Fathering Autism #67 Thank you Ab, for all you do. We'd Still be renting, if not for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa posted to his IG stories while driving. Watch Abbie and Isaiah in the background.
Thank you Once Upon a Snark!
Abbie punching, pinching, hitting Isiah should've been stopped by Asa or Priscilla.....even Isaiah a long time ago!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Either way Priscilla tries this ...and Asa as well.....it's not going to be pretty. On skis or in a tube...I feel like they're a disaster (literally waiting to happen! Isaiah and Summer may have a good ski if they've skied before... Maybe Summer I think. And, Abbie... if they have simething for toddlers or young children!

Whatt video is this?
In many. They have also talked about it more times than I can count. You can also see it in Asa'a Instagram story yesterday.

Reactions: 4
Ugh I really hope the dad guy video is still there tomorrow I really want to listen to it but do not have the time right now 😩😩 last time someone did a video on these fools I missed it and it was already removed! Hope that doesn’t happen with this one...afraid they will contact the googles and somehow have it removed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
One more thing about most viewed vlogs the DCP mentions - whenever I go their site to look at comments, the autism bedtime routine automatically starts playing. That has over 2mil views.... I have to stop it quick! So there’s a lot of false positives in that count.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s been two years since I watched the video, but I remember the title saying meltdown and tantrums and they discussed both. Regardless, I don’t really care what it was. I think it was disturbing to film her getting upset and post it online. She deserves privacy. And in that vlog, there were several parts where she was looking up at the lights and clearly experiencing sensory overload. At least, that’s what I saw.
If anyone here is interested, I can rewatch the video and try to give my two cents as the in-house expert. Of course, I don't know for sure without having been there, but I can try.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you Once Upon a Snark!
Abbie punching, pinching, hitting Isiah should've been stopped by Asa or Priscilla.....even Isaiah a long time ago!
She runs rings around the lot of them, they are so scared of her having a tantrum, not much #autismprincess behaviour, more like #spoiledbrat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If anyone here is interested, I can rewatch the video and try to give my two cents as the in-house expert. Of course, I don't know for sure without having been there, but I can try.
absolutely! I would love to read your thoughts. I just remember feeling bad for Abbie. I wouldn’t want my parents posting me getting upset on YouTube, and we all know she can’t consent.

• Heart
I found out that my brother died tonight. Covid-19.
Of course we can't bury him. His daughter and her children all have covid-19.
I am heartbroken.
If I see another vlog from the Massives galavanting in public I will probably lose my mind.
I am so sorry. I hope you find comfort in your memories and life together.

• Heart
  • Sad
Shall we compare two videos?

Ass posts his Year in Review two days ago.
View attachment 370118

Josh posts his vlog about Fathering Autism not even 24 hours ago.
View attachment 370117

Fathering Autism has 500k more subscribers than DCP. While his views are not equal, the number of comments and interactions are very telling.

Hey Ass. Do you hear the train whistle yet? Because the karma train is heading down the tracks for you and your vlog.
View attachment 370127
If he has 572K subs and only 5K are commenting on average, where are the other 92% of the subs?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just watched the dad podcast, can you see and hear me standing up and applauding? He hit the nail on the head. I’m hoping his upcoming vlogs have half of the impact this one did! Just the beginning of a sad vacation for Assa and Piglips! Keep up the good work Josh!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sure he did. It went something like this-

Hello, I'm the award winning Youtuber and Autism Awareness Advocate Asa Maass. I'm sure you've heard of me. This is my mealticket daughter Abbie, but you can refer to her as #AutismPrincess. Over here, we have my wife Big P, mother of 2 out of 3 of my children and top selling MLM seller on planet Earth. Over there is my son who is largely a disappointment but has started raking in some bucks so he's looking better each day. That girl over there is a 23 year old college grad who is my 15 year old's best friend and lives in my home. I swear nothing weird is going on here. Anyway, get ready for a week of your other guests being videoed without permission and just enough honking and yelling to ruin everyone else's vacation because the MaassSquad is in the house! Also, what time does room service close?
That pretty much sums things up lol. Add in a possible meltdown or two for your experience... oh, and sometimes we wear facemasks, sometimes we don't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And that right there is one of the main issues autistic people have with ABA..the over prompting and reliance on food (especially in this family!) :(

ABA has been compared to dog training by many people already...
Sad but true.

Reactions: 4
Omg she is selling $13.00 coffee mugs........mIsaiah had this on a tshirt didn’t he? Exploiting pandemic & autism. Barf
Where is the lightning bolt to strike her down for this bs? She wouldn't know social distancing if it bit her in the are.

Oh, they will not be home in time for Abbie's first day of Spring semester at JSA. They just picked up their ski rentals for the next two days.. Of course Ass and Isaiah are filming with their drones...I see many many many vlogs about this trip coming.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.