Fathering Autism #67 Thank you Ab, for all you do. We'd Still be renting, if not for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two days skiing !!! Seems a long way to go for a mini session, we drove 8 hours across France to the Alps once but stayed for 3 weeks to make it worthwhile.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I've had so much fun with the humpers.
But wow- Josh got his first message through loud and clear- shots were definitely fired. There are so many of his own followers chiming in on this!
And I know some people dont like it, but I LOVE that he is aggressively challenging Asshat and letting him know- you aint tit bro! Because thats all Asa responds to, and what he fears.
Its a beautiful thing. 🌷🌹🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When you hear the call ‘ avalanche ‘ you’ll know they are coming.
Snow probably melted from As blowing hot air.. that wasn’t fog out the window.. it was them blowing smoke up everyones a$$ in hopes to keep their money flow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay, so I watched the following video It is called Autism meltdown or tantrum at the fair, so according to the title, Assa himself doesn't know.

I want to start with a little preamble. I offered to do this since Asa is an unreliable narrator and almost certainly has been from the get go. He is also often wrong (keep that in mind, I will come back to that).
The second thing is, no matter what it is, it doesn't belong on the internet imo. I find videos of toddler tantrums extremly cringy and no one wants that plastered on the internet forever.

Bit off topic, but the vlogs were way more pleasant to look at. They still dragged a little and had a lot of filler, but there were genuine attempts at proper cinematography. Also Abbie was pretty cute back then.

There are actually two tantrums/meltdowns in the video. The first one begins at four minutes when they arrive at the fair. And Asa was right, this was a plain old tantrum. Abbie disliked where they were and decided that she would rather not go. It is a drama in two acts. The first part is when she is told to put her shoes on. She whines and looks at her father before yelling. That is classic tantrum behaviour. A tantrum is meant for other people, to achieve a goal and convey a message. We all know the preschooler crying up a storm just to stop for a second to check if mum gave in and did buy the candy bar after all. the second part is after she didn't get her way (I know, I was surprised too) and had to get out of the car. She tried again, but calmed down remarkably fast when A&P mentioned food. She did shake her head, but that was just her being defiant.

The second tantrum/meltdown was at the fair (6:00). It is on "Abbie Cam", so there is less information. I want to take a little detour here and come back to Asa being wrong. He often describes a meltdown as a tantrum gone rogue (paraphrasing here), It starts out as a tantrum, but develops into a meltdown. That is incorrect, but I can't blame him here, because unfortunately childhood meltdowns and autistic meltdowns share the same name. But in reality they are very different. Asa describes a childhood meltdown. The kid whips itself into a frenzy and because it lacks the control and coping mechanisms of adults, it loses control and all hell breaks loose.
Autistic meltdowns are different. They are an involuntary reaction to overstimulation. There is no goal, other people don't matter. Autistic people usually try to self regulate or escape before a meltdown happens, because meltdowns are exhausting and you lack any control over your body and brain until it is over. It would actually worry me a bit if those two things were the same, since many adults on the spectrum experience meltdowns.
That said, in my opinion the second meltdown was in fact an autistic meltdown. Abbie tries to stim to block out the lights and people (handflapping, noises). She doesn't look for her parents, instead she hunches over. The reaction is more explosive. There is a cut, so I don't know how much time has passed, but when A offers her food, she doesn't react, instead she looks into the distance. When they get food, she is frowning and looking around. She also doesn't eat a lot.

This is all I got. Again, please take it with a grain of salt, since I have limited material to work with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How can she ski? I can't even do it!Good lord,I hope she doesn't get hurt!!!
No Asshat I haven't been spending my day wondering where you are, you really think highly of yourself thinking that people are on the edge of their seat just waiting to hear from you, wondering where your stinky asses are! P's laugh has the effect of nails on a chalkboard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Josh just premiered another video. At the end he mentioned tackling another video on Asa tomorrow, one about Priscilla and her MLM, and then cracked a joke about why they are called leghumpers.

So we're even now because you got me earlier with that snow post.
Which post about the snow? This thread has been moving at a very quick clip since DCP vlog yesterday. I have loved every minute of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
'We don't ski until tomorrow' I feel it's highly unlikely she'll ever ski even if she puts the skis on.
@Purple Ruby 😉 You reminded me of why I gave up being a ‘vacation/holiday’ nanny! How in the f’’’k world is Priss ass going to :
Get ski boots to fit on her cankles and shins!
If she sits to put her boots on, how many people are need to pull her upright.
Who is going to be the poor unfortunate soul, that has to dive under P gunt, when she stands in order to do the boots off!
Can she balance on one foot, while raising the other leg to clamp into the skis, or will it be timbbber over sideways🤔🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good find! Same shirt, same bag and bottle of spray on the counter. You are correct.

Yes! We should all prepare. Tattlers- time to strap on your Pig boots, put on your Zaxby's shirt, load up on cheese and rip up your couch. When you hear the call to arms- aka the sound of HONKING- It's go time. This is not a drill!
Ready!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josh just premiered another video. At the end he mentioned tackling another video on Asa tomorrow, one about Priscilla and her MLM, and then cracked a joke about why they are called leghumpers.

Which post about the snow? This thread has been moving at a very quick clip since DCP vlog yesterday. I have loved every minute of it!
That was AWESOME!!
Who was it that started leghumper? I cant remember now.... Sweetums? Idk....but man, you hit the big time! LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now I've got it running through my head like Paul Revere- "The humpers are coming! The humpers are coming!" LMAO
Now I've got the Beastie Boys' version of Paul Revere running through my head.

I'm Asa Maass and I get respect. Your cash and your humpery is what I expect.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SpiritofSalty, do you remember Brandy once stating that tantrums and meltdowns are pretty much the same????

ive just watched first 2 minutes of video... she looked way too moody & tired to go to begin with!

Reactions: 9
Let me make sure I understand - uh Cilly and Assa can't be home alone with Abbie because she has needs that takes more than one person BUT they leave Abbie alone with Isaiah! WTF
the leg humpers are already at the video, this one drank a big glass of kool aid:
View attachment 369363
View attachment 369365
View attachment 369369
Don't you guys just love people like this winner who are for some reason incapable of using punctuation?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.