Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame on you! They are showing the world, nay TEACHING the world, so many valuable things! I myself liken the viewing experience to an episode of National Geographic or more often than not, a Ted Talk where I learn about important issues from an expert on the subject. The educational value cannot be denied! If you haven’t learned anything, you aren’t paying attention. Each and every visit to the Maassive farm includes, but is not limited to, such important lessons as-

- How to fit as many carbs in to a meal as possible
- How to spend money like water
- How to turn a blind eye to mold
- Vegetable avoidance
- Why doing the same 2 table tasks is never boring
- Why the more expensive your kitchen is, the less you should cook
- Denial
- How to impress people with overpriced lunchables
- Starting your own cult 101
- People in golf carts are just cooler. Period.
- The vast array of fast food options in the Jacksonville area
- If this couch is rocking, don't come knocking
- Pets requires zero work and need no attention
- How to apply cosmetics like a PRO
- Doing Laundry is only necessary every 6 weeks
- Cheese can go on anything you please
- How to be SO excited because regular excited will never do
- Why wearing the right size bra really doesn’t matter
- Nature Valley Bars are a food group if you just believe
- It’s not what you see in the mirror, it’s what you photoshop and show that counts
- Coffee over oxygen
- Money over dignity

And you say there’s no educational value? I think you stand corrected. I don't see YOU advocating for any of these issues! You’re welcome.
@tag123 We need a clapping emoji on Tattle. Tag, take a bow! Priceless

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Summer starts a new job tomorrow? This is going to be fun to explain to her new employers, who must not have done a social media search before hiring her.
Summer needs to get her s#@t together and get the hell out of there.
Girl, get your own apartment and non- Massive social ring. Sure, visit Abbie once in a while but...get out on your own!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thilla is LIVE. Proclaiming we need to lift each other up...and blah blah blah...
Sounds like damage control to be. I even think her voice sounds shaky and wants to cry. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh my gosh! I had forgotten that Priscilla recruited Wayne (is he Cilla's Dad or Step-Dad) to sell the men's line!! Wonder how that went for him...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thilla is LIVE. Proclaiming we need to lift each other up...and blah blah blah...
Sounds like damage control to be. I even think her voice sounds shaky and wants to cry. 🤣
She looks absolutely miserable! She is trying to appear positive but there is no way she is OK. Trying to say how she's not going to let a man tear her down in order to garner sympathy from other women. As if any of us would want to sympathize with her just based on the fact that she's a woman. Everything she does and says wreaks of exploitation. I'd rather hang out with a man like Josh than a woman like her any day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The psychology behind Piggy is intresting. This woman is trying so hard. Piggy, if you keep saying it, just maybe, it will become true.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think I am more exited about the surprise anti-MLM vlog than Josh's. I mean, Im excited about Josh too, but this other vlog is like a total surprise. No doubt will throw them for a loop, that yet another creator is gunning for them. And lets face it, her SL money is nothing to sneeze at. I'd love to be a fly on their wall when they realize someone else has joined the party.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
W
Which channel was she on? I can't keep track. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is going to take one for the team and message her for the "by request only zoom link" that is necessary to watch tonight's scamfest? Not it.

W
Which channel was she on? I can't keep track. lol
On lipstick mama

I think I am more exited about the surprise anti-MLM vlog than Josh's. I mean, Im excited about Josh too, but this other vlog is like a total surprise. No doubt will throw them for a loop, that yet another creator is gunning for them. And lets face it, her SL money is nothing to sneeze at. I'd love to be a fly on their wall when they realize someone else has joined the party.
Yes, the more the merrier!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay. Any volunteers for lifting her up? Ideally someone with an industrial sized forklift?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She looks absolutely miserable! She is trying to appear positive but there is no way she is OK. Trying to say how she's not going to let a man tear her down in order to garner sympathy from other women. As if any of us would want to sympathize with her just based on the fact that she's a woman. Everything she does and says wreaks of exploitation. I'd rather hang out with a man like Josh than a woman like her any day.
She should be miserable! She and her husband are not people I would want to hang out with. I hope they are both miserable and wondering if this is the beginning of their dream life ending!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And P & A can't say that CC Suarez is singling them out - she exposes ALL MLM's. The Maass' just offer the extra added bonus of disabled child exploitation!

Summer starts a new job tomorrow? This is going to be fun to explain to her new employers, who must not have done a social media search before hiring her.
Does this look like a 23 year old woman?? She looks (and acts) about 13
1613505766402.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who is going to take one for the team and message her for the "by request only zoom link" that is necessary to watch tonight's scamfest? Not it.

On lipstick mama

Yes, the more the merrier!
Ok, thank you!🤗 To LipstickMama I go......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was really a pep talk for herself to receive all the praise and love from the leghumpers. Definitely damage control!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.