Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsijustcant

It's easy to see in this video that they have ALL gained weight this year 😂. Not gonna lie, I've gain a little too, but I would never lie or try to hide it.
I'm sorry but these pictures of Isaiah are cringey

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I haven’t caught up yet. That address listed on their Christmas card that was sent to their “fans” is a storage facility.
Wait what?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lovesis

VIP Member
Anyone notice in the latest round of P's pics, they are all wearing masks all the sudden? They are trying super hard to do everything right.

And why cant Abbie snowboard? I mean, shes a surfer, right??!!

Night all. Its official, I cant put it off any longer. Damn it. I hope the night shift of Tattlers clocks in and heads to Josh's comments too. 💪💪
I also noticed that video about supporting them is gone a long with the list of supporters. That video has been on their page for a long time.

tag123

Chatty Member
It may be on Jens channel. I honestly don't remember if I saw it on there's. But she talked about wanting to buy a bracelet and they were acting put out like she inconvenienced them when THEY were done and wanted to move on from the shop. But ya really cold to her most of the time like they didn't want her there. Jen picked uo on their crap energy and it upset her.
I found it on her channel. Thank you. That was pretty sad. It's hard to tell though if they actually made her feel that way or if that was in her head? I hope it was the latter because that's a pretty shitty thing to do even for the Maassives. Also, on a related note, who is Lindsay that helped Jen? She seemed pretty genuine. What's her deal? Is she party of their squad?
Linked below if anyone else is interested. She talks about it at 4:09

Starts at 4:09

Last edited:

convert70

VIP Member
Look who is begging for sales while looking like a hot mess. Shark-cootchie table for a NYE party anyone? (I don't doubt 💯% that they will be having a party tonight for many.) I thought you hated baking?
If this was yesterday, New Years Eve (yesterday in the U.S.), and she was just planning the menu for a party last night... I'd say she was a bit behind schedule. Would love to see just who attended this party and what she serve!

convert70

VIP Member
'We don't ski until tomorrow' I feel it's highly unlikely she'll ever ski even if she puts the skis on.
Either way Priscilla tries this ...and Asa as well.....it's not going to be pretty. On skis or in a tube...I feel like they're a disaster (literally waiting to happen! Isaiah and Summer may have a good ski if they've skied before... Maybe Summer I think. And, Abbie... if they have simething for toddlers or young children!
Well in fairness, Isaiah shouldnt let her just pinch and smack him, which is what she does, and why Summer is always in the back.
Whatt video is this?

SunnyDale

VIP Member
I went on Ebay just for the heck of it and searched for the eye liner and the lip color she pushes.. Slimelife sells both for 18.00 each, Ebay you can get it for 10.00 with free shipping. NO, I didn't order lol I just wanted to see how people are getting ripped off!!
Someone who's not banned should post this on her page. 🤣

• Haha

ExposingLiars

Thread idea

It’s a fantastic hella freak show
Hambeasts ready to hit the snow

Thank you so much for sharing this and keeping us informed. I did go and watch the video starting at 31:48 and it made me all excited to watch his next videos regarding the leghumpers and Priscilla’s mlm scheme. I’ve subscribed to his channel too.
Your welcome!

RocketQueen

VIP Member
If you are a masochist this is the company fluff version.

they must be getting ready for ski trip?? They don’t want left overs in house........

there Is so much commission in their products. They are probably worth 5% of the retail cost.
Im watching now. According to this, looks like P makes 35% commission on her sales, and 5% from her downlines sales.
She also qualifies for the "point system" which is used to purchase products for personal use- so all these bundles and kits and products she has on hand she is most likely not spending oop for.
Diving back in....lol

Reactions: 5

cathy77533

Chatty Member
Glad you did! You know what I think? I think Daddy Assbucks should buy Jen a real diamond bracelet. Not a fake one from Pigs crap, but a real one. He owes her that and I am sure he can find some way to write it off.

Check your bank accts. if you have direct deposit. Some of my friends have gotten their stimulus check already (but can't cash till the fourth). Too bad the Maassholes make too much money to get one. Wonder if Ab gets one?
Got mine at 2:00 this morning!!

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
Cilly slings Butcher Box. Did we ever see them eat any of this award-winning gumbo? Or did she just buy all the things and cook it for the ad?

@convert70 (and others who may not be able to see FA's IG story) here is the screen recording

• Sick