Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is right up there with skiing. They strapped her in at the waist, strapped her toes in and it seems like the selfie stick is attached to the bike. And then she’s definitely upset. Same sounds she made when skiing. They are horrible dumpster people
After seeing this I’ve decided they have now become landfill people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They eat too much and live off their kid. She had no idea how to ride a bike. It’s really sad.
Quite the stretch of the imagination they have that she was pedaling and steering the bike. A and Summer doing all the work and she’s just enjoying the ride. Sad to say but she will never be able to ride a bike without that kind of assistance. They also are under the impression she’s trying to plate herself sloppy joes. I’m sure they still hold onto any hope that she can function independently with things but I just don’t think she has that capability.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What they should of done instead of a clothes hanger peloton is get one of those sit down gym bikes with the seat back. It would be great for Ab to practice and realize what she is doing with the peddling and get her used to it since it’s so new to do with the bike. Not to mention might be good to get her legs moving with exercise a pretty easy way along with pig. I see usually all the older people or people that have a hard time with anything cardio using them and this would be great for them.

also it’s really scary how similar P and A look. I swear they are some long lost cousins. Wonder if they have done the Ancestry.com or 23 and me. Wonder how similar they really are.

and holy cow haven’t followed the NFL this year but that is embarrassing for Jville. Only won 1 game this year. Haha. She is definitely a bandwagon fan. She hasn’t said anything at all about that team since they have been losing. Also didn’t they get season tickets? What happened to that? Maybe over price sold them to make money?

I swear P has gained more weight every week. It’s starting to look pretty bad. What in the world is going on with her? Unless the big M has hit hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was going to reply to this and say get ready for Assa’s “Actually you’re the problem” response, but too late...when I quoted it, his response showed up. And it’s pretty much what I thought it would look like. Actually I thought it would sound more like this

“If we stopped every time Abbie wanted to get out of something, she wouldn’t be able to make progress. I’m sorry that you take a girl learning how to ride her bike, a joyful moment for us as something negative that should be suppressed simply because a teenager is telling you no. I hope that you don’t ever stop doing things like teaching your teenager new things simply because they want to get out of it.”

To which a leghumper would reply

“Right on Asa, Abbie has come so far because of your persistence with teacher her new skills and not backing down just because she’s being a teenager wanting to weasel her way out of stuff, you could clearly see Abbie is happy and smiling and loves RIDING her bike”.

Asa is the king of gaslighting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Asa if you’re reading this, you are such a know-it-all asshole! Denise saw exactly what you were all doing to Abbie and so did any intelligent person that watched. We know that you do it for your leghumpers with questionable intellect. You have made content for your vlogs your main priority at poor Abbie’s expense. I really am hoping that Josh comes after you with his guns fully loaded with all the information he is compiling. You are the lowest of the low and may your day of reckoning come soon. Yes, shame, shame, shame on you and your wife for allowing this.
This is what you remind me of.
3B209468-8F8E-4FEC-B8F0-852D7D3005C5.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I want to know when he suddenly started going by asa. He still had his shop when they started youtube and on reviews everyone calls him ace but I've never heard P said ace. Multiple aliases? Also if you look they have a review about trying to sell a customer a old machine instead of fixing the one they brought in. I wish I could figure out how long they were in business for... could anyone tell me if its normal that their business was a llc?
P also had been going around with her ID having Masse but really never got it officially changed. Her social security still has her maiden name. Iremember the dmv finally caught her trying to renew her license by them needing multiple proof of IDentity and she only had things with her maiden.

Reactions: 11
I just noticed that on a old post of mine they put back attachments that clearly are not mine. I’m wondering if all of them that got deleted have the wrong attachments. Wow really got messed up. After doing some checking all the attachments that got deleted and put back are not mine. I would prefer them be removed as some are embarrassing and make me look like I’ve lost my marbles. Does anyone know if I can do anything about this?

OMG I have been checking on other Tattlers attachments (from the time of the mess up) and I know they are wrong. Some of them are really down right embarrassing It looks almost like Assa hacked the system to get revenge on us.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
P posted this on her Cillascrap_n_shit IG. They have pushed her down a small incline with her feet clipped in, so of course it looks like she’s peddling. I’m sure Dummer gave her a push then Assa quickly films. Nice editing Assa, make her look like she’s doing it all by herself. Then that stupid camera right in her face. Love the “can’t wear a helmet” reason and the “she’s learning to ride a bike”, which we all know is not happening. I don’t believe anything they say anymore. They are the king and queen of clickbait.
4D4DA921-72DE-4969-991F-A803774A97A1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy tit. I was overwhelmed just watching the video. Summer's ear splitting high pitched shrieking praise at Abbie, Asshat telling Abbie do this, do that, put your feet here, stop freaking out, that's it, turn here, turn turn turn! Good job!! Then P on the side shrieking praise at Abbie as well. And then Isaiah joining in as well.
Good god.

It makes me feel so bad for Abbie because I can imagine how much worse it is for her. Too much input, total sensory overload. It has to be extremely overwhelming and stressful for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
P posted this on her Cillascrap_n_shit IG. They have pushed her down a small incline with her feet clipped in, so of course it looks like she’s peddling. I’m sure Dummer gave her a push then Assa quickly films. Nice editing Assa, make her look like she’s doing it all by herself. Then that stupid camera right in her face. Love the “can’t wear a helmet” reason and the “she’s learning to ride a bike”, which we all know is not happening. I don’t believe anything they say anymore. They are the king and queen of clickbait.
View attachment 389879

Holy tit. I was overwhelmed just watching the video. Summer's ear splitting high pitched shrieking praise at Abbie, Asshat telling Abbie do this, do that, put your feet here, stop freaking out, that's it, turn here, turn turn turn! Good job!! Then P on the side shrieking praise at Abbie as well. And then Isaiah joining in as well.
Good god.

It makes me feel so bad for Abbie because I can imagine how much worse it is for her. Too much input, total sensory overload. It has to be extremely overwhelming and stressful for her.
I just watched the Tik Tok too, she barely makes a rotation and they're carrying on like a bunch of hyenas. Someone mentioned that they're on an incline, and that must have been the case, because at the end of the Tik Tok you see Assa pushing Abbie back with the front wheel . She's only moving because of gravity. Not because she peddled. The look on Abby's face was constant throughout the video and tik tok, she did not look happy. There's not enough tickling and carrying on that would make her face change.
I don't see this as awareness, I see this is very bad parenting, forcing an activity that is not warranted or needed. I'd rather see her do stuff around the house cleaning her room, doing chores at least that's productive.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just noticed that on a old post of mine they put back attachments that clearly are not mine. I’m wondering if all of them that got deleted have the wrong attachments. Wow really got messed up. After doing some checking all the attachments that got deleted and put back are not mine. I would prefer them be removed as some are embarrassing and make me look like I’ve lost my marbles. Does anyone know if I can do anything about this?

OMG I have been checking on other Tattlers attachments (from the time of the mess up) and I know they are wrong. Some of them are really down right embarrassing It looks almost like Assa hacked the system to get revenge on us.
From a moderator:
Re: attachments Mon 11th morning - Thur 14th afternoon

About 10% have been restored. None are lost it's time consuming linking them to the posts again.

If you've posted any important / unique / now unavailable attachments you might just want to post them on the right thread now - as by the time they're all restored threads will have moved on. You can attach 20 on a post.

If there's something you no longer have or want to request an important screen shot that is missing then post it on this thread and it will be added back

I'm currently prioritizing attachments in posts with a high amount of likes.

Sorry about that, but at least nothing is lost and anything important can be restored on request!

Reactions: 1
I went on fb and two humongous faces popped on my screen. Big girl Pigthilla and her fatass sidekick selling her “40 cure all crap.” How about showing us how it helps with that huge red volcano on your chin that’s ready to erupt? Or ass jr’s herpes?? These fn phony fks make me sick! And I really lost it when Pigthilla started listing off actual ailments that it helps. “Rosacea, acne, blah blah blah” And then she says “Diabet’ie’Legs!!!! Really? Is that what it’s called??? DIABET’IE’’ LEGS??? Wtf is that???!!! I believe you’re looking for the medical term “neuropathy?” Ugh!!!! This woman!!!! She is clueless!!! BSing her way through the Live with one of the BIGGEST (pun intended) LIARS as her side kick. What town are you going to waddle into next? What poor unsuspecting souls are you going to take? Infuriates me!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
From a moderator:
Thanks, it didn’t bother me that the attachments were lost. I understand that glitches happen and that it must be very time consuming to put them back to their right owner. What did bother me is they have been replaced with attachments that aren’t mine. I would have rather they stay without the attachment. I realize the thread moves on quickly and probably no one will notice. It just happened that I was looking for a old post of mine and I noticed it. Thanks again.

Reactions: 3
i felt so bad when she was being forced onto that bike. She was getting very upset and scared. Of course when she did try to pedal that first time Summer starts with the praise and startles her. They should just be quite and watch when she’s doing something like that. It’s like when you watch babies do something for the first time. If you automatically get excited they stop what they are doing to figure out why.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I believe they’ve always had the potential to be large. Priss’ mom and her have close to the same body type. Her legs aren’t something you just get from overeating. I’m overweight(not obese), but I’m 5’9” and my legs are nothing like hers are. They are approaching 40 and if they don’t get their weight under control now they’re doomed. It only gets harder and harder to lose as you get older. And with the way they eat it’s no wonder they aren’t double the size they are now. I believe that Priss would be double her size already if she hadn’t had the surgery. They do zero form of exercise and eat high calorie, high sodium and sugar fatty foods. They will have medical problems sooner rather than later. If they’re looking for content why not start an exercise plan where you drop A off at school and go to the beach and take a mile walk. Work your way up from there, it would be more exciting than watching them push A on a bike she doesn’t want to be on while they’re huffing and puffing! Priss just gave up after a while, I’m 13 years older than her and I walk 2 miles a day a few times a week. 🙄
I believe that age will not be a barrier if they truly want to lose. However, they really don’t care how much they weigh or how fat they get. It’s obvious by just looking at them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I went on fb and two humongous faces popped on my screen. Big girl Pigthilla and her fatass sidekick selling her “40 cure all crap.” How about showing us how it helps with that huge red volcano on your chin that’s ready to erupt? Or ass jr’s herpes?? These fn phony fks make me sick! And I really lost it when Pigthilla started listing off actual ailments that it helps. “Rosacea, acne, blah blah blah” And then she says “Diabet’ie’Legs!!!! Really? Is that what it’s called??? DIABET’IE’’ LEGS??? Wtf is that???!!! I believe you’re looking for the medical term “neuropathy?” Ugh!!!! This woman!!!! She is clueless!!! BSing her way through the Live with one of the BIGGEST (pun intended) LIARS as her side kick. What town are you going to waddle into next? What poor unsuspecting souls are you going to take? Infuriates me!!!!
Out of pure curiosity, I took a look at their livestream. I loved when he said (talking about the special sale price on a product) “all good things come to a end.” I can’t wait for his exploration of Abbie to come to a end. Then when he said the silver box could be used for screws. Yes, for all the loose screws A&P have they need a steamer trunk.
D4CEEBD1-7647-4597-BE87-B157F2EF6EBA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The last person I'd take leg advice from is Piggy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have started to watch the Brazees again... I have to say that I am loving their videos, that says a lot especially since I am 47 and have adult kids so the whole thing of pregnancy would normally not interest me. Since Lauren and John have distanced themselves they have become more natural in front of the camera, they speak of Ella;but do not focus on her as the star of the show. Yesterdays video had Ella “head butting the bookcase” at school( that is what Ella was telling people, when she only scratched herself) and Lauren only showed her for literally a minute after asking Ella if she wanted to be on camera and that was it. I hope they continue this way and take a chapter from the Maass’ of what not to do
Agreed. They've really come into their own. John is killing it with his weight loss and health journey and Lauren seems calmer, more content. They bring more than just autism to their videos which is awesome.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.