Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tag123

Chatty Member
Hi everyone
This is not a drill...Asswipe is giving us a year end gift, oh goody
Settle in for this short gift 🙃

1. Boring ass beginning
2. Bullf**k Asswipe...you continued and still continue to live life as if there was no pandemic so stop with the needless, tug at the heartstrings bull💩
3. Ah yes the "let's encourage Abbie to go into the river" vlog...first of many dumbass ideas
4. Funny he left out the part where Abbie approached a random woman at the alpaca place and took her hand..missing an opportunity to remind us what an inspiration Anbis is🙄
5. But we get to see Summer cackling like a loon again or should I say still
6. Time to make the humpers go awwwwww
7. Making the grand entrance 🙄..you remember Asswipe made sure they referred to her as a you tube "star" or at least made sure FA and youtube were thrown in
8. Oh look Piggy oh so happy to finally get something she actually loves
9. The bull💩 disney trip ...only things I remember is they invited themselves on the Wee's vacation and made Jen cry...they were really assholes this trip, more than usual
10. When HogBoy was thin
11. Showing how they homeschooled..god I can't type that without 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
12. The dumbass prom bull💩
13. Dumbass f**king bike
14. Piggys birthday eh
15. Graduation cash grab in more ways than one
16. Stupid f**king RV trip from hell
17. Idiots hiking in the rain but he did keep the fall in ... almost makes this vlog worth it
18. Stupid 4th of July outfits
19. Piggy acting the usual fool at the drive through animal park
20. Most action she's gotten in a while
21. Aww we're up to the Bringing HogBoy to college saga....sniffle sniffle cry cry
22. Really WTF is it with Summer being in every f**king family picture
23. Pool and boat ...we know idiots you think you have money and want to flaunt it
24. Bunch of Abbie awwww moments for humpers
25. Light parade...piggy the dancing fool
26. Thank god December...ugly trees
27. Gingerbread and presents
28. And another bullf**k title card to end it
29. Fake out oh great a bunch of insincere Happy New Years from the Maassf**ks
The End
Can you please point me to the vlog where they made Jen cry? I've never seen that one.

Reactions: 5

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
They are all packed into the car by the looks of this Boomerang video Summer posted on IG. I am guessing Summer is editing a new vlog about graduation pictures with Isaiah and Becca.
Screenshot_20210102-134446_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Gambit

Chatty Member
I hate math too.
The 600,000 personal sales was her total sales over the years.
So do we divide your answer by 2.5? Cuz shes been selling about that long. 😂😂
I dunno.
Great job getting it somewhat narrowed down!😊
More in this year than previous. 100+ recruits this year and I think over $350k in sales.

*she had 100 recruits in February 2020 and reached $300k sales in April 2020

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was raised in the North;but have lived in the South
for the past 26 years. Lets look at it this way : Lets CELEBRATE THE MEANING behind the traditional meal that has been eaten by many... all over the world.

Here is a little snippet of info:
“Eating black-eyed peas on New Year’s Day has been considered good luck for at least 1,500 years. According to a portion of the Talmud written around 500 A.D., it was Jewish custom at the time to eat black-eyed peas in celebration of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year (which occurs in the fall). It is possible that the tradition arrived in America with Sephardic Jews, who first arrived in Georgia in the 1730s.

All foods have a beginning somewhere and it is then interpreted different ways where the recipe is changed. Pretty much every food dish has come from somewhere that may not have the best historical account. If you have to preface your statement with “I don’t mean to offend anyone” you pretty much know you are or have.

Here is an article to learn the meaning and history of the foods.
I dont think she meant to offend anyone, or even knew if it may offend. Fact is, everyone is a different level of "sensitive" and cries "cultural appropriation" these days.....so if you dont want to be called offensive for making an innocent observation, best to head it off at the pass. JMO.

Collard greens are very nutrient rich! However, greens are traditionally slow-cooked for hours with a stock “gravy” made with bacon or pork neckbones, so unfortunately not as healthy in that sense haha.
Also unfortunate is the fact that her lazy ass left the bitter low stems on the greens.
The southern black girl in me screams for help. I know those greens taste bad and are wayyy underseasoned.

A few Tattlers earlier mentioned thats a slave food and that’s accurate. Thank you to those that understand its origin when thinking of its introduction to North America (via slave ships...)

But I will admit the black eyed peas look decent at least.
Agreed. I learned about "Heartbreak Day" from my southern (black) son in-law a few years ago. Its shameful I never knew. And it does make the New Year hit differently. :(

• Heart

Wearaflippinmask

Not offended in the least. It is possible to have a conversation where one person has a different view without being offended. I did think your comment was very broad. I may of misunderstood;but in your original post you made it sound as if you didn’t know anything about any sort of traditional New Years meal. I hope your view of them being racist is due to actual actions and not by a meal that millions of people, of all races enjoy every year.
We agree they are horrible people... I hope there are no hard feelings with my response
I apologize. My grammer is horrible! What goes on in my head never comes out of my mouth right. And I have seen quite a few incidents of them being racist. Tiktoks, the way she reacted to black man in public, mimicking, Jen. That's all I can think of right now but I know there's more.

Gambit

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned, I haven’t caught up yet. That address listed on their Christmas card that was sent to their “fans” is a storage facility.
A lot of times they also offer a service similar to a PO Box

convert70

VIP Member
There's a hidden comment that someone left, and they're talking about how they cried watching Josh's video because "he's an idiot! he doesn't have all his facts!" lol Like what the actuaaaaaal... these people can't be for real.
A " hidden comment" on Instagram?

tag123

Chatty Member
@Once Upon a Snark THIS ONE!!!
You wrote "They have found the snow" and then I read her post "We found the snow". This was hilarious to me. I can't even explain why. It's just such a stupid thing for her to say and you pointed it out so matter of factly. Thanks for the laugh.
Which post about the snow? This thread has been moving at a very quick clip since DCP vlog yesterday. I have loved every minute of it!

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
This just says they sued them and the grant. IT even ends they were still fighting the district about paying the difference for JSA. They had mentioned more than once the district was paying for JSA, not just the grant.
I did not read it like they were still fighting. The hearing was over. Case settled. It seemed to me like they were left in limbo not knowing if the money would get to where it was supposed to go in time for the new school year.
If you ever come across those vlogs where they say the lawsuit money was paying for JSA, please link them for me. I obviously missed them.
In the meantime, check this out:

Start at 5:00

• Heart
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Either way Priscilla tries this ...and Asa as well.....it's not going to be pretty. On skis or in a tube...I feel like they're a disaster (literally waiting to happen! Isaiah and Summer may have a good ski if they've skied before... Maybe Summer I think. And, Abbie... if they have simething for toddlers or young children!

Whatt video is this?
In many. They have also talked about it more times than I can count. You can also see it in Asa'a Instagram story yesterday.

Reactions: 4

MSlix73

VIP Member
I knew I was going to offend someone. That is why I said I don't want to offend any of you. And I know the history of the food. That is what Googles is for. All sides of history. I guess I should have asked if that is what most people eat on New years day in the south.
I think A&P are scum. I also think they are racist. And her posting that got me triggered.
Not offended in the least. It is possible to have a conversation where one person has a different view without being offended. I did think your comment was very broad. I may of misunderstood;but in your original post you made it sound as if you didn’t know anything about any sort of traditional New Years meal. I hope your view of them being racist is due to actual actions and not by a meal that millions of people, of all races enjoy every year.
We agree they are horrible people... I hope there are no hard feelings with my response

• Heart
Reactions: 4