Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the desperate attempt to have a heartwarming family moment for the vlog sadly deflated.
I don't want to make fun of a young IDD girl but her big fat mama is fair game.
Seriously we are all here because a young autistic girl captured our hearts and her parents using her for money is criminal. Big A is desperately trying to keep it going.
I am rooting for Abs to sign to her "parents" to go "duck off" and bring her some cereal while she rocks on the couch.
Abs "happy" and Big A and P's happy are not the same thing.
And I didnt make fun of her either. What I said was all true. I will never understand why some people clutch their pearls over factual statements. There is nothing wrong with not drinking Asa's Kool-Aid, and simply seeing things for what they are.

Speaking of Kool-Aid. I took a minute and did a quick scroll through comments. My lawd- the humpers are all crying and swooning. Praising Asa and Summer. Animated blue birds are flying around Abbies head, and soon she'll be talking and riding her bike to work. Its crazy town in there!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It just totally amazes me that an “ international beauty guide” 🙄 never wears makeup and when she does she looks awful. Guess she doesn’t have much to work with. It’s so true that everything that is discussed here seems to show up in his pathetic content. A&P deserve each other, they are both homely, narcissistic, liars.
To put "lipstick on a pig" means making superficial or cosmetic changes to a product in a futile effort to disguise its fundamental failings.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet property prices have slumped in their area since this circus rolled up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They eat too much and live off their kid. She had no idea how to ride a bike. It’s really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet property prices have slumped in their area since this circus rolled up.
Can you imagine the neighbors outside of their houses trying to do stuff, and the Maass's come out, they all run back inside hoping that they didn't notice them. I bet they all the hie when they try to knock on their door. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Right?
In five years when summers gone, Baby Iz graduated and moving on, no crazy nanny, no Becca... get ready Big A and P with an overweight non interested 20 year old Sweet Girl honking and stealing food in pigtails and backward pajamas won't pay the bills.
No one will be interested in the Slimelife with out little Abs.
Their vlog has an expiration date.
Do you think that they regret either not starting earlier or not having Abbie later?
I mean, in the context of vlogging/YT, do you think they’re kicking themselves for not doing what the Brazee/Wee families are doing since they (the Maasses) know their expiration date is coming much sooner?

Reactions: 16
They eat too much and live off their kid. She had no idea how to ride a bike. It’s really sad.
Not only that, but she very clearly has zero interest in riding the bike, let alone learning how to ride it. They're forcing it on her for content. Another example of them spending big bucks for something, just because they can. Another wise financial decision for the Maass's.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think that they regret either not starting earlier or not having Abbie later?
I mean, in the context of vlogging/YT, do you think they’re kicking themselves for not doing what the Brazee/Wee families are doing since they (the Maasses) know their expiration date is coming much sooner?
Im not Dirtywings but chiming in....lol
Absolutely he regrets not filming sooner. Remember, he tried to do the written blog about Abbie when she was little. And talk about exploitation and TMI- anyone remember his infamous line? "Yeah my daughter strips naked and humps inanimate objects. So what!?"
People were making money with blogs 10 years ago, and he was trying for sure. Somehow he discovered YT and thats all she wrote.
And even though his blogs seemed to be more authentic- he didnt sugarcoat, it was still about HIM, and how wonderful he was for dealing with her. That was my impression of his blog anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG!!!! Oh P's lipstick mama live Ass was talking about the different things that you could also use the men's collection box for and was naming several things and one of them was a college kid could hide his weed in it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The thing about the bike for me is that even if she learns to pedal, it isnt safe. She doesnt know how to cross the street properly on foot. Do they think she is going to learn to watch for traffic on a bike? That she can focus enough to continually pedal, not just stop in the middle of the road like she does walking? She just stops and plops down anywhere she is when shes done...she wont be going far on the bike. And steering! She isnt going to watch where shes going. She'll be looking up, down, everywhere but in front of her.
My prediction is that at some point Asa will rig some type of tow strap to her trike and pull her along behind his electric bike like Miss America. Im not trying insult Abbie but lets get real. This circus is for profit, not her "enjoyment".
I still think they should have gotten a bicycle built for two, strapped her on the back with the same comfy seat, and strapped her feet in just so she can get the feeling of what peddling is. Doesn't has be to be for a long ride, just a little each day and I bet she would enjoy riding with her Dad and wouldn't have to steer. Just please Asshole, don't put her on with Pigfuckles on the front....how terrifying having that ass in your face.....isn't that right ACE?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I NEVER watched lipstick lives but was curious when someone mentioned Asa was in it. OMG Wtf, I sound like my kids.. so, you don’t get a tangible product with the $21.00 “kit”. But it’s a kit???? They look like twins.

A3AF86E0-50CE-461A-96E8-B245A198F39C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If Abbie could truly ride, all I can picture is her aiming for Big P and pedaling like it was the Tour de France! 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🏆🥇
🎵 While that Wizard of Oz song playing, when the witch lady was riding her bike past the window during the cyclone! 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday
Baby got Back😉

Some things never get old 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a thought before I go to bed, do you think that Priscilla and Assa are fat because they stressed eat after they found out about Abbie's diagnosis? Because when you see a picture of Priscilla at her shotgun wedding (mind you she was pregnant) she looks half the size that she is now.
I think they have to be over the diagnosis by now, but they are stressed because they realize that the ship is going to sail away pretty soon. If I was still a fan, this particular vlog would have made me not be a fan. Making Abbie ride a bike turned my stomach too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just a thought before I go to bed, do you think that Priscilla and Assa are fat because they stressed eat after they found out about Abbie's diagnosis? Because when you see a picture of Priscilla at her shotgun wedding (mind you she was pregnant) she looks half the size that she is now.
I think they have to be over the diagnosis by now, but they are stressed because they realize that the ship is going to sail away pretty soon. If I was still a fan, this particular vlog would have made me not be a fan. Making Abbie ride a bike turned my stomach too much.
I believe they’ve always had the potential to be large. Priss’ mom and her have close to the same body type. Her legs aren’t something you just get from overeating. I’m overweight(not obese), but I’m 5’9” and my legs are nothing like hers are. They are approaching 40 and if they don’t get their weight under control now they’re doomed. It only gets harder and harder to lose as you get older. And with the way they eat it’s no wonder they aren’t double the size they are now. I believe that Priss would be double her size already if she hadn’t had the surgery. They do zero form of exercise and eat high calorie, high sodium and sugar fatty foods. They will have medical problems sooner rather than later. If they’re looking for content why not start an exercise plan where you drop A off at school and go to the beach and take a mile walk. Work your way up from there, it would be more exciting than watching them push A on a bike she doesn’t want to be on while they’re huffing and puffing! Priss just gave up after a while, I’m 13 years older than her and I walk 2 miles a day a few times a week. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.