Fathering Autism #67 Thank you Ab, for all you do. We'd Still be renting, if not for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'We don't ski until tomorrow' I feel it's highly unlikely she'll ever ski even if she puts the skis on.
Either way Priscilla tries this ...and Asa as well.....it's not going to be pretty. On skis or in a tube...I feel like they're a disaster (literally waiting to happen! Isaiah and Summer may have a good ski if they've skied before... Maybe Summer I think. And, Abbie... if they have simething for toddlers or young children!
Well in fairness, Isaiah shouldnt let her just pinch and smack him, which is what she does, and why Summer is always in the back.
Whatt video is this?

Reactions: 6
Either way Priscilla tries this ...and Asa as well.....it's not going to be pretty. On skis or in a tube...I feel like they're a disaster (literally waiting to happen! Isaiah and Summer may have a good ski if they've skied before... Maybe Summer I think. And, Abbie... if they have simething for toddlers or young children!

Whatt video is this?
I think Asa is the only one that has possibly been skiing in the past. P & I haven’t even been in snow before and they were talking about Summer being scared/screaming

• Wow
Reactions: 7
First of all, can you imagine Sunner screaming and giggling down the damn bunny hill? Second, if that crappy little black coat is all they have for Abbie to wear for skiing, that's complete bullshit. Abbie's coat is a cheap coat that was probably purchased for cooler Florida weather. Annie's coat is NOT a jacket you would expect someone to water in the mountains skiing, timing, or whatever it is they will be doing. Good to know they got Isaiah a better coat for school and the trip..m

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate when he made that comment about the ages and gender of everyone on here. What in the world does someone’s age and gender have to do with their forming an opinion on their videos? What an ass.

I’m 23, and I found their channel because I genuinely wanted to learn about autism and families whose lives have been touched by autism. I wanted to learn how I could be supportive. When doing some research, I happened to stumble upon the video of them taking Abbie to the fair and she ended up having a meltdown. I immediately got bad vibes from this family. First, I didn’t like the exploitative thumbnail they used of Abbie visibly upset. Second, it bothered me seeing him film her as she was upset. I started watching more and more videos and I thought it was very strange how Priscilla does pretty much nothing for Abbie. It was all Asa and Isaiah. And I was really, really bothered by how they talk about her as if she’s not there.

I could also sense Priscilla didn’t like Abbie and thought she was a nuisance. I tried to find any gossip sites to see if there were others who shared my thoughts. At the time, I couldn’t find anything. Then the video about his past (if you know what I mean) showed up and I googled them again and found this site. What bothers me the most about them is that Abbie has no idea what they are doing to her and she can’t ever do anything to stop it. She has no advocates. I really want to see her live the best life possible and be happy, but they have shown nothing that indicates they are really doing anything to make her life better. They only care about the lavish lifestyle she has given them because they’re using her for money.
Her spazzing our at the fair was her acting up throwing one of her tantrums because she didn’t need want to be there,it’s explained in the end of that vlog that it wasn’t autism it was her being bad

Reactions: 2
So...I was just on YouTube and of course a Fatheringautism vlog pops up so for shits and giggles I watched it. It's from 3 months ago called Something to Celebrate. Towards the end of the video Pigcilla gets ice cream for herself, Abbie, thummer and Becca. Then they have to take a damn picture. Abbie complies:
Screenshot_20210103-160512~2.png

Then Asshat has to be in the picture. Abbie at that point was done and wanted to get in the car. Look at Pigcilla face:
Screenshot_20210103-150920~2.png

Then a jumpcut later here is the picture:
Screenshot_20210103-150901~2.png

Abbie clearly doesn't want to be in the damn picture. But that is not the most disturbing part of this vlog. It's the part where Becca is saying goodbye to Abbie and says I love you!!!
Screenshot_20210103-151014~2.png

WTH Becca???? SO INAPPROPRIATE!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Bready I
Some of the comments on the dcp Maas video.... these people are either mentally ill or intellectually challenged. No wonder they can swindle them out of money so easily.
I agree! This is why they are so revolting. They have no problem taking money from a significant number of their “fans” who are clearly, clearly, impaired. 😢😢😢😢 I think with the more unhinged ones, he’s better noting an ignoring, the posts are self explanatory and it could come off as insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So...I was just on YouTube and of course a Fatheringautism vlog pops up so for shits and giggles I watched it. It's from 3 months ago called Something to Celebrate. Towards the end of the video Pigcilla gets ice cream for herself, Abbie, thummer and Becca. Then they have to take a damn picture. Abbie complies:
View attachment 370747
Then Asshat has to be in the picture. Abbie at that point was done and wanted to get in the car. Look at Pigcilla face:
View attachment 370748
Then a jumpcut later here is the picture:
View attachment 370751
Abbie clearly doesn't want to be in the damn picture. But that is not the most disturbing part of this vlog. It's the part where Becca is saying goodbye to Abbie and says I love you!!!
View attachment 370757
WTH Becca???? SO INAPPROPRIATE!
WTH is right! What was "good"!???

Reactions: 1
The leghumpers have nothing to do but argue for Ass and Fathering Autism in Josh's comments. There are more and more coming. But hey, let them come and argue. The more interaction, the better the alogorithm for YouTube to suggest it to non-subscribers. They don't have a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bready I

I agree! This is why they are so revolting. They have no problem taking money from a significant number of their “fans” who are clearly, clearly, impaired. 😢😢😢😢 I think with the more unhinged ones, he’s better noting an ignoring, the posts are self explanatory and it could come off as insensitive.
Yeah... I agree. It is pretty clear it would do no good engaging them. Wont even get into the one apparently having a manic episode. The leghumper comments are increasing now though ... bleh... lol

The leghumpers have nothing to do but argue for Ass and Fathering Autism in Josh's comments. There are more and more coming. But hey, let them come and argue. The more interaction, the better the alogorithm for YouTube to suggest it to non-subscribers. They don't have a clue!
This is true lol. They don't know how youtube works. Silly humpers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This should be a real "circus to watch tomorrow! Just hope Asa's will be decent enough to forewarn the staff there and the ski slope guides about the "novelty" of their screwed up family.
Oh, I'm sure he has taken advantage of every single option he can get for free. When they see him walking around with his camera, I am sure they stepped it up for him, thinking he must be important. Autism slope? Check...Autism treats for going down the autism slope? Check...Extra large chalet so autism girl can run,? Check......10 course meal so they get a good review from Asshole? Check....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone should go view again and make sure you give a like, a comment and subscribe to him to help the algorythm. Would be amazing if his video starts trending and gets in to FA subscriber's recommended videos

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her spazzing our at the fair was her acting up throwing one of her tantrums because she didn’t need want to be there,it’s explained in the end of that vlog that it wasn’t autism it was her being bad
It’s been two years since I watched the video, but I remember the title saying meltdown and tantrums and they discussed both. Regardless, I don’t really care what it was. I think it was disturbing to film her getting upset and post it online. She deserves privacy. And in that vlog, there were several parts where she was looking up at the lights and clearly experiencing sensory overload. At least, that’s what I saw.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How deranged can their supporters be - really quite scary if the content they watch is making them smile.
1609713429928.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah... I agree. It is pretty clear it would do no good engaging them. Wont even get into the one apparently having a manic episode. The leghumper comments are increasing now though ... bleh... lol

This is true lol. They don't know how youtube works. Silly humpers
:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m
This is all I can think of now when someone says the Leghumpers are coming!!😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.