Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh shots fired LOL
In her Live P said "I will never let a man tear me down." She looks directly into the camera, does one of her shoulder shimmy's and says:
"So If you think thats gonna happen, you got the wrong girl. I could get vulgar...but...wrong girl. I'll go down fighting."
LMAO.
So yeah....they knew from the moment they woke up about Josh's vlog today. They either saw it here or they are subscribed to him with a sock account. I friggin love it LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I didn't even try to screenshot this. The video ended like this. Cilly, sweetheart, I hope this little pep talk for yourself to have leghumpers praise you endlessly helped. It wasn't disguised very well.

You are very worried about what Josh has to say, and you know what? You should be!

Screenshot_20210216-153103_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ohhh shots fired LOL
In her Live P said "I will never let a man tear me down." She looks directly into the camera, does one of her shoulder shimmy's and says:
"So If you think thats gonna happen, you got the wrong girl. I could get vulgar...but...wrong girl. I'll go down fighting."
LMAO.
So yeah....they knew from the moment they woke up about Josh's vlog today. They either saw it here or they are subscribed to him with a sock account. I friggin love it LOL
Don't care how you go, Cilla, just go....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All I can picture is the thigh-slapping tantrum gif.

Yeah girl. You'll...go down fighting. Sure. Just like your liver.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So the CEO of slime talks to P this am, probably advises her to go on offensive, because that live was just utter nonsense... being positive about..... the weather?? now she’s trying to get disabled, old and over weight women to join the 99% of women who lose money with her overpriced products. that demographic is definitely what Slime is looking for. I still can’t get over how much product some of her team have bought.... proven they themselves are her biggest customers. I would think they r somewhat worried about the woman who is going to do the anti LL video....
Looking forward to both vlogs slamming them! I hope Dad is factual....

Reactions: 19
I was under the impression that she recently started a new job but the Pigs have been very cagey about it for some reason.
You are correct, she has a job already, not sure if she posted it on her personal social media, but last week she mentioned when she burnt her face with a curling iron that she takes a shower at night and gets ready for her work in the morning. So she is currently working somewhere.

Reactions: 10
I already know what's coming. The crazy/sick fan messages.
Yep! But remember he has that hater in Virginia that has him worried. Not the leghumpers. I fully believe the leghumpers will not be happy when it comes out about some of the things that have been said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Translated "today I am #&^$ing my pants about Josh's video"...View attachment 439819
What difference is she making? She literally rocks nonstop on the sofa, walks around the house in circles, goes to school,goes to dunkin donuts and all in front of a camera that her parents plaster on the internet and cash the checks. Where is the difference? They don’t volunteer with autism based events... they attend and take advantage of the perks;but never works an event. They don’t include kids her age into Abbies world... only those way younger or way older..never the same age. They dont teach her signs for Mom, Dad, brother,dog,school... you know anything other than food. So I would love P to just tell the world what her sweet girl does to impact the world. Fixing pool filters, taking pets to the vet, drinking coffee and making crappy food is not impactful behavior

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Did anyone else notice there was someone in Josh's live comments who said he goes to school with Isaiah! And that lots of (Isaiah's) friends think Asa is a 'creeper'! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.