Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow... isn't he special. Not like Ass is even showing his true colors. Everyone already knows what lind of person he is.

Plus he as intimate knowledge of being a garbage person. Notice his go to insults are "trash, garbage, and anythjng to do with dumpsters." He needs to find a book on audible (not sponsored) to find a book on more intelligent insults.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Assa, you’ll actually did that! You complained that apparently some homeless person went through your trash before and took some old shoes..
But, Josh is doing a great job of holding your’lls feet to the fire right now..
Haha true. He DID talk about the trash he left outside

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow... isn't he special. Not like Ass is even showing his true colors. Everyone already knows what lind of person he is.

Plus he as intimate knowledge of being a garbage person. Notice his go to insults are "trash, garbage, and anythjng to do with dumpsters." He needs to find a book on audible (not sponsored) to find a book on more intelligent insults.
Sorry I deleted my original post since it features their dumb faces lol... Reposted it but this time with just the comment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
P says that sometimes breaks are a struggle because you get out of your daily routines etc etc.. She didn’t have high expectations because you just don’t know how things are going to go. Oh, it’s pretty clear that YOU don’t know a lot of things when it comes to Abbie and by this time, with Abbie about to be 16 in a few months, you should have a pretty solid idea of what to expect as far as Abbie’s likes, dislikes, what upsets her, what stresses her out, what she needs in order to feel safe, to feel happy and to feel secure/stable.

Even Asshat, who truthfully knows Abbie better than P does because he is her primary caregiver and deals with her the most, should know relatively better what to expect from Abbie and so on. Yet, he chooses to put her in stressful situations, disrupts any semblance of a routine, doesn’t do anything to even try to prepare her. Doing something like social stories for a few days before would probably help immensely. These two idiots think that as long as she has the same cereal at the cabin as they do at home then it’s all good.
Come on, Asa! You’re always making it quite clear that you know Abbie the best out of anyone and know more about autism than any of the professionals in her life. You should know how upsetting and stressful it is for Abbie to be suddenly (from her point of view, due to the lack of preparing her for this trip. No, saying “Are you so excited to go skiing??” 2 or 3 times does NOT count) going on a long drive to a new place, with a small bridge just to get to the cabin that is somewhat similar to the wooden docks you’ve told us she hates walking on, and a cabin with much of the living room having a super high ceiling. Which you’ve repeatedly told us stresses her out and upsets her. She has to learn a new ‘routine’ for when you’re at the cabin & ski resort only there really isn’t one to be had.
Then eventually having four people manhandle her onto some skis despite her being very nervous and scared. She kept trying to sit down to make it stop.

But yeah… gosh darn, there’s just NO way of knowing how she’ll react to things! It’s a big mystery!

You can call it 'giving her more access to the world' and 'new experiences' all you like. You know that's not what this is. It's the spin you're attempting to put on it so that you don't sound as money hungry and exploitative to viewers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
P literally just read the instructions for ranch dip off the package, as of it were her own idea. 🤦🏼‍♀️ And if she loves it that much, why not buy the bigger container?

full disclosure, I have such ranch container. lol but, because i prefer to make my dressing that way & not keep buying premade bottles. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So no one bothered to watch Isaiah's vlog?
Not even for the cringe?

To the people in England, is it true that there's no ranch dressing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
P literally just read the instructions for ranch dip off the package, as of it were her own idea. 🤦🏼‍♀️ And if she loves it that much, why not buy the bigger container?

full disclosure, I have such ranch container. lol but, because i prefer to make my dressing that way & not keep buying premade bottles. 😆
I have a big ranch container because of making my own ranch dressing and the kids love the baked red potatoes covered in ranch. So, totally agree and we know Priscilla shops at Sam’s Club, which carries the big bottles of it..

Reactions: 10
Turned off the podcast after P’s first 2 sentences, where she ended with “ya just never know what your gonna get” or some such claptrap.
These two twits are so transparent, scheduling their 1st podcast in over 3 months, because they see more criticism than ever before.
We see right through you ‘AM and PM’ 🤢
Maybe change your behavior re: covid irresponsibility, getting Abbie THERAPY, and getting rid of your know-it-all attitudes about raising an autistic child.
Giggling play friend Summer, tickling, trips galore, talking about her as if she’s not right there, is not therapy.
It is startling how you have the $$$ but don’t hire a proper professional.
Your lack of action in this regard on behalf of Abbie is not only not in her best interests, it’s contributing to her regression.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have no clue what ranch dressing is
Really? Why do I find that so funny. We Americans must seem like we have some crazy eating habits to those across the pond. People use it like ketchup. Good for salads, dips, French fries, potatoes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Really? Why do I find that so funny. We Americans must seem like we have some crazy eating habits to those across the pond. People use it like ketchup. Good for salads, dips, French fries, potatoes.
I have several UK friends and they know what ranch is. Or at least the flavor (not sure about bottled dressing lol) but ranch flavor crisps are one of my friends favorites.

But not sure many even in the US use it like P does. I couldn't stomach it in something once a week at least... bleh

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.