Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice there was someone in Josh's live comments who said he goes to school with Isaiah! And that lots of (Isaiah's) friends think Asa is a 'creeper'! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I missed that. I would have asked questions for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait...they showed Abbie having diarrhea on a boat? What the hell?!
Not really. But they talked about it after it happened. They were on a cruise, took a boat tour. Abbie went swimming (Even though the employees didn't want her to - according to A because they dont know anything about autism. Well turns out they were right). She drank a ton of saltwater and had the og poonami on the way back.

Reactions: 21
Wait...they showed Abbie having diarrhea on a boat? What the hell?!
"Diarrhea on a boat" sounds like the recipe that P is cooking in her next tit and things video. Can that recipe be found on Pinterest? No? Then never mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ohhh shots fired LOL
In her Live P said "I will never let a man tear me down." She looks directly into the camera, does one of her shoulder shimmy's and says:
"So If you think thats gonna happen, you got the wrong girl. I could get vulgar...but...wrong girl. I'll go down fighting."
LMAO.
So yeah....they knew from the moment they woke up about Josh's vlog today. They either saw it here or they are subscribed to him with a sock account. I friggin love it LOL
She probably practiced all night looking at the reflection in her spoon as she tore up a couple gallons of ice cream...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll just be honest and direct as I always am.
Josh's video did not wow me.
He talked way too fast and way too much.
There was almost nothing in the video that would show someone outside of tattle what scumbags they really are.
I feel like he rushed to get something out and it was void of anything that would really piss the Massives off. Which is what I was hoping for.
The information that he shared did not flow. He was all over the place. It was if he was barraged with information that was fed to him and he was just spewing it out without being familiar with the information himself.
I was hoping for better.
Oh well.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'll just be honest and direct as I always am.
Josh's video did not wow me.
He talked way too fast and way too much.
There was almost nothing in the video that would show someone outside of tattle what scumbags they really are.
I feel like he rushed to get something out and it was void of anything that would really piss the Massives off. Which is what I was hoping for.
The information that he shared did not flow. He was all over the place. It was if he was barraged with information that was fed to him and he was just spewing it out without being familiar with the information himself.
I was hoping for better.
Oh well.
I regrettably agree. I was hoping for more. I wondered if I felt this because I "know more than him"? It's not reasonable to expect him to know as much as those here do, however, I was hoping that he would spit some kind of fire at them. I think they are fine after this. They may actually be gloating. I am, sadly, disappointed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I regrettably agree. I was hoping for more. I wondered if I felt this because I "know more than him"? It's not reasonable to expect him to know as much as those here do, however, I was hoping that he would spit some kind of fire at them. I think they are fine after this. They may actually be gloating. I am, sadly, disappointed.
They will gloat no matter how they really feel. The fact that more videos are coming should have them pretty pissed. There was no new revelations but I am glad that he was not snarky. Hoping that more informative videos come soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think some of it was good, esp. the absent father stuff.... also just highlighting how they give others permission to exploit Abbie for their own social media fame. It was a bit all over the place though...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else notice there was someone in Josh's live comments who said he goes to school with Isaiah! And that lots of (Isaiah's) friends think Asa is a 'creeper'! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well I guess I am going to go back and rewatch the chat. I totally missed that! Did the mods not delete it?

Reactions: 9
THIS!!!!! I have always wondered what Isaiahs classmates thought of Asa. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not really. But they talked about it after it happened. They were on a cruise, took a boat tour. Abbie went swimming (Even though the employees didn't want her to - according to A because they dont know anything about autism. Well turns out they were right). She drank a ton of saltwater and had the og poonami on the way back.
@deftones34 Here is the vlog:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hold the phone!!
So they made this vlog TODAY. This is exactly what P wore on her Live and in the pic Asa posted.
Thats interesting. Thought it took hours and hours to edit a vlog?! Which is it Asa? :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have to pause the vlog. They don't have worries with their mental health, unlike others in the family or friends. Oh please, Cilly is a walking mental health advertisement. Also you can hear how out of shape the two of them are as they take this walk. They are gasping for air!

Hold the phone!!
So they made this vlog TODAY. This is exactly what P wore on her Live and in the pic Asa posted.
Thats interesting. Thought it took hours and hours to edit a vlog?! Which is it Asa? :unsure::unsure:
Hey Ass, what happened to the whole we are going to not vlog and post on the same day crap you mentioned last week? Once again, they can't stick to something. Only choosing it when it is convenient.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hold the phone!!
Whatever video he had planned to edit and post today didn't happen because they spent the day pissed off because of what they woke up to. They took a walk around the block and filmed 15 minutes of content while struggling to breathe, threw that up and called it a day. Obvious, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.