Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsijustcant

Apparently his province in Canada is on lockdown, so he will be making many videos. He was asked if one of them will be about Fathering Autism, and he said yes it was coming. I personally am glad that he seems to be doing his research before making the video. I hope it drops when the Maasives are on their ski holiday.
I go back and forth with this because they really are just small fish in the you tube pond and as scheming as Assa is he might see it as a way to grab more subscribers so maybe he is just egging on daddude so that he will make a video about them and get their numbers up .As it is now their shit is boring and he's got nothing in terms of content and he could play the victim as they so often do.Then I think it would be a good thing if he ripped them for every single disgusting thing they have done .I think it could if done well could shine a light on the problem that you tube has ignored so far.I would love to see it done like a doc series explaining the many ways they use Abbie who cannot consent and use and leech off their fans .But the thought that the fat arrogant pos would benefit worries me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

convert70

VIP Member
Thank you Once Upon a Snark!
Abbie punching, pinching, hitting Isiah should've been stopped by Asa or Priscilla.....even Isaiah a long time ago!
Ok, I caught when Isaiah put Abbie's arm down when she was honking and Asa was trying to talk over her honking/yelling. Man...they've all gotta be deaf ....or at least have headaches. Bad enough inthe house but the small confines of the car
In many. They have also talked about it more times than I can count. You can also see it in Asa'a Instagram story yesterday.
Thank you Guess I'm gonna have to do Instagram. Been avoiding a lot of things not bei very technological savy! lol.

Reactions: 3

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I'm curious.
Is that dad dude going to do a podcast or video about the Hambeasts or not?
By Hambeasts I am including Hogsiah and Summer too. All of them exploit Abbie.
I don't watch this guy unless somebody here posts that he has mentioned Assa. Nobody's mentioned anything in a while.
Did Assa scare him like he did that last person?
I said from the beginning that I do not have much confidence in this guy but I hope that I am wrong and I hope he hands these mf'ers their asses.
And when he's done, I hope their asses are completely exposed and positioned just right so that all their corruption can be shoved so far up - it will never be seen again.
But that's not at all realistic. It's just fun to think about. 😀 Seeing the Hambeasts squirm because the truth is being told and they can't control it, is just one of those little things that bring a smile to my cold black heart.
I hope it gets done by someone and is done right.
Sooner than later.
😜
Maybe there was a cease and desist?

• Wow

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I loved seeing Josh’s video. I believe he will do it justice, if he gives the time to look through it all and cut the clips.
So many great points made and I completely agree with him on the “rabbit hole” issue. Once your eyes are opened to the truth, it goes far and deep, seeing what is actually going on.
Like many, I drank the Kool-aid for a while, until my eyes started opening to the truth.
Oh hopefully soon the Wego Health Awards and Shorty Awards will be a thing of the past, for all. I looked into those organizations and they are really just bad to be apart of.
Re Wego and Shorty, why may I ask? I don’t know much about them tbh..
:)

convert70

VIP Member
The dad challenge guy has a video going up in like 20 minutes about Fathering
The dad challenge guy has a video going up in like 20 minutes about Fathering Autism.

[/QUO
I've just found out that there's a weight limit for t!!he paletrons and she's now way over this weight limit.
That's sad! Really, it's sad. But, maybe if they stay home more (put some of that travel, car, boat, Isaiah's "toys" money) away for Abbies future care...or care she needs now such as learning toileting and other personal hygiene habits, learning to eat properly, etc...working on her learning colors, shaapes, letters, numbers .....and how about staying home and cooking some NUTRITIOUS MEALS in the kitchen you just had renovated...I'm sure the right combination of foods and portion sizes would benefit all of you!

SunnyDale

VIP Member
I bet Isaiah would sell that picture of him on his site for $35, just like all the other lame pictures he has.
Spot on with Abbie, Summer looks crazy, so I guess it's on point. Abbie does have really nice eyebrows.
Where is his site? I want to check out the goods. 🤣

• Haha

convert70

VIP Member
Absolutely. It isn't a matter of because she's autistic & intellectually disabled she cannot have a relationship - it's that, as an individual, her level of development would make it impossible for her to be in an adult relationship due to issues of consent, power imbalance, and vulnerability. As per her father she has a functioning level around toddler age which would preclude any sort of adult relationship.

This is incredibly important. I'm sure we're all thinking of that one particular creep who is very vocal about his obsession; we know that he's, terrifyingly, only the tip of the iceberg.
Well, I guess I haven't been on this site long enough to catch on to what "creep" you're referring to??? I'm assuming he's visited other sites as well??

Reactions: 2

Anony Mous

Chatty Member
I hate when he made that comment about the ages and gender of everyone on here. What in the world does someone’s age and gender have to do with their forming an opinion on their videos? What an ass.

I’m 23, and I found their channel because I genuinely wanted to learn about autism and families whose lives have been touched by autism. I wanted to learn how I could be supportive. When doing some research, I happened to stumble upon the video of them taking Abbie to the fair and she ended up having a meltdown. I immediately got bad vibes from this family. First, I didn’t like the exploitative thumbnail they used of Abbie visibly upset. Second, it bothered me seeing him film her as she was upset. I started watching more and more videos and I thought it was very strange how Priscilla does pretty much nothing for Abbie. It was all Asa and Isaiah. And I was really, really bothered by how they talk about her as if she’s not there.

I could also sense Priscilla didn’t like Abbie and thought she was a nuisance. I tried to find any gossip sites to see if there were others who shared my thoughts. At the time, I couldn’t find anything. Then the video about his past (if you know what I mean) showed up and I googled them again and found this site. What bothers me the most about them is that Abbie has no idea what they are doing to her and she can’t ever do anything to stop it. She has no advocates. I really want to see her live the best life possible and be happy, but they have shown nothing that indicates they are really doing anything to make her life better. They only care about the lavish lifestyle she has given them because they’re using her for money.
Her spazzing our at the fair was her acting up throwing one of her tantrums because she didn’t need want to be there,it’s explained in the end of that vlog that it wasn’t autism it was her being bad

Reactions: 2

convert70

VIP Member

Posted on his Instagram story
I'm not on Instagram unfortunately!

Reactions: 1