Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it's that time
I'm fairly sure everyone's happy to see so many new names and so many returning names...I say fairly sure because none of us is certain of anything outside of our own lives right😉
Soooooo
Welcome to the Darkside!
New Members
Former Members
Lurkers who are coming out of lurkdom
New Lurkers

Great to see everyone
As a whole we try and have fun and honest we are not scary people at all....well most of us anyway

So bring your humor,after all the Maassives give us so much to work with.
Your insight, after all a little learning is a good thing.
And most importantly HAVE FUN....it's always a win if a post can make a tattler laugh right.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am pretty sure Sybil will be up for the diaper changing! 🙀 Girl probably will wear diapers too just to be just like her BFF Abbie.
ETA: You guyth are making me feel like I need to listen to the podcast! Ugh! 😖🐷😖
When all else fails, talk about sex and your views will rise....and so will Asshole, lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That proves it....he just said "The cleaning people are there today which is why we are all out and about" They even lied about that.
I noticed him saying that too. What cleaning people?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.