Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever good that could come from your post about this adaptive underwear was lost because it is a ploy to promote your (S)LimeLife scam. Sorry not sorry.

This must be the company that wanted Pig to model for them. Bwahahaha!!!
All thats missing is her picnic basket!
And no helmet because she refuses and they are too spineless to make her. I wonder how many shots this took to get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Abbie does not want to be on that bike. If she could pedal it, she would not be able to because she doesn’t have the strength. That was a huge waste of money. We won’t see it again for another six months. Only seeing it now is for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Abbie does not want to be on that bike. If she could pedal it, she would not be able to because she doesn’t have the strength. That was a huge waste of money. We won’t see it again for another six months. Only seeing it now is for content.
If Abbie could truly ride, all I can picture is her aiming for Big P and pedaling like it was the Tour de France! 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🏆🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just have to shake my head. They portray her as riding her bike alone in this shot. And of course a humper comes along eating it up.

bike (2).jpg

1610926908151.png

1610927179658.png

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep.. pulling out all the stops for content.. and the awwwwww from the leg humpers and P and summer. probably using his invisible camera poll to pull her to make it appear she is pedaling by herself. I just saw someone in my neighborhood riding one of those trikes.. looked like he had downs syndrome.. surprisingly though it did not take 4 people to mobile it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It just totally amazes me that an “ international beauty guide” 🙄 never wears makeup and when she does she looks awful. Guess she doesn’t have much to work with. It’s so true that everything that is discussed here seems to show up in his pathetic content. A&P deserve each other, they are both homely, narcissistic, liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That new backpack won’t last long, or they will modify it. It doesn’t have a front clip and she will easily slip out and run off. So it doesn’t serve the purpose of a harness. Which is why we saw asshat holding the shoulder straps from the front instead of the back pack part. But no, she doesn’t elope. She wears that backpack everywhere she goes and they are always holding onto it.
If she can get out of the seatbelt clip I have no doubt that she can also get out of the backpack clip

And why havent they announced just who this backpack collab is with?
Maybe its in the "link down below" lol, but why not say so in the post?

And I totally agree. If eloping isnt an issue, let her walk around without a backpack.
He said the backpack was from Born Anxious, They seem to always send them free stuff, I don't think that they read here

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210117_235041.jpg

All I see is Abbie sitting on her bike. Little to no evidence that she is moving at all!? I will wait to see the video for actual proof she was riding independently as the picture would imply! And who's is that bike /foot to the side there!?

Reactions: 15
she doesn't look happy, not the least bit. that is a concerned face, maybe even has been crying.

Reactions: 22
They really should give it to Cilla or maybe Asa’s step-mom to ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I checked on those jammies that Asswipe says they can get in local stores in her size, and they are correct..Omar himself said he chose rug patterns for his night wear and put them in Walmart exclusively.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.