Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have more thread name suggestions??

Just a little tip, the suggestions should be made before the 1000th post so that there's time to vote on them. :)

Reactions: 4
Nothing really worth screenshits in the vlog. But here goes...

Screenshits and Sarcasm: The One Where Isaiah Shares Mostly Old News

Summer, Cilly and Abbie are cleaning Abbie's bedroom while Isaiah is mentioning a "special guest" he needs to pick up. Too bad momma spoiled that surprise.
Screenshot_20210118-163741_Adblock Browser.jpg

He also joked about Cilly finding grey hairs.
Screenshot_20210118-163810_Adblock Browser.jpg

Paige flew in for a week.
Screenshot_20210118-163834_Adblock Browser.jpg

but Isaiah didn't vlog much because they were busy making memories. Savannah was supposed to come too.
Screenshot_20210118-164101_Adblock Browser.jpg

Nala is sick. He was given an antibiotic by the vets. Isaiah thinks Nala just had a hairball. (They wouldn't give antibiotics for a hairball idiot.) By the end of the video, Nala finished her seven days of antibiotics. He needs to take her back because she is not better.
Screenshot_20210118-165347_Adblock Browser.jpg

The circus trek to the coffee shop was because the cleaners were in the house. Ass looks foolish trying to look cool. Paige rightfully laughs at him.
Screenshot_20210118-164213_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hey dummy. If you are going to vlog your trip to the Driftwood or Boneyard Beach, edit out the "no pets allowed on the beach" sign. Also, he pretends to be a Lorax.
Screenshot_20210118-164340_Adblock Browser.jpg

Summer transformation into Priscilla is almost near completion.
Screenshot_20210118-164253_Adblock Browser.jpg

Time for Paige to leave. Isaiah jokes her mother requires she arrive at the airport four hours early. Isaiah moves back in to App State at 8 am, she is at noon. Not 💯% sure of the date, but it is 13 days from this portion of the vlog. Paige says it was interesting to see how people live in real life. Isaiah is more worried about being in the shot instead of the road in front of him.
Screenshot_20210118-164908_Adblock Browser.jpg

A sweet good-bye. They joke, Paige turns to leave, but comes back for another hug.
Screenshot_20210118-165228_Adblock Browser.jpg

Isaiah is making a Dunkin run at 2215 (10:15 pm for those who don't use military time). Or did he need to escape the chaos? Don't worry. He counters all this coffee with water.
Also, vlogging while driving. Just as dangerous because he keeps looking at the camera on the seat.
Screenshot_20210118-165536_Adblock Browser.jpg

Isaiah, hate to break it to you. But your undergraduate psychology degree is not anything without grad school.
Screenshot_20210118-165606_Adblock Browser.jpg

He talks about why he is going to college.He says he is going for his RBT. More information on what that is can be found here:
Registered Behavioral Technician in Florida
Doesn't require a Bachelor's degree. It appears this is what Summer will be completing and using for employment until Fall 2022 when she hopes to start graduate school to become a registered ABA therapist. Isaiah has many dreams, including doing YouTube full time while couch surfing with his friends.
Screenshot_20210118-165606_Adblock Browser.jpg

Further proof that Summer is transforming into Cilly. The ever present, aggressive nose rub has been achieved.
Screenshot_20210118-165926_Adblock Browser.jpg

Seems they forgot about Abbie who requested music several minutes earlier. When Isaiah keeps going on about his "future," Abbie starts her screaming stim. Summer laughs, while Isaiah tries to hide his annoyance of Abbie.
Screenshot_20210118-170045_Adblock Browser.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread idea
Fathering Autism #71 Forced Ab to ski & ride her bike, Ab needs to learn to sign
GO FLY A KITE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have diabet'ie neuropathy in my feet, the only thing that helps is weed, do you sell weed Prissass?
Please know that while I know weed works I can't use it because of our 2nd Amendment rights, I am a gun shop owner and you can't have both.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I will look into that, thanks for the suggestion. I've tried so many things, regretfully this is something that will never go away.
I suffer from nerve pain in my legs. Pain management is so hard to find. There is no one in my area offering ketamine infusions. But I had an amazing ER physician read a journal article about my chronic pain disorder and do the ketamine infusion. Best pain relief I ever felt.

Reactions: 5
Assa AND cillas character is totally shot with us for a long time now. BUT I gave them benefit of the doubt...UNTIL THEY blamed him having no contact with the other NT child, aka his first daughter, on her Mother. In that COURT ORDER including the DNA result and child support gives him parental rights of visitation. I went thru a HORRIFIC divorce but my daughter always saw her Dad. He made the effort to drive interstate to see her EOW. Assa could have done this. They are both GARBAGE!!!!!! AND cillas FB ad for a "college girl" shows just that. She is a dumb stupid B!

Thank God it wasn't publicly shared. I out nothing beyond these people
Yea but how many "friends" does she have? Prob everyone who has bought slimelife

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just had to do it today, I unsubscribed to all the massives YT channels, I hated getting the notifications when they posted a new video each day. I can just come here to read what all their chaos is about. Thanks tattlers 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow! She actually put that on FB!! They have lost their minds!
What about someone from Camp I am Special? They have a lot of high school volunteers. If they are good enough for camp why not at home?
And what really grinds my gears, is that they dont need respite. They work from home. Do they expect people to believe they are so busy they cant take turns with her while one edits and the other lisp's her way through a livestream?! Get outta here! LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just a thought before I go to bed, do you think that Priscilla and Assa are fat because they stressed eat after they found out about Abbie's diagnosis? Because when you see a picture of Priscilla at her shotgun wedding (mind you she was pregnant) she looks half the size that she is now.
I think they have to be over the diagnosis by now, but they are stressed because they realize that the ship is going to sail away pretty soon. If I was still a fan, this particular vlog would have made me not be a fan. Making Abbie ride a bike turned my stomach too much.
Seeing Big A and Big P's Mommy and Dada I think it was fat waiting to happen.

Reactions: 7
I imagine a high school student would not have the needed skills and they would be far less flexible, I bet they want someone to pick her up from school. 30 minutes is a bit of a schlep...

Reactions: 4
I imagine a high school student would not have the needed skills and they would be far less flexible, I bet they want someone to pick her up from school. 30 minutes is a bit of a schlep...
The camp high schoolers take care of her all day one on one. Just saying, better than some rando.

Reactions: 9
I haaad to see What kind of mental patient Paige was to come and join the circus willingly.
Nala is super sick!!! 😟
Which is completely shocking because these people are as amazing as pet parents as they are as human parents🤬🤬🤬
If you can't adult and remember what's wrong with your cat why don't you use audible *insert product placement here*
Would not be shocked if that cat got into something poisonous.
Paige FLEW THERE. What kind of a maniac crackhead flies to see these people? Where do you think she stayed? With Summer on the old pee couch in the shack? Or in the house with the new pee couch?
Summer is SO awkward around Paige, I keep trying to think about when my younger brother would bring girls around if it was that awkward in general because it was a new person, or that I was aware was probably banging my brother and ew.
Or is Summer jealous.
I'm not going to lie I fast forwarded it a lot. But that double goodbye sure seems like more than friendship to me.

I don't care what you're doing in college, tell me how Nala is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have seen her make it, and post about it, enough to know it isn't new or super special. I have seen hundreds of sloppy joe recipes that are exactly the same. Spending years in recipe development, writing, and publishing I have seen every imaginable take on sloppy joes. And hers? Carbon copy of almost every common recipe out there.
I have always put red, green, and orange peppers, celery and onions in my sloppy joes in order to get my hubby to eat veggies. He loved them that way. Also helps thems last a little longer.

Here comes CREEPY SYBIL! Priscilla is so wrong with this
Must know how to change diapers and bathe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.