Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Ass! Hope you are looking forward to watching Josh's video (Even though you say you don't watch, we know you do). You might need a spare change of underwear and pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oooh I'm excited! I love CC! She dives deep on all the MLMs and takes no #$%^ She will intimidate Thilla because she's young, pretty, glamorous, smart. Priscilla won't be in CC's comments talking her BS!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It looks like an anti-MLM creator has fallen down the rabbit hole of Priscilla and (S)LimeLife. This could be fun if she makes the video!
View attachment 439365

I hope she has a good water proof mascara for their next “you’re bullying us and all we are doing is spreading awareness... by selling makeup, Hello Fresh, Butcher Box, Audible,...nothing that is autism related... showing A fixing pool filters, riding on our boat, scooters, one wheels, its all for Abbie and spreading awareness.. see we threw some toys on the counter for her, isn’t that enough? “ video

Hi Ass! Hope you are looking forward to watching Josh's video (Even though you say you don't watch, we know you do). You might need a spare change of underwear and pants.

I can imagine them pulling a Shane Dawson when he went live watching Tati video and losing his mind over it🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can't wait for this! Thanks for the new thread ladies!!!
I am tho exthited!!!!
I hope it’s like getting the best Christmas present under the tree. 🎁 I don’t want it to be something I open and am disappointed & curse Santa. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 439365

[/QUOTE]
I hope she has a good water proof mascara for their next “you’re bullying us and all we are doing is spreading awareness... by selling makeup, Hello Fresh, Butcher Box, Audible,...nothing that is autism related... showing A fixing pool filters, riding on our boat, scooters, one wheels, its all for Abbie and spreading awareness.. see we threw some toys on the counter for her, isn’t that enough? “ video

I can imagine them pulling a Shane Dawson when he went live watching Tati video and losing his mind over it🤣🤣
If they were smart (we know this is not the case), they would be very careful how they respond to this/these videos. If they go nuts in the comments, being smug and dickish, it is going to make things so much worse for them. Wonder how many trips to Dunkin there will be getting ready for this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do wonder what the whole convo was.... but really wish Josh would have shared Ass and P BOTH in his comments before that. Share all those comments they made before Josh did a single video. Ya know the ones they went in and deleted lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I hope she has a good water proof mascara for their next “you’re bullying us and all we are doing is spreading awareness... by selling makeup, Hello Fresh, Butcher Box, Audible,...nothing that is autism related... showing A fixing pool filters, riding on our boat, scooters, one wheels, its all for Abbie and spreading awareness.. see we threw some toys on the counter for her, isn’t that enough?
Nah, they will ignore what is being said like they have been doing since December. Pretend he doesn't exist.

• Wow
Do wonder what the whole convo was.... but really wish Josh would have shared Ass and P BOTH in his comments before that. Share all those comments they made before Josh did a single video. Ya know the ones they went in and deleted lol
If there was more, you know Asa screen shot it. Spill it if it's true Ass....

Okay Ass. I want to see your proof of this conversation. I imagine there was some back and forth between the two men. But why not share what you consider the smoking gun?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol, uh huh. I don't believe it for a second. if the message was so damning, Ass has the best tool in his hands to discredit Josh and paint himself in a positive light. Why didn't he share it on his Instagram?
I agree though. Pigcils drunken rampage in the comments is worth sharing with the world. If only for the lulz.

• Heart
Lol, uh huh. I don't believe it for a second. if the message was so damning, Ass has the best tool in his hands to discredit Josh and paint himself in a positive light. Why didn't he share it on his Instagram?
I agree though. Pigcils drunken rampage in the comments is worth sharing with the world. If only for the lulz.
I'll bet she's drunk already.

• Haha
  • Heart
If they were smart (we know this is not the case), they would be very careful how they respond to this/these videos. If they go nuts in the comments, being smug and dickish, it is going to make things so much worse for them. Wonder how many trips to Dunkin there will be getting ready for this!
[/QUOTE]
Maybe more like how many cocktails they’re going to need.
C70FF785-428C-4AD2-ACD4-19A85E7B8700.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did Josh purposely dress up like Asa in the thumbnail? 🤣 Shoulda burned some generic puzzle pieces into the side of his sunglasses and marked 'em up 300%

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Was Priscilla's live feed with the other 3 SlimeLifer's last night or is that tonight? Imagine her having to "perform" with those ladies after Josh's video!!!

• Haha
Today is a GREAT day Tattlers. 😻 If you think we have ants in our pants waiting to see this video, Just imagine what the Hogs feel like this morning. It makes me so happy to know their day started out with a new Josh video waiting to air more of their filthy laundry. There is not enough food or liquor on the planet for Pigthilla to comfort herself with today! 🐽😹🐽
086C6285-E431-4C0E-A7A2-F1D2E781B981.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.