Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I for one will be positive about Josh's video - he set the stage for what is to follow and that is important. I think he will hit hard next time with the exploitation, that is the buying of all the things, the lack of therapy nowadays, the crap content of vlogs and the potentially dangerous leghumpers.
I agree with you...he's laying the pieces out like a puzzle, today he worked on the frame.

And pass me my adult beverage cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Screw that just Good Afternoon/Evening
I love Rafiki running through the jungle singing “a sundaes on a smushed banana “. I sing it to my cats all of the time. To keep this on topic, I wonder if Napa is really doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look at that guys face on the thumbnail.. he had to get in the water with his clothes and shirt on to pull Abbie in the boat.. after they told Ass that Abbie should not go on the boat. This was before the big poonami... so I can imagine what the guys on the boat felt about that as well.
Watched this again and the same reaction...WTF were you thinking? And I'm even wondering if Abbie was trying to swim away from the boat staff which is why he had to get in the water himself while Asa and Isaiah maybe forced her into a position that the guy could latch on to her and guide her to the steps up to the boat surface. I just have visions of her swimming away from the boat when it was time to get back on. And then the "poonami" which I'm sure not only affected the other passengers but I'm sure didn't go over well with the staff who had to clean the mess up. Asa and Priscilla should've had to clean it up!
IDK...just my thoughts this time around watching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, I had to remind myself that us Tattlers know more than him but we've been involved longer than he has. Then, I thought most of his audience would know less than Josh does. Allowing for this premise he did the right thing because he said a) episode 1 would be to introduce the main players/exploiters b) episode 2 he'll show all of the platforms they use and most likely the numbers of subscribers on each...so he is really setting up a logical progression into a format that anyone should be able to understand the depth of evil that we know as the Mass Squad.
Yeah, if he did a series on them from what we’ve all watched, it would run longer than The Simpsons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I love Rafiki running through the jungle singing “a sundaes on a smushed banana “. I sing it to my cats all of the time. To keep this on topic, I wonder if Napa is really doing well.
? You mean the cat, Nala? Last vlog they did...I think....Nala made a quick appearance between their shoulders on the small sofa near Priscilla's LipstickMama "studio".....still waiting for them to make Abbie's "quiet" space/ room she can go to when things seem too much for her. Asa did mention it in a vlog shortly before the move.

The power of MLM compels you. When her head starts spinning I'm outta here.

View attachment 439082

She never put mascara on her left bottom lashes. Only her right. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 439083View attachment 439084

And then she hollers out "SO CUTE!!"

View attachment 439085
Horrible job on the lips!!!

Reactions: 9
Wait a minute! Look just above the green puzzle piece. Is that...tit floating in the water? Also, just above that her arm is blurred. Was there tit on her arm? Zoom in and you'll see what I'm talking about. Am I seeing things?View attachment 440682
Oh no, Tag! Let’s not zoom in on any more of their tit. It’s enough to wade through it daily by watching their vlogs. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How did we function in life before we came to know Asa Maas??? I mean he is the absolute FREAKING expert on everything. He really thinks he’s more intelligent than any of us. I’m starting to feel sorry for Prissy. She has to listen to his mouth ALL DAY LONG!!
God bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait a minute! Look just above the green puzzle piece. Is that...tit floating in the water? Also, just above that her arm is blurred. Was there tit on her arm? Zoom in and you'll see what I'm talking about. Am I seeing things?View attachment 440682
Damn! When I went to click on an emoji I couldn't decide so here 🤣:oops::(:sick::mad: I seriously feel all this at once! If that is tit THAT'S FUCKED UP

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't even try to screenshot this. The video ended like this. Cilly, sweetheart, I hope this little pep talk for yourself to have leghumpers praise you endlessly helped. It wasn't disguised very well.

You are very worried about what Josh has to say, and you know what? You should be!

View attachment 440323
So now she does a live to chat and engage with her viewers LOL....they definitely are rattled by Josh’s video. It’s so so F..ING cringey how now they are so affectionate and in love! Pleaseeeee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched vlog yet but I was thinking about dog poop. I would never put it in someone else’s rubbish... also when the boy said school friends said creeper I was thinking referring to Asa because people were talking about Asa being creepy? Glad the dogs got their 2 monthly walk. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.