1 would be to introduce the main players/exploiters b) episode 2 he'll show all of the platforms they use and most likely the numbers of subscribers on each...so he is really setting up a logical progression into a format that anyone should be able to understand the depth of evil that we know as the Mass Squad.
I thought he did a good job. There is a lot to get into so he is just starting at the beginning with introduction of all involved. He said this would be a number of videos because just too much to cover. Looking forward to next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The first thing I thought when I saw the title of Joshโ€™s video today (The Exploitation of Abbie Maas) was how humiliated I would be as a parent to see that. If that was my child. Thousands perhaps more people who see that title and watch the video criticizing them as people and as parents...wow! Especially when they are always promoting themselves as these awesome people and wonderful parents....in particular the outstanding award winning parents of a daughter with autism. I thought Josh did okay. He is trying. He emphasizes that his main focus is trying to stop the exploitation of children and especially those who cannot consent to being filmed and used on YouTube and I guess other media platforms especially as they bring in money. I think his point about even though Abbie is being exploited for the video content does NOT mean she should be removed from the home and placed in a facility is a good one. That would give me chills to think what could happen to her. As much as we dislike Asa and Priscilla.....Abbie does not deserve or need to be removed from her family and placed in an institution. At least as long as she is being cared for, fed, bathed, given medical care, fresh air, taken to school and many outdoor activities.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ohhh shots fired LOL
In her Live P said "I will never let a man tear me down." She looks directly into the camera, does one of her shoulder shimmy's and says:
"So If you think thats gonna happen, you got the wrong girl. I could get vulgar...but...wrong girl. I'll go down fighting."
LMAO.
So yeah....they knew from the moment they woke up about Josh's vlog today. They either saw it here or they are subscribed to him with a sock account. I friggin love it LOL
Canโ€™t stoop any lower than what ass did to her other than catching him and his mistress bin THEIR BED! (Not saying he did that at all but thatโ€™s a pretty crappy thing to do, havenโ€™t seen either get vulgar yet! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.