Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Priscilla's live feed with the other 3 SlimeLifer's last night or is that tonight? Imagine her having to "perform" with those ladies after Josh's video!!!
Yes, that Live is tonight.
Screenshot_20210216-105139_Facebook.jpg

Damage control engaged...Now Abbie is an #autismwarrior? You #advocatelikeamother? Don't make me laugh. Are you for real with these hashtags? I hope you bought alcohol on your last Publix run. You are going to need it!
Screenshot_20210216-105339_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Was Priscilla's live feed with the other 3 SlimeLifer's last night or is that tonight? Imagine her having to "perform" with those ladies after Josh's video!!!
It IS tonight! After Josh drops his video. That will be worth a glance to see how she handles that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She won’t watch before her live. Asa will though. It’s hard enough for her to do a live on her own but with 3 other woman who make her look even worse than she already does? Not a chance she can handle a Josh video before that and then function. She’ll watch later tonight with Asa after they get back from Zaxby’s, Dreamette and Dunkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What exactly are the Massives advocating for?!? What is it that these fools want for their daughter? If exploiting, not giving Abbie dignity, treating Abbie like a side-show at a circus, and not treating her like a human is advocating for autism, they are doing a GREAT job.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
What exactly are the Massives advocating for?!? What is it that these fools want for their daughter? If exploiting, not giving Abbie dignity, treating Abbie like a side-show at a circus, and not treating her like a human is advocating for autism, they are doing a GREAT job.
They are advocating for "Gimme money ya fools. We have a kid with autism! That makes us better by default! Now gib meee!!!1!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This is an excellent question. What did last night's "Autism Awareness" video teach us? It taught us Abbie's Chipotle order. A couple of weeks ago P went into steps of getting assistance - listing places to start, departments to contact. THAT is helpful, that's is what families with new diagnoses need. Not fake "table tasks" and pretending Abbie likes Dunkin.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She for sure has had that post ready and waiting for today. Not a single grammar mistake. She probably didn’t even write it. 😹 Get back to day drinking in your She-Pantry TinkerDrinker! Scat! Get! Go on with your big self!👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼
And admire the new kitchen renovation that you obviously don't like because now you realize how non-functional it is! Better learn to like and use it...the cash flow may soon be dwindling.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shame on you! They are showing the world, nay TEACHING the world, so many valuable things! I myself liken the viewing experience to an episode of National Geographic or more often than not, a Ted Talk where I learn about important issues from an expert on the subject. The educational value cannot be denied! If you haven’t learned anything, you aren’t paying attention. Each and every visit to the Maassive farm includes, but is not limited to, such important lessons as-

- How to fit as many carbs in to a meal as possible
- How to spend money like water
- How to turn a blind eye to mold
- Vegetable avoidance
- Why doing the same 2 table tasks is never boring
- Why the more expensive your kitchen is, the less you should cook
- Denial
- How to impress people with overpriced lunchables
- Starting your own cult 101
- People in golf carts are just cooler. Period.
- The vast array of fast food options in the Jacksonville area
- If this couch is rocking, don't come knocking
- Pets requires zero work and need no attention
- How to apply cosmetics like a PRO
- Doing Laundry is only necessary every 6 weeks
- Cheese can go on anything you please
- How to be SO excited because regular excited will never do
- Why wearing the right size bra really doesn’t matter
- Nature Valley Bars are a food group if you just believe
- It’s not what you see in the mirror, it’s what you photoshop and show that counts
- Coffee over oxygen
- Money over dignity

And you say there’s no educational value? I think you stand corrected. I don't see YOU advocating for any of these issues! You’re welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Shame on you! They are showing the world, nay TEACHING the world, so many valuable things! I myself liken the viewing experience to an episode of National Geographic or more often than not, a Ted Talk where I learn about important issues from an expert on the subject. The educational value cannot be denied! If you haven’t learned anything, you aren’t paying attention. Each and every visit to the Maassive farm includes, but is not limited to, such important lessons as-

- How to fit as many carbs in to meal as possible
- Vegetable avoidance
- Denial
- How to be SO excited
- Nature Valley Bars are a food group
- It’s not what you see in the mirror, it’s what you photoshop and show that counts
- Coffee over oxygen
- Money over dignity

And you say there’s no educational value? I think you stand corrected. I don't see YOU advocating for any of these issues! You’re welcome.
"Nay" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ass forgot to add "as long as you kiss our asses and you differing opinion aligns with ours." Oh and feel free to be a jerk to anyone who dare question us...that's okay too

And a two for one....
Didn’t somebody say something in comments calling a commenter an unsuccessful abortion? That was ok. I hate these people and cannot wait for Josh’s video.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t somebody say something in comments calling a commenter an unsuccessful abortion? That was ok. I hate these people and cannot wait for Josh’s video.
In all fairness, Asa doesn't know what an abortion is. If he did, he wouldn't even be with P in the first place. Too far???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And admire the new kitchen renovation that you obviously don't like because now you realize how non-functional it is! Better learn to like and use it...the cash flow may soon be dwindling.

- How to fit as many carbs in to a meal as possible
- Vegetable avoidance
- Denial
- People in golf carts are just cooler. Period.
- If this couch is rocking, don't come knocking
- Doing Laundry is only necessary every 6 weeks
- How to be SO excited because regular excited will never do
- Nature Valley Bars are a food group if you just believe
- Coffee over oxygen
- Money over dignity

I wish I had the quick wit some of you have. lol
Sometimes I think of a reply or comment to a post but it's a while or hours after reading the post. In the meantime, I'll continue reading on and lmao at some posts/replies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.