Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t you excited?
"Pig says "UNtil I found this recipe".....two seconds later "I don't follow a recipe, I just do it myself" "
"Its MY recipe, just the way I like it" she says.
How many lies can you spew in a 10 minute vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Are they really going to pass their daughter on to anyone? Here’s an idea cilla you take care of your daughter

• Heart
Did y'all notice that when Abigail started running, Baby Huey didn't move a muscle to chase after her? Even I could tell she was going to take off. She was moaning/crying all the way home but when Piggy said "Go get your backpack" I knew she was gonna bolt. I hate the way Pigfuckles says"backpak" in her little girl voice.
She was clearly overwhelmed which was why she ran away. They could have just got her straight in without the camera being in her face and not worried about her getting her rucksack (that's what we call backpacks in the UK)

Reactions: 5
"Pig says "UNtil I found this recipe".....two seconds later "I don't follow a recipe, I just do it myself" "
"Its MY recipe, just the way I like it" she says.
How many lies can you spew in a 10 minute vlog.
I have seen her make it, and post about it, enough to know it isn't new or super special. I have seen hundreds of sloppy joe recipes that are exactly the same. Spending years in recipe development, writing, and publishing I have seen every imaginable take on sloppy joes. And hers? Carbon copy of almost every common recipe out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This video from 2018 has a segment that must be watched to see the disordered brain of Clueless Priss regarding food. Start at 16:48 thru 19:45.

Please don't make me! Does she throw pasta in cold water?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I LOVE the new members when they post!! It is like sitting in on an FA Anonymous meeting and the release of finally being able to purge all of the thoughts and feelings about this family. Its like an immediate feeling of “woo... thats better!”Welcome to the Tattle family. We call it like we see it

• Heart
Hmm, ok, I don’twatch the vlogs anymore, as I said before, but I thought they were looking to replace Becca? Didn’t she say she was leaving at Christmas time a few pages back?

Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism#71 Mirror Mirror on the Moldy wall who is the laziest hog of them all?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am a weight loss surgery patient, having had gastric bypass in 2006. The surgery is a tool, not a magic pill. She had a large portion of her stomach removed, and because she didn't make any real, solid life changes on her own (exercising regularly, change her mindset about food and more), she has packed on almost as much as she lost in a very short amount of time. This is very dangerous, medically. Not only does the added weight put her at risk for many co-morbidities, it can be damaging her already altered stomach. The gastric sleeve surgery leaves the stomach 80%-85% smaller - it's supposed to hold 2 - 3 ounces. You don't gain 100 pounds in a couple of months with a 3 oz stomach without doing damage to that new stomach! A large number of weight loss surgery patients gain all, if not more, weight than they lost because they let the surgery do all the work and never changed their actions. She could turn this around - the tool still works if you you do it correctly.
Congrats! Had mine in 2002. Roux en Y. You are right. It's not a cure. It's a tool. Requires work. 18 yrs out and I'm 8lbs heavier than my goal was and 1 successful pregnancy in 2006. (7lb baby But only gained 21lbs.) I wished she took it serious. She had a great platform to discuss lifestyle changes with surgery, meal plans, what you can and can't eat, exercise post surgery etc.....She blew it! I think that would've been interesting. If she had my doctor it would've take 6months to get surgery. Nutrionist group 1x a week, extensive cardiac clearance, psych consult and therapy with a counselor that was successful with surgery!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What they should of done instead of a clothes hanger peloton is get one of those sit down gym bikes with the seat back. It would be great for Ab to practice and realize what she is doing with the peddling and get her used to it since it’s so new to do with the bike. Not to mention might be good to get her legs moving with exercise a pretty easy way along with pig. I see usually all the older people or people that have a hard time with anything cardio using them and this would be great for them.

also it’s really scary how similar P and A look. I swear they are some long lost cousins. Wonder if they have done the Ancestry.com or 23 and me. Wonder how similar they really are.

and holy cow haven’t followed the NFL this year but that is embarrassing for Jville. Only won 1 game this year. Haha. She is definitely a bandwagon fan. She hasn’t said anything at all about that team since they have been losing. Also didn’t they get season tickets? What happened to that? Maybe over price sold them to make money?

I swear P has gained more weight every week. It’s starting to look pretty bad. What in the world is going on with her? Unless the big M has hit hard.
I bet if she went to PT, putting her on a bike or even using one of those pedal machines would be part of it. Everyone's lives would improve if they just would spend the money on The child earning the money!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can imagine the reason the VLOG was late yesterday is I bet the trike video took much longer to film then he anticipated. Wonder how many tantrums/meltdowns they had to get it?? Its just sickening the way they force her feet in those pedals.. it was very similar to the skiing footage.

Sometimes it reminds me of that old movie. "Weekend at Bernies".. how they move this dead guy around to make it appear he is still alive and doing different thing. The difference here is the guy is dead... this is a living being who is being made to do something she does not want to do. ... all for their profit.

Asshat new that would be a big hit with the Leg HUMPERS.
FYI. He doesn’t publish content same day, 2 or 3 day lag.

Reactions: 2
Here it is ........
This is absolutely disgusting and way way inappropriate. I would never ever look for help dealing with my kid over an Instagram post. Holy smokes that pisses me off. Ya know, Priscilla Sue, if you are desperate, check out the carer dot com site.
I don’t normally say mean things or wish harm on any one but I’m hoping our friend Josh throws you back in the gutter you crawled out of. I’m going to head over and buy a ton of coffee for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I LOVE the new members when they post!! It is like sitting in on an FA Anonymous meeting and the release of finally being able to purge all of the thoughts and feelings about this family. Its like an immediate feeling of “woo... thats better!”Welcome to the Tattle family. We call it like we see it
👋 Yeah hi. That would be me. Sadly I got sucked into this family's world and didn't think anything of it. I ignored those funny "this isn't right" feelings that came when they started showing off more and more new purchases while A appeared to be regressing. Wasn't until I saw Josh's video that I realised my mistake in watching them which bought me here. Spent all day yesterday catching up. It's been fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't readjust your screen, they actually took the dogs to the beach! I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see the pictures!

Why does Sandy look like she's just run a marathon

]
More pictures from Ass:

In the meantime, all these posts (including the couple shared to Cilla's tit and Things) got next to no interest. I feel zero pain for her whatsoever.
[/QUOT]
I don’t know if this person is autistic, has a mental illness, is a child predator or just some weirdo. Whatever her problem may be, the worst part of this is the fact that P saw this and thought “awwww, I think I’ll post this.” P is certainly not playing with a full deck of cards. She’s not going to like it so much when one of these days one of these drugged up on kool-aid people show up on their front door.🤢🤮
I wonder if Priscilla showed it to Asa and what he thinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.