Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuk! Gunt on counter alert!

Reactions: 14
This was what popped into my head when he badgered Abby for the “correct” response at the end. And p demanding for affection. Plus, it always seems like asa will go out of his way to gaslight p while showing her in the most unflattering way. These two are effing gross.

Reactions: 19
I hate behavior not people, but thanks for praying for us Martha.

It so easy to find this stuff, why they make everything so public... in that gallery there is a photo of p’s pyramid. Hilarious. I’m assuming green is active.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I was coming to post the same picture! It is funny how the photographer made sure to get this shot! She didn't get any of the other ladies pyramid papers. Also, notice how Priscilla isn't in a lot of the celebration shots either...

Reactions: 18
AND YOUR SPANX

Reactions: 9
Not the mama, I’m not laughing, I’m not laughing, I’m not laughing....um

Reactions: 16
First off, just wanted to say I love hearing your perspective on this.

You make a very compelling point. There is a tremendous social and interactive aspect to learning new things. It can be very easy to write off the majority of Abbie's behaviors as her simply not being intelligent enough or aware enough to know what is being asked of her. Let me be clear (before anyone misinterprets), I am not denying that Abbie has a very significant intellectual disability and that her intelligence level is lower than average. I am only saying that having both the I.D. and autism, it seems plausible that symptoms of one can be similar to or appear like the other condition.

(another disclaimer, I am not an educated/trained professional)

Reactions: 14
Snap!

Reactions: 9
Very good point and well put. They go with what is easiest and most convenient for them. Not what is beneficial for Abbie. Asshat is notorious for saying one thing and doing another. Then saying/doing the exact opposite a while later and then pretending that's how it's always been.
A&P are unwilling to put in any serious time and work towards things that would benefit and positively impact Abbie's life. Many a time we've seen Asshat introduce something only to give up on it if Abbie doesn't immediately take to it or if it isn't successful within the first couple of tries. There could be many reasons why she wasn't successful with it, she may have been feeling sick, her sensory processing may have been acting up, she could have been distracted or upset by something... all kinds of things. But, looking into it and maybe even trying a different approach would require time and effort.

Another thing that I've observed when A&P address comments about not sticking with something, or reading the harsher comments asking why they don't make her do certain things, P has often responded with "We're the ones who have to live with her. We want her to be happy." I find that very telling and it illustrates the point that you've made, as well.

She needs to play some simple matching games like Snap/Pairs and Uno. Uno will teach her counting as well as matching. Snakes and Ladders would also be a good idea as it would also get her to work on her counting skills. It's a shame they haven't taught her any basic things such as numbers or letters

Unwatchable. . So these kids, (i guess like their parents in Florida, really don’t give a rats ass about Covid). how Many of them work with children with special nees? F’ing idiots. What is the school system like in the sunshine state?
If they were in the UK, they'd have been fined by now

Reactions: 12

How on earth is Wayne above Priscilla?! Does he even still sell SL?! What kind of scam is this? She recruited him and suddenly she is in HIS downline?!

Thats the photographer Big Red hired for her retreat. Asa did the the pics at P's, and none of them were this good LMAO
ETA: The pic of P in the white jacket gazing out the window was done by Asa, not the shot of P's pyramid. Thats what I meant.
And look at ol' Barbara Ann. This must be before she bailed and left the retreat because she is in several pics, but not included in the individual "head shots". Too funny!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
PIG IN A BLANKET
It's like she does it on purpose. she makes it so easy...

Notice where they stick Cilla's headshot - at the very end by herself - hoping people quit scrolling before they get to her...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It seems she should sit down and learn her shapes before they pretend to teach Abbie....that is clearly a pyramid

It's like she does it on purpose. she makes it so easy...

Notice where they stick Cilla's headshot - at the very end by herself - hoping people quit scrolling before they get to her...
Seems like P is on the outside looking in... none of the skinnies seem to hang with her. Also there is a ton of botox, bleach and silicone happening in those pics... it ain’t all makeup that makes them look like that

So P says she lost 105 lbs??? Those redwoods look like they weigh at least 105 lbs each. I would have been so embarrassed sitting there like that,

She is so proud of those redwoods she is still going around in that dress, coverup or whatever that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.