Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comment from Pigthilla the Hun’s “Positivity by the Pool” live video this morning. 🤣
Alvin needs to schedule an eye appointment like yesterday.
Anywhoooooooo....
Speaking of comments, It appears FA vlog’s comment section is quite stagnant. Meanwhile over on Josh’s vlog..900 plus comments later.😜 All those jealous, Maassive haters coming out of the woodwork it seems. 🤔
F3A8CAFB-4476-4B2E-B66C-B6E86A7B27BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
2163.JPG

May God forgive me. Not at all funny, I know, I feel terrible but I can't stop laughing. Not at the Dad but at how socially awkward their fans are.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here's another gem from the comments --

screenshot-www-youtube-com-watch-1613531996154.png

I wonder if these leghumpers are hoping to win brownie points with the Maassives by writing bullshit like this?? Most likely, yes.

Oh yes, A&P definitely know what they're doing - making money off of their non-verbal IDD severely autistic child because both of them are too lazy to get real jobs.
They do know Abbie better than us, which just makes things that much worse! It means they're ignoring what is actually right for Abbie, what is respectful of her, and what gives her dignity. All in the name of getting clicks, views, and $$$.
By putting themselves on a public platform, other people are going to have opinions and judgements on what they're seeing in the vlogs. You are making a judgement with your comment. It just so happens to be a positive (leghumping) judgement for the Maassives. When you post something on a public forum, there are going to be all kinds of opinions and some of them won't agree with you. Yes, some might be outright cruel/rude/trolling. But others that express disagreement or an opposing opinions are not all 'haters'. They're expressing concern and how they feel about what they've seen.
If A&P truly want people to 'back off and mind their own'... then they should take their channel down and stop posting on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Now you worry about showing street signs! And you edit TF out of your videos.. look at the jump cuts to avoid showing certain aspects.. Give me a break...
Screenshot_20210216-222814_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I HATE THAT LEASH. the need separate leashes that are retractable - so frustrating watching.

They do more self care than anyone on the planet. Vacay anyone? Hair, nails, dining, shopping, family visits.

• Heart
Seriously what is up with her pinky? We need a story time ASAP from them about that.
It’s either fused at knuckle (I have a friend that has this - it’s like the skin from above the knuckle is webbed to the skin below the knuckle and the skin won’t allow her to spread it, or she’s had a broken finger that didn’t heal correctly. I think it’s the first option

Reactions: 10
I HATE THAT LEASH. the need separate leashes that are retractable - so frustrating watching.

They do more self care than anyone on the planet. Vacay anyone? Hair, nails, dining, shopping, family visits.
I agree with you! That leash is terrible, and why can’t Ass walk one dog and Piggy walk the other? Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok forgive me as I’m playing some major catch up here, I still have to watch Josh’s video, tonight’s vlog and just started this new thread, but I started to watch Pig’s Live in her yard by the pool from yesterday and first thing she says is she wants to help US with our mental state AS she does a huge snout rub/invisible hair strand thingy, also, does she not see her under eye mascara smudge?? She’s such a mess and I live the cringe, I’ve gotten used to the second hand embarrassment tho lol

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree with you! That leash is terrible, and why can’t Ass walk one dog and Piggy walk the other? Idiots.
He said he's too busy holding the camera with one hand and deleting comments responding to comments with the other.
There's only so much one man can do when he has to rush out a last-minute same day vlog as some lame attempt at damage control because they're shitting their pants over Josh's video today! 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A comment from Pigthilla the Hun’s “Positivity by the Pool” live video this morning. 🤣
Alvin needs to schedule an eye appointment like yesterday.
Anywhoooooooo....
Speaking of comments, It appears FA vlog’s comment section is quite stagnant. Meanwhile over on Josh’s vlog..900 plus comments later.😜 All those jealous, Maassive haters coming out of the woodwork it seems. 🤔
View attachment 440790
This is simply hilarious. Coming from one of their more classy followers. Alvin....believe me when I say you would be the only hungry starving human in the Maas house if this was what you chose to nourish yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
P did another live to supposedly show off her makeup remover. It was actually a pretty messed up rant defending mlms, how she got her platform, and how much confidence she has.....she's coming unhinged....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.