Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dumbasses. Yes, literal dumbasses, in the comments actually believe that Abbie rode that bike herself.
ETA
How is forcing someone to do something against their will not abuse?
They strapped her on that bike in nearly the same manner they did the skis. Complete with Abbie screeching the entire time.
The last time I checked, forcing someone to do something against their will was a Felony in most States in the USA.
Doing it repeatedly, to a profoundly mentally disabled person with the mind of an 18-24 month old, should definitely be a crime.
Assa is really pushing the proverbial envelope a lot lately.
IMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Noticed that recently Ass has been doing a lot more commenting and liking n leghumper comments. Guess he realized his channel engagement is terrible. You have over 500k subs, a small fraction of that number in views, and only a few hundred comments. Numbers tell a huge story.
I reckon he’s asked the patreon humpers to comment, the comments are hilarious. So deluded.

Reactions: 15
Those dumbasses. Yes, literal dumbasses, in the comments actually believe that Abbie rode that bike herself.
ETA
How is forcing someone to do something against their will not abuse?
They strapped her on that bike in nearly the same manner they did the skis. Complete with Abbie screeching the entire time.
The last time I checked, forcing someone to do something against their will was a Felony in most States in the USA.
Doing it repeatedly, to a profoundly mentally disabled person with the mind of an 18-24 month old, should definitely be a crime.
Assa is really pushing the proverbial envelope a lot lately.
IMO
The same ones who believed she actually skied by herself. These are the ones who are hooked on the Maass homemade Kool-Aid, there will never be any chance they will see through this families b.s

Reactions: 9
Toe clips are hard to get used to even for non IDD people. I would even think that is cruel to tie her in that bike and clip her toes in like that... especially seeing that it was just for content/views/$$$.
Yes, thats why its so bothersome that suddenly he is willing to use them now when he wasnt before. :(
Frkn auto-correct! Troublesome, not bothersome LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Toe clips are hard to get used to even for non IDD people. I would even think that is cruel to tie her in that bike and clip her toes in like that... especially seeing that it was just for content/views/$$$.
In other words, “Without her consent.”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi everyone
What a load of bullshit being so freaking late
No preamble...here we go again

1. And another load of bullshit...she's getting it like I'm getting a billion dollars 🤨
2. Yup this vlogs gonna be a killer
3. Boring tit of him "modifying" the dumbass trike
4. Awwww here he goes with the potential of success bullshit..
5. Setting up for success 🤣🤣🤣 damn he's throwing all the platitudes out there tonight isn't he
6. More than likely if Abbie said yes to a bike ride on a vlog the features it he would have shown it...I smell a whole lot of bull poonami
7. I just f**king can't with that stupid ass lens
I'm sorry I keep saying it but, said in my best Piggy whining, for stomping voice, I CAN'T STAND IT
8. She is never going to pedal or steer on her own...and STFU with the "girlfriend" tit Piggy
9. Yup sounds like Abbies just thrilled doesn't it...4m08s ohhh Summers getting exasperated
10. Kick them Abbie nice and hard in the face
11. again STFU Piggy with "you got this"
12. So seat belt and toe clips button but no helmit...why am I not surprised
13. yea sure she pedaled....NOT
14. Why is Piggy even there
15. 6m28s Piggy just..seems like Piggy has stopped walking with them and took a breather
16. And back to pushing the trike
17. Yup doing it downhill with 2 people pushing your legs but hey you're doing it🙄
18. Figured the guy on the electric bike was Hogsaiah
19. Guess paige escaped
20. And f**king Dunkin coffee for her
21. Follow the script HogBoy
22. And again not on camera with the sloppy joe tit
23. Mr Expert blathering on about involuntary intent....yea whatever
24. This camera work sucks.
25. STFU Hogsaiah, don't care about your vlog
26. After the beep..Abbie rolling backwards down hill
The End

Of course use the lens that can "hide" things
Sorry but so much f**kery with this vlog and of course he loaded the F**K YOU tattle combined with the leghumpers AWWWWW BLESS Abbies riding her trike..MIRCLES DO HAPPEN vlog the same day he filmed

Waste of 15m I'll never get back

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi everyone
What a load of bullshit being so freaking late
No preamble...here we go again

1. And another load of bullshit...she's getting it like I'm getting a billion dollars 🤨
2. Yup this vlogs gonna be a killer
3. Boring tit of him "modifying" the dumbass trike
4. Awwww here he goes with the potential of success bullshit..
5. Setting up for success 🤣🤣🤣 damn he's throwing all the platitudes out there tonight isn't he
6. More than likely if Abbie said yes to a bike ride on a vlog the features it he would have shown it...I smell a whole lot of bull poonami
7. I just f**king can't with that stupid ass lens
I'm sorry I keep saying it but, said in my best Piggy whining, for stomping voice, I CAN'T STAND IT
8. She is never going to pedal or steer on her own...and STFU with the "girlfriend" tit Piggy
9. Yup sounds like Abbies just thrilled doesn't it...4m08s ohhh Summers getting exasperated
10. Kick them Abbie nice and hard in the face
11. again STFU Piggy with "you got this"
12. So seat belt and toe clips button but no helmit...why am I not surprised
13. yea sure she pedaled....NOT
14. Why is Piggy even there
15. 6m28s Piggy just..seems like Piggy has stopped walking with them and took a breather
16. And back to pushing the trike
17. Yup doing it downhill with 2 people pushing your legs but hey you're doing it🙄
18. Figured the guy on the electric bike was Hogsaiah
19. Guess paige escaped
20. And f**king Dunkin coffee for her
21. Follow the script HogBoy
22. And again not on camera with the sloppy joe tit
23. Mr Expert blathering on about involuntary intent....yea whatever
24. This camera worksucks.
25. STFU Hogsaiah, don't care about your vlog
26. After the beep..Abbie rolling backwards down hill
The End

Of course use the lens that can "hide" things
Sorry but so much f**kery with this vlog and of course he loaded the F**K YOU tattle combined with the leghumpers AWWWWW BLESS Abbies riding her trike..MIRCLES DO HAPPEN vlog the same day he filmed

Waste of 15m I'll never get back
Exactly
And all with the Chariots of Fire song playing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus, I know Abbie has to get tired of the high five crap. Every little thing she does high five and they all screaming like a bunch of idiots good job Abbie! Big deal they took the bike out for a whole 15 mins in the last 6 months. Just like with everything else she will never get it, they are not consistent just to lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The thing about the bike for me is that even if she learns to pedal, it isnt safe. She doesnt know how to cross the street properly on foot. Do they think she is going to learn to watch for traffic on a bike? That she can focus enough to continually pedal, not just stop in the middle of the road like she does walking? She just stops and plops down anywhere she is when shes done...she wont be going far on the bike. And steering! She isnt going to watch where shes going. She'll be looking up, down, everywhere but in front of her.
My prediction is that at some point Asa will rig some type of tow strap to her trike and pull her along behind his electric bike like Miss America. Im not trying insult Abbie but lets get real. This circus is for profit, not her "enjoyment".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What we didn't see is the donut tied to that horrible camera dangling in front.
A little "carrot" for encouragement for Abs and the Big P.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Asa she’s just not into biking or coffee.

‘’the Covid comments are actually still up on P’s Insta....

Last edited:
  • Heart
When they bought that bike EIGHT months ago, they had dozens of comments about toe clips for the pedals.
Asa shot them all down immediately. But now hes all about them.
Why is that? Oh yeah- nothing else to film.

And man I was hoping Abbie was going to kick them in the face LOL
I would love to see her succeed. This crap about her being independent...we all know that's not going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The thing about the bike for me is that even if she learns to pedal, it isnt safe. She doesnt know how to cross the street properly on foot. Do they think she is going to learn to watch for traffic on a bike? That she can focus enough to continually pedal, not just stop in the middle of the road like she does walking? She just stops and plops down anywhere she is when shes done...she wont be going far on the bike. And steering! She isnt going to watch where shes going. She'll be looking up, down, everywhere but in front of her.
My prediction is that at some point Asa will rig some type of tow strap to her trike and pull he along behind his electric bike like Miss America. Im not trying insult Abbie but lets get real. This circus is for profit, not her "enjoyment".
Right?
In five years when summers gone, Baby Iz graduated and moving on, no crazy nanny, no Becca... get ready Big A and P with an overweight non interested 20 year old Sweet Girl honking and stealing food in pigtails and backward pajamas won't pay the bills.
No one will be interested in the Slimelife with out little Abs.
Their vlog has an expiration date.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
On P’s Insta about her Covid party, she just deleted a ton of comments about the gathering. Right before my eyes. 😂 some of her stans (I just learned the meaning of this word today) are complete fruit loops. One guy was just telling a woman who had family affected by the virus to stfu, another was comparing it to the flu. Wish I screen shot it. Got 1 though.
Who are the medical professionals...that nurse without a mask?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshits and Sarcasm: The One Where We Force Abbie To Ride Her Bike...again

oh boy. We are in for some bull💩 with that clickbait thumbnail and title. Raise your hands if you actually believed she would pedal by herself? Nobody? Okay on with this. (Also, two hours late? Man, you are digging the bottom of the barrel for content.)
Screenshot_20210117-200656_Adblock Browser.jpg

You paid $1k for this bike, and just voided any warranty you may have had by gerry-rigging those toe clips with a saw and screws. Must be nice to be able to throw $$$ away.
Screenshot_20210117-200730_Adblock Browser.jpg

What a joke. You have said repeatedly, she won't like toe clips. We have discussed it here in Tattle ad nauseum. Lo and behold, you put on toe clips. 👋👋 Hi Ass. 👋👋
Screenshot_20210117-200756_Adblock Browser.jpg

Cilly, cilly, cilly. You know it is okay to go up a size in yet another new sweater. You can tell from the back cleavage she is spilling out over her bra band. This is proof Spanx are not being utilized. And as a top selling beauty guide, you couldn't put a little makeup on? Maybe some mascara and lipstick?
Screenshot_20210117-201024_Adblock Browser.jpg

Sure Ass. You want to set her up for success. I didn't believe you when she said she wanted to ski. And I don't believe you when you say she said yes to riding her bike.
Screenshot_20210117-201047_Adblock Browser.jpg

Summer almost got a knee or foot to the face while trying to force Abbie's toes into the toe clip. What genius did you use to try a strap from a camera bag as a seatbelt? Way to not give her any choice in staying in the seat. I know you are desperate for content. But damn it comes across as forced activities to win over the loyal leghumpers. It almost earned you a kick to the face when you decided to do as Summer was doing. (Yes, I was hoping she did connect with your face. Sorry, not sorry.)
Screenshot_20210117-201132_Adblock Browser.jpg

Can you imagine on a Sunday, out in your neighborhood if you saw this scene? I know I wod point and stare. I wonder if they have a HOA. Oh look, the stupid duster from. Lane Bryant that Cilly thinks will his her rolls with its magical powers. (Cilly, psst...it doesn't.)
Screenshot_20210117-201234_Adblock Browser.jpg

Of course Cilly needs to walk along and encourage Abbie with "you got this" and a ton of fake enthusiasm. Shut the f*ck up Cilly.
Screenshot_20210117-201347_Adblock Browser.jpg

Oh look, Cilly didn't even follow while Summer "pushed" Abbie. Out of breath Cilly? From watching and snapping pictures?
Screenshot_20210117-201402_Adblock Browser.jpg

And now where is Cilly? SO MANY JUMP CUTS! I guarantee you Abbie did meltdown and cry during this experience. I will admit it took me a bit to get used to the fact that Ass had both hands free to force this content. So much for not using that fish eye/360° camera again.
Screenshot_20210117-201413_Adblock Browser.jpg

Time to make it look Abbie can ride her bike. Hey guyth...this is not considered riding on her own.
Screenshot_20210117-201420_Adblock Browser.jpg

If she didn't have that make shift belt on, she would have been off that bike. She isn't even holding on the handles.
Screenshot_20210117-201257_Adblock Browser.jpg

Now it makes sense. Stupid fancy schmancy pole that that can erase itself, except for the shadows it puts off.
Screenshot_20210117-201436_Adblock Browser.jpg

I knew it had to be Summer or Isaiah's foot. Of course he is on his fancy electric bike. It would appear that Paige got the hell out of dodge, and I don't blame her one bit.
Screenshot_20210117-201538_Adblock Browser.jpg

Well we'll well, look who is back. Once again, jump cuts make me feel like she was not happy during this bike ride. But Ass needs the content no matter what she wants or doesn't want.
Screenshot_20210117-201542_Adblock Browser.jpg

Isn't there a sign she has where she waves her palm like this? Sure enough, she pedaled forward all the way around exactly once without Summwr or Ass guiding her legs. ONCE! Stupid clickbait.
Screenshot_20210117-201605_Adblock Browser.jpg

I'm no body language expert, but this hurt my heart. She has an old iced coffee that has been sitting around. Told Ass no she didn't want it. Does it look like she wants to be filmed right now?
Screenshot_20210117-201705_Adblock Browser.jpg

So Abbie picks out peanuts, and while she is waiting, you and Isaiass discuss how Abbie tried to be independent. Yeah? Let's discuss how Abbie made a mess because you guys were sitting around chatting. I guarantee you Cilly lost her mind when Abbie dumped the ladle of sloppy shitjoes next to Asa in her dining room. Probably looked better than vomit to be honest.
Screenshot_20210117-201840_Adblock Browser.jpg

Abbie is waiting patiently, and you are telling how she dumped a container of mixed nuts. Your stupid story and autism lesson could have waited while you gave Abbie her peanuts. But nooooooo, your autism knowledge was more important. I also bet Cilly didn't think the same as you when Abbie dumped those mixed nuts. Nice belly you are developing. You are quickly transforming into Jacksonville's one and only living Buddha statue.
Screenshot_20210117-201906_Adblock Browser.jpg

Did you get Abbie a new drink? Nope, she can drink the old iced coffee. (I don't think she likes the iced coffee personally. But they want that Dunkin sponsorship desperately. Abbie definitely looks like she doesn't want to be on camera, and protecting her peanuts from Isaiah.
Screenshot_20210117-202036_Adblock Browser.jpg

*I didn't bother to screenshot the "after the beep." It was abundantly clear that:
1. Abbie had no clue what to do.
2. Looked miserable. (Consent? Nope, Papa Ass is calling the shots.)
3. Was the center ring attraction in this traveling circus.
4. Where was her FU*KING HELMET? It boggles the mind that you don't protect her.

I felt bad enough for her during this vlog. But I bet the leghumpers are going to eat up the belief that Abbie will soon be riding her bike with a picnic basket to the park on her own. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In the story Isaiah states that apparently Abbie gets sloppy joe stuff for herself and puts it on her plate from the stove and is happy about that when she gets back to the table. How come you didn't vlog that? She can't even get water from the fridge with a cup.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@RocketQueen and @Dirtywings thanks for writing this, I wanted to write that but was afraid that people would be mad at me me.
Well the desperate attempt to have a heartwarming family moment for the vlog sadly deflated.
I don't want to make fun of a young IDD girl but her big fat mama is fair game.
Seriously we are all here because a young autistic girl captured our hearts and her parents using her for money is criminal. Big A is desperately trying to keep it going.
I am rooting for Abs to sign to her "parents" to go "duck off" and bring her some cereal while she rocks on the couch.
Abs "happy" and Big A and P's happy are not the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And also, when was the last time his mom and stepdad made an appearance Facetime call on the vlog. Or that Facebook video call thing they used to do. I have a feeling they are not fond of the YouTube lifestyle.
Ah yes, that Facebook video thing...just another product they pushed to their humpers for sponsorship cash, and then proceeded to never use again.

oh boy. We are in for some bull💩 with that clickbait thumbnail and title. Raise your hands if you actually believed she would pedal by herself? Nobody? Okay on with this. (Also, two hours late? Man, you are digging the bottom of the barrel for content.)
View attachment 389638
You paid $1k for this bike, and just voided any warranty you may have had by gerry-rigging those toe clips with a saw and screws. Must be nice to be able to throw $$$ away.
In the grand scheme of things I guess it doesn't really matter, because she's never really going to pedal on her own or ride at any significant speed, but all I could think was...Asa, you just improperly installed toe clips and fucked with the structural integrity of the pedals on a trike for a child with special needs...all because you were too irresponsible to order the correct pedals before filming this content, and too impatient to wait to film this content another day. Imagine if she were riding independently and those clips came off or a pedal cracked.

• Heart

View attachment 389638
View attachment 389639
What a joke. You have said repeatedly, she won't like toe clips. We have discussed it here in Tattle ad nauseum. Lo and behold, you put on toe clips. 👋👋 Hi Ass. 👋👋
View attachment 389640
Cilly, cilly, cilly. You know it is okay to go up a size in yet another new sweater. You can tell from the back cleavage she is spilling out over her bra band. This is proof Spanx are not being utilized. And as a top selling beauty guide, you couldn't put a little makeup on? Maybe some mascara and lipstick?
View attachment 389641
Sure Ass. You want to set her up for success. I didn't believe you when she said she wanted to ski. And I don't believe you when you say she said yes to riding her bike.
View attachment 389642
Summer almost got a knee or foot to the face while trying to force Abbie's toes into the toe clip. What genius did you use to try a strap from a camera bag as a seatbelt? Way to not give her any choice in staying in the seat. I know you are desperate for content. But damn it comes across as forced activities to win over the loyal leghumpers. It almost earned you a kick to the face when you decided to do as Summer was doing. (Yes, I was hoping she did connect with your face. Sorry, not sorry.)
View attachment 389643
Can you imagine on a Sunday, out in your neighborhood if you saw this scene? I know I wod point and stare. I wonder if they have a HOA. Oh look, the stupid duster from. Lane Bryant that Cilly thinks will his her rolls with its magical powers. (Cilly, psst...it doesn't.)
View attachment 389645
Of course Cilly needs to walk along and encourage Abbie with "you got this" and a ton of fake enthusiasm. Shut the f*ck up Cilly.
View attachment 389647
Oh look, Cilly didn't even follow while Summer "pushed" Abbie. Out of breath Cilly? From watching and snapping pictures?
View attachment 389648
And now where is Cilly? SO MANY JUMP CUTS! I guarantee you Abbie did meltdown and cry during this experience. I will admit it took me a bit to get used to the fact that Ass had both hands free to force this content. So much for not using that fish eye/360° camera again.
View attachment 389649
Time to make it look Abbie can ride her bike. Hey guyth...this is not considered riding on her own.
View attachment 389650
If she didn't have that make shift belt on, she would have been off that bike. She isn't even holding on the handles.
View attachment 389646
Now it makes sense. Stupid fancy schmancy pole that that can erase itself, except for the shadows it puts off.
View attachment 389651
I knew it had to be Summer or Isaiah's foot. Of course he is on his fancy electric bike. It would appear that Paige got the hell out of dodge, and I don't blame her one bit.
View attachment 389653
Well we'll well, look who is back. Once again, jump cuts make me feel like she was not happy during this bike ride. But Ass needs the content no matter what she wants or doesn't want.
View attachment 389654
Isn't there a sign she has where she waves her palm like this? Sure enough, she pedaled forward all the way around exactly once without Summwr or Ass guiding her legs. ONCE! Stupid clickbait.
View attachment 389655
I'm no body language expert, but this hurt my heart. She has an old iced coffee that has been sitting around. Told Ass no she didn't want it. Does it look like she wants to be filmed right now?
View attachment 389656
So Abbie picks out peanuts, and while she is waiting, you and Isaiass discuss how Abbie tried to be independent. Yeah? Let's discuss how Abbie made a mess because you guys were sitting around chatting. I guarantee you Cilly lost her mind when Abbie dumped the ladle of sloppy shitjoes next to Asa in her dining room. Probably looked better than vomit to be honest.
View attachment 389657
Abbie is waiting patiently, and you are telling how she dumped a container of mixed nuts. Your stupid story and autism lesson could have waited while you gave Abbie her peanuts. But nooooooo, your autism knowledge was more important. I also bet Cilly didn't think the same as you when Abbie dumped those mixed nuts. Nice belly you are developing. You are quickly transforming into Jacksonville's one and only living Buddha statue.
View attachment 389658
Did you get Abbie a new drink? Nope, she can drink the old iced coffee. (I don't think she likes the iced coffee personally. But they want that Dunkin sponsorship desperately. Abbie definitely looks like she doesn't want to be on camera, and protecting her peanuts from Isaiah.
View attachment 389659

*I didn't bother to screenshot the "after the beep." It was abundantly clear that:
1. Abbie had no clue what to do.
2. Looked miserable. (Consent? Nope, Papa Ass is calling the shots.)
3. Was the center ring attraction in this traveling circus.
4. Where was her FU*KING HELMET? It boggles the mind that you don't protect her.

I felt bad enough for her during this vlog. But I bet the leghumpers are going to eat up the belief that Abbie will soon be riding her bike with a picnic basket to the park on her own. 🙄
Oooh that camera lense is terrible for Big P's figure...
Oh...wait. it's not the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.