Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHAYB

That’s going to be the new mantra - #don’t need your approval. She has the perfect pop psychology rationalisation provided By the MLM industry. No negativity, ignore the haters etc. lol....
She makes it so obvious that the comments bother her. Why even respond?? Better to stay quiet & let the comments roll off her snout. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

nowboarding

Who are we kidding, it'll probably be the BFF Summer🙄. This way Asswipe, Piggy and Hogsaiah can make memories, what kind who the hell knows. And the BFFs can make memories, you know for when Summer moves out🤣🤣🤣, yea like that's ever gonna happen. They've been grooming her forever, they're not going to miss the payout.
Yup, Priscilla will once again try to do something that people her size should not attempt...
Who’s ready for the sequel to “The Boone Tubing Disaster”?

FA063B7E-6DF0-46D8-BE98-256F3B4B44E3.jpeg
C3A166C0-EB43-48C6-91EF-3D702CCF99D7.jpeg
4DDB06CB-9AAA-4FAF-AEED-3081F4E13602.jpeg
0FBD0E30-A18E-470B-9208-F3D0D544D348.jpeg
87A13790-5A6C-48F4-A847-9984899E1556.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201231_202057.jpg
Screenshot_20201231_202009.jpg

Here are a few comments from a recent dads video! Looks like Asshole is working overtime in the comment section! There are more! But these are the best!

• Haha
  • Wow

MaidenX

VIP Member
Some of the comments on the dcp Maas video.... these people are either mentally ill or intellectually challenged. No wonder they can swindle them out of money so easily.

• Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
One of the commenters on the dad challenge said "there they were bobbing in the pool talking to the concrete''...that's too funny. Now every time he goes on and on about stupid stuff I in my head will say 'talk to the concrete Asswipe' I may have put 2 commenters together.

• Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
Pasta is carbs. Carbs turn into sugar..need I continue.

her 2021 resolution should be to learn how to actually cook healthy

• Heart

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
Abbie is going to be sixteen and 🐷 can’t wait to be the star of the sweet sixteen party, do you remember the last ‘ big occassion for Abbie when 🐷 tried to steal the show.
Maybe there will be karaoke, so Cilly can do her "Baby Got Back" performance.

Hey Assa, please don't hide the booze from Big P when you get to your vacation destination. I am really looking forward to another drunk rampage from her later in the comment section of TDCP's video. Thanks beb.
Can you even imagine what the comments in tonight's vlog will be? This is going to be great. Josh couldn't have dropped this video at a better time!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
I loved seeing Josh’s video. I believe he will do it justice, if he gives the time to look through it all and cut the clips.
So many great points made and I completely agree with him on the “rabbit hole” issue. Once your eyes are opened to the truth, it goes far and deep, seeing what is actually going on.
Like many, I drank the Kool-aid for a while, until my eyes started opening to the truth.
Oh hopefully soon the Wego Health Awards and Shorty Awards will be a thing of the past, for all. I looked into those organizations and they are really just bad to be apart of.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

tag123

Chatty Member
If its true then A must have a specific type since P is just as money hungry if not more.
Well maybe if babymama #2 would have popped out a child that was exploitation-worthy she would have the big bucks P does. Her husband's only job is tied to her kid and she'll be damned if anyone else is going to hitch their wagon to her IDD princess.

She married a mechanic who has a knack for scamming and some basic video editing skills. She hardly struck gold with her choice of men.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25