Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Josh is doing another video on Priscilla. He is currently gathering the videos and getting angrier and angrier as time goes on. He just mentioned that at the end of his new video he just released.

I have said it before. Quality over quantity. I would rather he did his research and made an airtight video, rather than just making a video to make a video. He is going after many family vloggers, so it may seem chaotic. But FA is far from the only concerning family vlogger exploiting their children or their fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, which Tattler is going to apply for the job vacancy Big Cill of caring for Abbie is advertising?;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That is right lady! We can have virtual piggy parties and ride all the pretend vibrating Unicorns built for 4 that the googles have to offer! 🐽Squuueeeeaaallll🐽 Get in that pool...we don’t have respite tonight! 😹😹
Skinny dipping!!
Pretend vibrating unicorns or bust!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes it could be harder to lose as you age; however they don’t even pretend to attempt to lose - ever. If they don’t take that step at any age, they will forever (if they live that long) be in the shape they’re in.
I am a weight loss surgery patient, having had gastric bypass in 2006. The surgery is a tool, not a magic pill. She had a large portion of her stomach removed, and because she didn't make any real, solid life changes on her own (exercising regularly, change her mindset about food and more), she has packed on almost as much as she lost in a very short amount of time. This is very dangerous, medically. Not only does the added weight put her at risk for many co-morbidities, it can be damaging her already altered stomach. The gastric sleeve surgery leaves the stomach 80%-85% smaller - it's supposed to hold 2 - 3 ounces. You don't gain 100 pounds in a couple of months with a 3 oz stomach without doing damage to that new stomach! A large number of weight loss surgery patients gain all, if not more, weight than they lost because they let the surgery do all the work and never changed their actions. She could turn this around - the tool still works if you you do it correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here it is ........
It can be very difficult to find respite, but like... wouldn't you think that you'd look privately? Abbie is too famous to have an advert out like that imo. They have so many contacts within the community. It speaks volumes that they can't find someone

I'm relieved to see that it looks like Summer may be moving on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here it is ........
Just opening Abbie up for danger. They're going to hire someone who claims to have no knowledge of the family, but is actually a die hard fan (Sybil). Here's a tip Thilla, if you want a good, qualified caregiver for Abbie.. you don't rely on your FB page. You go through the proper channels to find one. They're the most obtuse people I think i've ever come across ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Well, which Tattler is going to apply for the job vacancy Big Cill of caring for Abbie is advertising?;)
They better be very careful hiring someone. Lots of Tattlers out there. And lots of weirdos like the leghumpers. This is a disaster waiting to happen. I knew they would hire someone to babysit as soon as SummersEve and Becca got sick of all of them, and weren't around much anymore. Why don't they try to hire Assholes normal daughter to babysit Abs. Then Asshole could kill 2 birds with one stone and get to know his flesh and blood too!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.