Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whimsical

VIP Member
Oh look! A filthy couch to get chewed on and torn apart. Do these fools request a removable couch cushion cohch when they make reservations at the most elaborate place possible? I guess thats ok. At least Ab will get something out of yet another elaborate vacay that she has paid for.

I can't believe they made her sleep in the same germ laden outfit she wore the entire day yesterday, last night, and now today. Ewwww....
That was the first thing that went thru my mind as well. A clean bed to climb into with her dirty clothes that probably reeked of piss and :poop:. The poor girl, thru no fault of her own, must stink on a regular basis. They really are disgusting people. :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

RocketQueen

VIP Member
But we have to be careful here because while Abbie most likely will not be able to have a relationship, other disabled people can and do have relationships and have kids, including other autistic people and lots of people with Down’s syndrome do too. :)
Totally agree, but I also feel Asa needs to be equally as careful. His false representation of Abbie, some weirdo followers, and even people who count on HIM to "learn" is a dangerous combination!

• Heart

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
The leghumpers have nothing to do but argue for Ass and Fathering Autism in Josh's comments. There are more and more coming. But hey, let them come and argue. The more interaction, the better the alogorithm for YouTube to suggest it to non-subscribers. They don't have a clue!

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
I know, I was putting the Christmas decorations away and in the box their are two that my sons made when they were very small , they are now 34 and 36 and I still have them.
Thread idea
Sorry leghumpers, no skiing today
Busy at the all day buffet.

• Haha
  • Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
How much you want to bet we get another "someone called cps again" video.... include mention of someone coming after them with a video again. They HAVE to weaponize their gullible followers. It is all they have outside if being bullies and trash people.
Came here to say that. What's the betting pool for "Deflection-CPS visit 2 - Electric Boogaloo"?

• Haha
  • Heart

MaxsMom

Far as I know Lauren might be the only "vlig squad" that talks to jen. Know she checked up on her when covid happened. And she was the one Jen asked to do a live thing with her on her channel. Then it escalated to the entire "squad " on it. I don't get the impression that anyone else pays Jennifer much time.

Bet it pissed Ass iff Jen won the easter seals movie competition. Jen has way more talent, humor, heart, and authenticity than the entire Maasholes and their vloging lackies combined.
There was a segment on CSpanHD a few nights ago and Jen was featured. A man from Hollywood was saying how great Jen was and how talented she was, and showed a bit of her “Fish Dont Mind The Rain” or whatever it’s titled. He was a Little Person, said that Hollywood needs to open more doors to Special Needs people. Went on and on about Jen, saying that he really thinks her career with directing and movie making is just beginning and he thinks she will go far and has a huge career ahead of her. I thought to myself,,,,,,bet the Maasses would HATE hearing this.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
But we have to be careful here because while Abbie most likely will not be able to have a relationship, other disabled people can and do have relationships and have kids, including other autistic people and lots of people with Down’s syndrome do too. :)
Did anyone ever claim it was impossible for people with developmental disabilities to have romantic relationships? I think the only claims anyone has made is that Abbie specifically is never going to be interested in or capable of dating...which, given the level she's at socially and emotionally, is pretty obvious. And that's not a knock to her...it's fine for people to NOT be interested in or ready for relationships, for whatever reason. (I mean heck, I don't have any developmental issues that I'm aware of, but I'm not interested in dating either 🤣)

Honestly, the crazy lady crying that it's "ableist" to say Abbie couldn't date is being ableist herself, by implying that it's insulting to say a disabled child is not developmentally ready for a specific activity. She's the one operating under the belief that anyone who can't or won't reach typical milestones is somehow "less than."

Last edited:
  • Heart

Silverlady

Well, Lauren Brazees recap of the year makes interesting viewing with virtually no vid of A, except fleetingly as a random cameraman ..a quick shot of Fat arse P, and I .....but mainly showing friendship, love and affection between the Wee family, Jennifer and Lauren. Well, I never. Let’s hope Lauren, who’s a great girl, has seen sense and is making her own way.

• Heart

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
Afternoon all, (morning for me) I have to go back and catch up from the overnight, but Dirtywings- I am so saddened to hear about your brother. Sending you light and love, and I hope his daughter and children make a full recovery.
Thank you Rocket Queen.
And all of you. I appreciate it.

• Heart

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Her thinly disguised attempt to interact with followers while also getting ready to recruit them to her downline is peak abhorrent behavior for me. She doesn't care one bit about what was your positive in 2020. She just wants the engagement to improve her alogorithm.

She is also still slinging Boxing Day deals, five days later...
I watched her Live yesterday and she’s got BALLS to act like Covid affected them in anyway whatsoever! What’s the worse thing that happened? Their baby boy couldn’t walk the graduation??? Please, it’s high school and I don’t think that’s a means to even include that as some tragic loss...so many ppl in so many ways have been affected by this pandemic and will continue on into 21, but nothings changed for them and they feel as though it’s owed to them! Ohhh bc they work 80 hours a week so god has to swoop down and give them a new kitchen...I despise her

• Heart

Wearaflippinmask

Can I join you guys DCP brought this channel to my attention and as an ASD mummy iam disgusted at the antics .
Hi!! I joined not to long ago myself. The people here at tattle are super nice! Lots of great insight and humor as well. Nothing is held back as far as A&P are concerned but we all agree Abbie deserves better ❤

• Heart

tag123

Chatty Member
Yea, I don’t get that either. It is a reason she wouldn’t be on a SO team. Her overall not wanting to be there, would put off any instructor. Our guys and gals practice on grass hills before going to the mountains (we send ski boots home and tell them to practice 2-3 times a week between sessions too) and this goes on for 3-4 months, just to get use to it all but once on the mountain, it seems like it is all new to them and even ones that don’t have balance issues, can start having them...
Plus, if you haven’t ever been skiing, snow boots sit at a high angle down, when you put your foot in the boot. So, totally not what someone who wants to be “grounded” wants to feel...
They were NEVER taking her skiing. This was never about her. They just want to do all the things. It sounds very bougie to say "We're going to a ski resort". This is how they operate. Like P admitted about her kitchen, she doesn't care about functionality, it's all about looks. They could have at least brought Abbie's new blue's clues toy for her to play with though. That's pretty sad.

On an unrelated note, I'm sure they brought the dogs to Bark on Park but I'm concerned about Nala. I sure hope they remembered to leave her food and water. Poor cat is always an afterthought if thought of at all.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Don't ask me why, but I went down the rabbit hole on Twitter. Maybe because I feel the need to snark and no vlogs has left me resorting to Twitter. So without further ado...

Screenshots and Sarcasm: Cilly's Twitter edition
Here is a clearer picture of the Christmas cards for leghumpers:
View attachment 367956
Not sure who this Veritas person is, but do know veritas is truth in Latin) didn't hold back on this retreat by Cilly!
View attachment 367953
View attachment 367959
Why would Cilly be disappointed in a stranger who has the hiccups?
View attachment 367960
Is she serious with this retweet? (The whole tweet is in the second screenshot.)
View attachment 367966
View attachment 367965
Your whole family has a coffee problem. Isaiah should never model anything, especially a Dunkin onesie or jogger pants that make him look like cake from behind.
View attachment 367968
They are such idiots, they really don’t realise how stupid they look and as for Abbie becoming a Disney princess, I don’t remember Cinderella having a poonami at the ball.

• Haha

ExposingLiars

Why do they keep up this farce? We all know Abbie can’t do household task without hand on hand supervision, it’s one long stream of lies. As for not reading the dad’s challenge comments, Arsewipe will have been glued to his phone, puffing his ample chest out, steam coming out of his ears.... “ I am the perfect father, tell them Priscilla “
FD6670B9-E3E0-4B00-9831-A0795E54ED85.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Oh I am quite sure Asa is building up to an aneurysm right about now. That trip is ruined. And for that alone, Josh deserves a medal! It will be unicorn farts and P' giggles on camera but behind the scenes his head is EXPLODING!!
How dare someone question his motives, means, integrity, parenting!
How dare anyone challenge him?!
Not fear him? And not just once, but announce a series of upcoming vlogs?!
I just love it. Love it!!
I just hope the juicy Maas comments are captured and shared before they are deleted. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart