Fathering Autism #67 Thank you Ab, for all you do. We'd Still be renting, if not for you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she posted this one instead

It was also apparently the day she learned donut. Big day
Good find! Same shirt, same bag and bottle of spray on the counter. You are correct.

A call to war has been declared by leghumper puzzle piece boots.
It's time tattlers.
😂😂😂
Yes! We should all prepare. Tattlers- time to strap on your Pig boots, put on your Zaxby's shirt, load up on cheese and rip up your couch. When you hear the call to arms- aka the sound of HONKING- It's go time. This is not a drill!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Whoops...nevermind, then.

Man, their comments give so much away about how they see Abbie. "She didn't get food after, she is just talking." They're so big on "She's communicating!" when it suits them...but when it's something that doesn't fit their narrative or reflects poorly on them, she's "just talking."
I still think they are trying to trick us into not watching the cameras and are going to at least try today. Everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie. At least ThummersEve and Isaiah will try skiing because they will be stuck babysitting sweet girl tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here is a preview of P skiing:

Edit.. I meant to post this one.. the tubing one is after she realizes she cannot ski

How big is this woman? Appears to be about the same as Piggy, but hard to tell. I’ve never seen the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't wait to see them make snow angels tomorrow, because we all know Ass will be recording it. Is she teasing us with this?
Screenshot_20210103-155729_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Because being considerate and actually giving a duck about anyone but themselves is not something these assholes have the capacity to do .People are dying their families are suffering and our hospitals are over capacity but hey you do you right.Their behavior is dangerous and it always has been it makes no sense .Think about all the stupid tit they have done and still do all the while filming it for all the world to see here's a few
No life vest for Abbie on boat ,him driving while filming ,zipping thru the neighborhood with Abbie in the back and letting her jump in water and saying how cute she is .But how they have behaved during this pandemic is the most infuriating of all I just hope they realize what garbage people they are .
Here in my county of Florida they announced that all hospitals are full, that's 11 with a population of about 310 thousand. I do not know hospital capacities and one of these is a Naval hospital.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
AVALANCHE for sure ...lol
Also, regarding Abbie's schooling.....
If they did that...not pay for Abbie's schooling if the state stopped paying JSA....Asa and Priscilla better be ready to "fork-out" ABBIE'S EARNED MONEY for her continued needed in-home or in-school setting eduation! Hell, as her parents you could home school her and save some $$$$ (you could put in her trust fund or other acct set up for her) but that would take daily time and commitment on your part so...I guess you'd have to hire a teacher!
They should be forced to pay back $$ for any time they took Ab out to go on their lavish trips that Ab paid for. There are orher disabled children that could benefit way more than Ab since she is as far as she can go and is regressing daily. The only reason they make her go to JSA is for free babysitting, and maybe to aggravate them.Thats all. They take and take and take.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They have found the snow..
You wrote "They have found the snow" and then I read her post "We found the snow". This was hilarious to me. I can't even explain why. It's just such a stupid thing for her to say and you pointed it out so matter of factly. Thanks for the laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks. I am bookmarking this to watch tomorrow also.
This should be a real "circus to watch tomorrow! Just hope Asa's will be decent enough to forewarn the staff there and the ski slope guides about the "novelty" of their screwed up family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice how she looks at Piggy as soon as the prompting stopped and signed food?!?
And that right there is one of the main issues autistic people have with ABA..the over prompting and reliance on food (especially in this family!) :(

I am trying not to compare Abbie to a dog but in this TikToc, what they did is literally probably dog training. Notice that they overlayed the video with music. There is no talking.. I guarantee it was a “here Abbie,” “come here Abbie,” the whole time and direction to put it in the machine, etc.. and in Abbie fashion, followed up with a treat of food..
Again, take Abbie off social media Priscilla and Asa! You literally didn’t show any ABA work. You glossed over and tried to show what doesn’t happen..
ABA has been compared to dog training by many people already...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This should be a real "circus to watch tomorrow! Just hope Asa's will be decent enough to forewarn the staff there and the ski slope guides about the "novelty" of their screwed up family.
I'm sure he did. It went something like this-

Hello, I'm the award winning Youtuber and Autism Awareness Advocate Asa Maass. I'm sure you've heard of me. This is my mealticket daughter Abbie, but you can refer to her as #AutismPrincess. Over here, we have my wife Big P, mother of 2 out of 3 of my children and top selling MLM seller on planet Earth. Over there is my son who is largely a disappointment but has started raking in some bucks so he's looking better each day. That girl over there is a 23 year old college grad who is my 15 year old's best friend and lives in my home. I swear nothing weird is going on here. Anyway, get ready for a week of your other guests being videoed without permission and just enough honking and yelling to ruin everyone else's vacation because the MaassSquad is in the house! Also, what time does room service close?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That snow doesn't look the best, like it's thawed a little and frozen.

So when P does the snow angel who's going to heave her up or will she just lie down there all day.....what I'd give to be in the hire shop when they walk in, are there any webcams in there ? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And that right there is one of the main issues autistic people have with ABA..the over prompting and reliance on food (especially in this family!) :(

ABA has been compared to dog training by many people already...
I take no issue with prompting. I mean, there is nothing wrong with making her do some things and if prompting is what it takes, oh well. But the food reinforcer? If they really listened to Brandy, that would not be an issue. ABA is the same process most everyone uses with their children. Like giving a child an M&M when they start using the potty. Difference is, that tangible reinforcer then progresses to intangible- a verbal "Good job!", and then eventually- nothing.
A&P are simply so lazy, and so afraid of meltdowns that they never followed through to the end. I doubt she will ever figure it out now. And we know they are aware of this, by how often Asa tries to claim that they do not often use edible reinforcers, or will give a 10 minute lecture explaining why he did. In this case, ABA didnt fail her- they did. In my opinion anyway. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh and we will not be seeing Priscilla snow tubing.
Due to Covid, this resort is not offering tubing this year.
About the skiing tomorrow, I think it was to throw us off OR very poor planning on their part. Most of the ski lodges are booked up on the weekends already due to needing reservations and small capacity allowed.
So, it wouldn’t surprise me that they showed up, didn’t call and get reservations and get told that they can’t go ski until Monday.
Plus, anyone got time, check out their Wintergreen’s Facebook, TripAdvisor or even Google reviews.. I would never go to a place that had that many negative reviews, especially with an individual that will need accommodations. It was surprising to see that one person said that Wintergreen wouldn’t honor their military discount because booking is only online. I figured that is why they went there and wonder if they ran into the same issue, or like the individual that said it took multiple hours to check in?

Reactions: 14
Oh and we will not be seeing Priscilla snow tubing.
Due to Covid, this resort is not offering tubing this year.
About the skiing tomorrow, I think it was to throw us off OR very poor planning on their part. Most of the ski lodges are booked up on the weekends already due to needing reservations and small capacity allowed.
So, it wouldn’t surprise me that they showed up, didn’t call and get reservations and get told that they can’t go ski until Monday.
Plus, anyone got time, check out their Wintergreen’s Facebook, TripAdvisor or even Google reviews.. I would never go to a place that had that many negative reviews, especially with an individual that will need accommodations. It was surprising to see that one person said that Wintergreen wouldn’t honor their military discount because booking is only online. I figured that is why they went there and wonder if they ran into the same issue, or like the individual that said it took multiple hours to check in?
The bigger question about Wintergreen is whether or not they collect a security deposit big enough to cover the cost of replacing both the couch and the bed frame that A&P will be sleeping on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bigger question about Wintergreen is whether or not they collect a security deposit big enough to cover the cost of replacing both the couch and the bed frame that A&P will be sleeping on.
They are an older resort, so it probably needs replacing anyway but no, I don’t think the security deposit would be big enough to cover both.. One
or the other, maybe?

Reactions: 9
Some of the comments on the dcp Maas video.... these people are either mentally ill or intellectually challenged. No wonder they can swindle them out of money so easily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.