Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
And don’t forget that time they Crashed the Wee Family’s Disney vacation and they made everyone wear those vlog squad shirts.
Too bad they didn't copy John Brazee when he decided to take better care of himself and LOSE 100 POUNDS IN 6 MONTHS WITHOUT CHICKEN SHIT WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY. 6 months!! The things they copy can ve done with Abs money. Things that take commitment and a real effort to achieve they can't do. Even porking over $15,000/$20,000 to do it for them, she failed. (I meant forking over, but porking over works even better, lol.) They buy as much respit, and counseling, and babysitters, and expensive schooling and therapy and gadgets and everything else available to get Abby to improve and be somewhat normal, but she's hoing backwards....can't even potty train her or say "no" to her or vontrol her honking and pmeltdow because thst takes effort and comittment too and they are just too damn lazy. All the money in the world doesn't mean shit because they are lazy ass pigs that can't follow through with as anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Someone else has probably already commented on this but:

"We're not big fans of edible reinforcers."

W.T.F.??? Since when???????

P speaking to Abbie: "You don't have to have an edible reinforcer ALL the time, right?"

No, just the overwhelming majority of the time.

You bribe her and reward her with food ALL THE TIME. It's a primary reason why she's so food obsessed/driven!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Blasting

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas! It’s hard to keep up with their expert assessment of their child. Elope/no elope...etc
i have to say to throw in a spanner. I don’t see how they are going to discipline... she doesn’t understand. I think they need more disciple themselves. she is profoundly ID and severely autistic. Her behaviour is not helped by them taking her to places that are known to be sensory overloads for many people with and without autism. She is also unable to mute light/sounds because she cannot tolerate headphones/glasses.... but take her to a restaurant, stores etc to pretend there is mommy and me time. I think that was a first?
All they do us eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Stripe69

VIP Member
She is such a delusional bitch, you only have to see photos from this time last year to see she has regained practically all of it, why does she lie so barefaced, just admit you can’t stop eating fatty and yes I am overweight my self by a few pounds but I don’t lie about it, for people in other places that don’t like some of the things I say.

• Heart

NCMamaOfDoggos

She's gaine back what she lost or darn close to it

Exactly right!
Lurker mostly...🙋🏻‍♀️...LOVE the discussions here.

Has anyone else noticed she’s gotten so big, she’s stopped wearing her Apple Watch? 😳. I don’t watch their videos anymore and get my info here so I could be mistaken. Just something that’s caught my attention Thanks

• Heart

Blasting

Chatty Member
Do you guys think that they have already had Covid???? Their behaviour just really really really shocks me. I don’t care about them, I care about everyone they come into contact with including retail, restaurant and hospital & health care workers. How many trips have they had??

they don’t mention skiing in video but P. And mother’s bullshit selfish excuse, if it’s my last one blah blah blah. F’ing assholes

to me they represent the very very worst America has to offer.

• Heart

Justcheckingin

The weight loss surgery failed. Next step : Wire her jaw shut.
I don’t get how she’s saying she’s going to just maintain and not have a ‘diet’ be the focus of her life. (I’m paraphrasing...) Uh, Priss is still massively overweight and considered obese. I thought the whole WLS was to get healthy so she’d be around for Abbie for a long time? She’s still high risk even after losing the 105 lbs she claims to have lost. And she’s eating exactly the same. It is mind boggling that the leg humpers can continue to watch them and listen to all of these untruths. And I’m assuming a lot of these ‘fans’ continue to monetarily support them. Wow!

Again, I don’t care how much she weighs it’s the lies for me...

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
She continues to be as tone deaf and stupid as always.
"What can you buy with $21 these days?" Cause you know, she blows her nose on twenties. Lines Nala's litter box with twenties.
Many people would answer: food, clothing, medicine, gas, bus fare, houesehold items, etc. All the humpers had to say was "You look great!"
So who knows what the hell she is trying to sell now, but its too bad $21 cannot buy grace or humility. :(

View attachment 361770
She looks huge on this picture. Just likexwith everything, she couldn't follow through....gave up...no consistancy, another failure. So whats the next thing you are going to attempt HogBoss?

She looks huge on this picture. Just likexwith everything, she couldn't follow through....gave up...no consistancy, another failure. So whats the next thing you are going to attempt HogBoss?
There goes the modeling job she claimed some company wanted her for. Don't give up Pig. Omar the tent maker is hiring.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
I don’t get how she’s saying she’s going to just maintain and not have a ‘diet’ be the focus of her life. (I’m paraphrasing...) Uh, Priss is still massively overweight and considered obese. I thought the whole WLS was to get healthy so she’d be around for Abbie for a long time? She’s still high risk even after losing the 105 lbs she claims to have lost. And she’s eating exactly the same. It is mind boggling that the leg humpers can continue to watch them and listen to all of these untruths. And I’m assuming a lot of these ‘fans’ continue to monetarily support them. Wow!

Again, I don’t care how much she weighs it’s the lies for me...
Ya she's a pig. 🐷
I like the fact that we are all different sizes. It's the lies Big P.
She is a liar trying to show others with WLS that you can eat anything you want and still lose 105 pounds.
I don't care if she's fat. Big A is a fatty but never claimed to lose 105 pounds.
Piggy you need to be honest with yourself. You fucked up. It was harder than you thought. Get the balls to try again but this time don't claim you are doing it for Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kermy

VIP Member
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday
What do you mean you don't think we can ski or paddleboard or snowboard. We ARE THE MIGHTY MAASS FAMILY...our daughter is an inspiration to all and we are experts on EVERYTHING....jeez people get it right 🙄🤣

(Yes this is an oldie but goodie gif...no need to tell me 🙃)

• Haha
  • Heart