Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Guyth...I would much rather play pin the tail on the Maassive Pig as opposed to playing Which Hun is a Repub, but y’all should know that about ME ow by now. LOL! The whole damn state of Florida can be a bunch of conspiracy theorists...does not change the obvious fact that Pigfuckles spends more time in the pantry and less time watching the news. Thats all I am sayin’! 🐽OINK🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This video from 2018 has a segment that must be watched to see the disordered brain of Clueless Priss regarding food. Start at 16:48 thru 19:45.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It may not be in the official rules but we did have a Mod come on the threads and say that politics are off limits. 🤷‍♀️
Also it's been a bit of an unspoken understanding since it never ends well and tends to derail the thread.

• Heart
Thanks for the reports.

It's not strictly against the rules to post about politics.

But the rule is to keep threads somewhat on topic, and politics does tend to really derail a thread. You're welcome to create a political thread in offtopic if you want to chat about that.

Back to fathering autism..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This video from 2018 has a segment that must be watched to see the disordered brain of Clueless Priss regarding food. Start at 16:48 thru 19:45.

....fine dining?

He just sad fine dining.

Many years ago I worked fine dining. My sibling and their spouse currently both work in actual, real, internationally-known fine dining.

Prissy's not as horrendous a cook as she's snarked to be here, but that woman ain't nothing close to fine bleeping dining.

And she was so earnest when she claimed they never had/have junk food in the house.
witch WE CAN SEE YOUR PANTRY AND FRIDGE IN EVERY VLOG.
You are awash in junk food! Always have been!!

have you ever tried ketamine infusions?
I tried it once. That Aphex Twin song went on foreeevvvvvver.

😇

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t mean or say it wasn’t possible I said it just gets harder and harder to do. Look, they haven’t lost weight in their 30s and they aren’t going to lose in their 40s. Weight just doesn’t come off the same way as it did in your 20s and 30s. Yes, everyone is different and there are Keto programs and Weight watchers out there that work for some, but this family has clearly shown they do not commit to anything for very long. (Unless it makes them money like Slimelife and using their daughter for content (when she can’t consent) on every social media available. 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Yes it could be harder to lose as you age; however they don’t even pretend to attempt to lose - ever. If they don’t take that step at any age, they will forever (if they live that long) be in the shape they’re in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if Josh is going to do anymore videos?
Last Friday at the end of his video Josh says “I’m trying to take weekends off, but I’m doing this big research thing on FA, craziness. Its going to be a big deal.”

i posted this last Friday, but maybe you missed it.

• Heart
P is on a constant quest to prove to the world how great her life is. She has a "BFF"...a fantastic relationship with her son...wouldn't change a thing about her daughter. If these things are all true, and they may be (but I highly doubt it) why the need for the daily affirmations? It's like if she says it aloud enough times, it may become truth.
Daily affirmations and copious amounts of junk food and sugary coffees! Cilla, happy people don’t eat themselves into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well Guyth...I would much rather play pin the tail on the Maassive Pig as opposed to playing Which Hun is a Repub, but y’all should know that about ME ow by now. LOL! The whole damn state of Florida can be a bunch of conspiracy theorists...does not change the obvious fact that Pigfuckles spends more time in the pantry and less time watching the news. Thats all I am sayin’! 🐽OINK🐽
I got a feeling thats all that we're going to see on the telly the next several days. Good thing we have this group to unwind and act silly with!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Never b4 watched one of Clueless P’s Facebook Lives. For a gazillion reasons, mainly my blood pressure.
Well today I “hopped on” for a minute or so and she said,
“We only have until Tuesday to get our noliday collections on sale so that is important, you gotta get on there and do that.”

Like she is demanding her sycophants to Get On There and buy outdated price-gouging crap, because I am your queen of all things beauty related and I need money for my special needs child. So Get On That!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I got a feeling thats all that we're going to see on the telly the next several days. Good thing we have this group to unwind and act silly with!!
That is right lady! We can have virtual piggy parties and ride all the pretend vibrating Unicorns built for 4 that the googles have to offer! 🐽Squuueeeeaaallll🐽 Get in that pool...we don’t have respite tonight! 😹😹

• Haha
That's pretty messed up if she's pushing this crap for NEUROPATHY. That's are big medical claim. And no thilla it will NOT help with diabetie leg...Hey guys, I didn't watch but did she really say it that way?
Sbe has frequently made claims about the 40 cure cream. And yes, someone asked about neuropathy last night. She didn't answer at first. But then said yes, it helps.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I have no idea but he is putting out other videos so I am wondering when he will find time to do all his research.
He seems all over the place but we shall see.
Just said today that Priscilla video is soon. Just finishing last bit for it.

Just said today that Priscilla video is soon. Just finishing last bit for it.
He must be a master multitasker.
I hope he is thorough and it's well done.
She's easy material.
Fingers crossed that he blows all of our minds but mostly sends her into oblivion for good!!
We shall see.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.