Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let us know Prissass what her comments are when she reads what you just wrote...just read it to her and tell us.
Pretty sure she just pressed Chick-Fil-A on her ipad and then signed donut in response.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish I had the quick wit some of you have. lol
Sometimes I think of a reply or comment to a post but it's a while or hours after reading the post. In the meantime, I'll continue reading on and lmao at some posts/replies.
Me, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the point in writing a message to Abbie? Shes obviously not logging on to read it. If that doesnt scream "doing it for attention" honestly I dont know what would!
Rule of thumb, literally anything they say is for Abbie, is for their fans or more likely themselves. The only thing that is for Abbie is the couch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ass forgot to add "as long as you kiss our asses and you differing opinion aligns with ours." Oh and feel free to be a jerk to anyone who dare question us...that's okay too

And a two for one....
Yes Arsewipe differing opinions are allowed as long as they agree with yours, you fat slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So it seems today's video, since titled "the crew" will focus on exploring the entire family. I think they are going to lose it because both Summer and Isaiah will be a focus where they haven't really been previously. This may be the thing that sets A off enough to respond. He will feel that he can get on his high horse to defend the "kids" who are 19 and 23, but ya know, he's a real family man so it's his duty to defend their honor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Screw that just Good Afternoon/Evening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So it seems today's video, since titled "the crew" will focus on exploring the entire family. I think they are going to lose it because both Summer and Isaiah will be a focus where they haven't really been previously. This may be the thing that sets A off enough to respond. He will feel that he can get on his high horse to defend the "kids" who are 19 and 23, but ya know, he's a real family man so it's his duty to defend their honor.
I wonder if all this negative attention could make JSA reconsider Abbie's going to that school. Having them attached to JSA certainly isn't a good look for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Translated "today I am #&^$ing my pants about Josh's video"...View attachment 439819
Priscilla takes time out of her morning to write a heartfelt facebook post for Abbie who is illiterate and doesn't have social media, but later when Abbie is home from school she won't be able to give her even five minutes of attention because she has soooo much work to do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
But he can't see, or won't see, how he's been abusing Abbie's dignity. Not to mention the daughter he has who's had to grow up without a father!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder if all this negative attention could make JSA reconsider Abbie's going to that school. Having them attached to JSA certainly isn't a good look for them.
You would think but it is a financial issue. The school is private and costs a fortune. As long as they are racking in funds for the student, the student will still be there. This is apparent from their use as a babysitting service right now. If they were a quality school, really putting in 1 million percent, holding parents accountable, etc., Abbie would have been asked to leave already, as they are not required to accept or continue any student’s enrollment.
Right now, JSA’s enrollment is in the pits and they are continually looking for new students that can afford the tuition.. This pandemic was not in their favor, when they started expanding and enrollment is down big time... I have been contacted several times, back when I was taking sips of the Kool-Aid and was looking to move towards the area, and considered enrolling my children at JSA. They contact me via email and a phone call here and there, seeking if we are interested still. Those have really picked up over the last several months too..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The power of MLM compels you. When her head starts spinning I'm outta here.

View attachment 439082

She never put mascara on her left bottom lashes. Only her right. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 439083View attachment 439084

And then she hollers out "SO CUTE!!"

View attachment 439085
Seriously Cilly? You are literally pushing people to join your scam because look at what these women have accomplished while disabled? Can you stoop any lower?
View attachment 439088
Theses, what in he'll is she smoking. Let's see, Cilly's "Y'all need to googles theses ladies, guyths. Theses is rockstarths."

@ExposingLiars ❤ Thanks so much! Love the new thread title.❤
...I smell the blood of a hungry one...
View attachment 439093
@WowMeowMeowWow You are cracking me up. Slide into @Kermy's Corner and I'll fix you a drink. 🍸🍾🍹🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi-dy Ho Tattlers! New thread (thanks!) and I see theres lots to catch up on. I've spent all morning digging out of over a foot of snow. Hope our Southern Tattler's are fairing well. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
[QUOTE="Onceuponasnark
Cilly britches needs to go back to school. Can she ever make a statement, that makes sense or has no spelling mistakes.
“Today, I’m choosing to wake up” Um, most people choose to wake up every day, otherwise, we certainly don’t choose to wake up DEAD! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pigs live tonight is going to be a riot. She has to try and impress the glamour pusses and she is going to be in pieces. I cant wait.

The newly filtered slim Arsewipe is likely to have an aneurysm as he has to choose whether to watch Josh or filter the comments on Pigs live - oh to be a fly on the wall!

And as Josh intends to review the crew I dont think Dummer is going to get a good reception tomorrow in her new job. She is a fool, she should have run for the hills weeks ago.

Roll on 9 PM is all I can say. Cant wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shame on you! They are showing the world, nay TEACHING the world, so many valuable things! I myself liken the viewing experience to an episode of National Geographic or more often than not, a Ted Talk where I learn about important issues from an expert on the subject.
Oh, I see you are also a fan of the NatGeo episodes that are entirely produced by monkeys. A person of refined taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You would think but it is a financial issue. The school is private and costs a fortune. As long as they are racking in funds for the student, the student will still be there. This is apparent from their use as a babysitting service right now. If they were a quality school, really putting in 1 million percent, holding parents accountable, etc., Abbie would have been asked to leave already, as they are not required to accept or continue any student’s enrollment.
Right now, JSA’s enrollment is in the pits and they are continually looking for new students that can afford the tuition.. This pandemic was not in their favor, when they started expanding and enrollment is down big time... I have been contacted several times, back when I was taking sips of the Kool-Aid and was looking to move towards the area, and considered enrolling my children at JSA. They contact me via email and a phone call here and there, seeking if we are interested still. Those have really picked up over the last several months too..
Angry response regarding the school's failure to hold parents accountable! Why didn't they? I bet their paperwork covers their a$$es though!
Poor Abbie is the epitome of the term "fell through the cracks" in all areas...schooling, therapies, psychological and medical follow ups! The last time they filmed Abbie having a check up was an over the computer consult with one of her doctors! I'd be damned if I'd settle for that if I had an IDD/non- verbal Autistic child like Abbie. JMO

• Heart
Pigs live tonight is going to be a riot. She has to try and impress the glamour pusses and she is going to be in pieces. I cant wait.

The newly filtered slim Arsewipe is likely to have an aneurysm as he has to choose whether to watch Josh or filter the comments on Pigs live - oh to be a fly on the wall!

And as Josh intends to review the crew I dont think Dummer is going to get a good reception tomorrow in her new job. She is a fool, she should have run for the hills weeks ago.

Roll on 9 PM is all I can say. Cant wait.
Summer starts a new job tomorrow? This is going to be fun to explain to her new employers, who must not have done a social media search before hiring her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.