Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blasting

Chatty Member
My lovely son just went for a walk with me as he knows I haven’t walked for weeks. ❤❤Just had a look at some of the whooping 1.2k comments about toddler toys.. Interesting how Asa talks about her joy, age appropriateness etc re toddler toys. Yet we never ever see Abbie with toys. Like many have pointed out there is nothing in her family room, when she’s lucky she has found a piece of paper to play with and that was promptly taken from her. Most engaged toddlers have toys all over the family room to keep them happy & engaged. such b.s. don’t people watch with eyes open?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Exactly... he probably told her he couldn't get it for the money she had .... then bought it and took credit. Thus him saying she was just as surprised as his dad. Really makes me sick.

Then to just use the entire situation to give himself a pat on the back.... sorry Ass but you failed as a decent human a long time ago. All the internet praise is putting frosting on a pile if shit. Underneath it is still a steaming pile
And she looked so upset and was visibly shaking. The dad was consoling her because she was hurt...not surprised.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MarySusan59

We already knew Pris could not handle Abbie, I wonder if Asa uploaded this video as a jab at Pris. He wants all the humpers to know he is the only one that can handle Abbie. Crazy Nanny use to take her for burgers and everything was fine. I just don't understand why he felt the need to upload this video. Asa, we already know Pris is crap at parenting , but you are no better. You make a living off of your child's disability .

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
She continues to be as tone deaf and stupid as always.
"What can you buy with $21 these days?" Cause you know, she blows her nose on twenties. Lines Nala's litter box with twenties.
Many people would answer: food, clothing, medicine, gas, bus fare, houesehold items, etc. All the humpers had to say was "You look great!"
So who knows what the hell she is trying to sell now, but its too bad $21 cannot buy grace or humility. :(

View attachment 361770
Screenshot_20201227-181336_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I meant no offence maybe it's not exactly the same it's just how he has to go on about what a great giving person he is when he is nothing but a narcissistic pig who has to flaunt every little thing he does for someone it's always look at me look what I did ugh
Oh my...no offense taken by me....this was just the lowest thing. It truly bothered me to see his stepmother so upset, and being comforted by his father. Her health has been poor, she has a broken foot, I imagine she wanted to give her husband something special, and Asa just stole it from her. And obviously, even distraught, she was still gracious enough not to expose Asa's story or ruin her husbands gift. That shows so much character...my heart just broke for her.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
What an arrogant, insincere, thinks he knows it all prick.
I don't need a lecture from Babywipe, thanks lillib...love it, on the reason for the season
Oh and the Dunkin pants are too small and guess what..YOUR ASS IS BIG
Amen!!
He is going to need his own thread on tattle soon.
He's a man in the eyes of the law and I will treat him accordingly.

• Heart

akh141797

It’s so sad to see how disconnected Abbie is with Priscilla. Priscilla has no clue how to handle her own daughter. She has to call up Asa for help. I really believe Abbie can sense Priscilla’s disdain for her and that’s why she lashes out mostly at her. They’ve got to handle these bad behaviors. I don’t understand why they would want to live this way instead of trying to help Abbie and discipline her. Yes, it’s going to be hard at first, but Abbie needs to learn right from wrong. Such a sad situation to watch

• Heart

ExposingLiars

I have a rant to make about this eating out Christmas gift for P’s stepfather Wayne.
First I want to say that I have nothing against people going to expensive restaurants or any restaurant for that matter if they wish to do so under normal circumstances. But these idiots seem to have found every reason in the book to eat out as often as possible and then post it on social media. Then they get all passed off when they get criticized. Second always flaunting their highfaluting life, when we all know that the money comes from exploiting Abbie and selling MLM Slimelife and overpriced jewelry etc. to their Kool Aid drinking subscribers.

Out of curiosity I checked out this restaurant they went to (yes some of us Tattlers are very curious) first on their website (menu has no prices listed, so you know it’s expensive) then TripAdvisor. In the bad and poor review section people among other things talk about prices. Someone said $265.00 for 2 people, another mentioned they were suggested the specialty drink that turned out it cost $35.00 when they only wanted a $12.00 cocktail and one other guy had the $96.00 steak, which he said “was nothing special at ALL, don't waste your money. In fact, it wasn't even good for a regular steak!” These are just a few of examples of the so many comments. So you can only imagine what the bill was for these 4 hogs to fill their troughs. They throw money like it grows on trees 🌲 ( yes a tree called Abbie) while not giving a 💩 about his other daughter. Instead of eating out and endangering her parents to COVID, she could have cooked for him/them in her fantastic new kitchen that she was “SO EXCITED ABOUT”. She could have made him all his favorite foods including steak (isn’t she sponsored by Butcher box), which I’m sure he would have appreciated it just as much. But again just another excuse for her lazy ass to eat out. She must have thought “what can we get Wayne? We’ll take him out to eat and it will be a win, win situation for all of us”. I really hope Josh goes after them in 2021 for what they have done and are doing to Abbie, as they really do deserve it. By the way Cilla when you look in that mirror say the following: “Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the biggest scammer of all?” Rant over and out.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I'm going to have to disagree with you, the father has a house in Florida, and a house I believe in Virginia, I believe he has a farm too if I'm not mistaken, they have a mobile home, and I'm sure they have savings in the bank. They lived through the times where people saved money. So I'm positive that she had the money for the bike for her husband. She asked him to go out and pick out a bike for him because her foot is broken and she couldn't do it. Isaiah and Assa went to a few different bike shops (shown in the vlogs) to find the bike for the dad. That was a gift from the stepmom Donna. Assa took credit for it. There's no excuse.
This whole bike thing was so disgusting. Asshat first saying he would help the step mother buy the bike.. then he drops that and breaks his arm patting himself on the back for buying his dad the bike. The whole thing was so uncomfortable to watch. I cant think of any good explanation except he is a Narcissistic pig who did not care about his step mom.. or his Dads feelings.

Notice when he gave him the bike.. the step mom wasn't even out there. The Dad tried to act happy but it just seemed off and forced. What were those comments about diapers about? His 15 year old is in diapers and always will be..not something to laugh/joke about.

The knife present.. I think that was supposed to be Asshat's big present .. until he grabbed hold of the bike idea as he didn't want to be upstaged by step mom. Was that really the same knife that the military supplied his dad years ago?? I doubt it. Probably just a knife he dropped a lot of coin on.

• Heart

cathy77533

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas to my Tattler family! I hope you all have a great Holiday! It's just me, myself, and I this Christmas Eve and day! Our Governor begged us not to visit with people you don't live with! So, it's just me and my 7 fishes tonight, an Italian tradition! Tomorrow ham and all the sides, if we don't lose power! We got some bad weather heading our way! Stay safe y'all!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I just realized there has been another time jump. Yesterday was 3 days "before Christmas Eve" and today was Christmas Eve. I think they still held their Ugly Sweater Party and didnt show it. And the massive outdoor batch of Jambalaya- was that for the party or what? That was A LOT of Jambalaya, even by Maass standards.
Also, that middle room looks like shit now, all the "studio" shit, junk and knickknacks everywhere. Why not use her bedroom set-up anymore? She thinks shes Oprah I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hey ASSa,
Happy Holidays to You Moobie. Here is a necessary lesson you may want to incorporate into your Pig of a wife’s daily schedule. Seeing as she has already wiped her ass with $15K, and flushed it down the toilet in The Dumping Dungeon of Doom...this session is on me. Consider it a Christmas Present. 🎄
PS... Santa called...he said to tell Tinkerhog to keep her tusks off his cookies this year! 🐽😹🐽
A993ABFC-CD7F-462B-8D22-BFD9133996B1.jpeg

• Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday
If only something like this happens to them at the ski resort

• Haha
  • Heart

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
I love Newfie’s!! My Pyrenees is 155 pounds. I always wanted to get a Newfie but I’ve run out of animal space.

Up in Assad crack?
This was Sully a year ago. He wants to wish all of his mom's fellow Tattlers a very Merry ChristmasEve Eve from Virginia.
20200812_231929.jpg

Tonight's vlog:

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Yes, I agree,the embarssed, oh what to get Abbie, it’s soooo hard, (really toddler toys are super easy) oh yes it’s a tradition (WTF) that me and my mother always go shopping Xmas eve (b.s.) , no the kids never compare what they get, (duh) but we dropped 1k on junior and 100 bucks on the star of the show. I really don’t care, I just can’t stand them. She was prob happy with her toys.

he’s gonna
be posting like a bitch All week. 😂😂🤣🤣😂
What a complete and utter tosser he is, he can’t stand the limelight not being on him. The idea was his stepmother’s so he said and all of a sudden it was his idea, I have never seen a man who needs so much praise and attention, he is a short arse piece of scum.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Did anyone notice Asa’s dad’s wife and how badly she was shaking.
I felt bad for her and felt it would have been respectful for Asa to edit that out of the vlog.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
The Chinese food weighed heavy on me and will be my husband’s leftovers for a few days.
Eating chocolate and chips all day didn’t help either.
Tomorrow back on program!
I’m happy (and my stomach is too) that Christmas comes but once a year.

• Heart

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
......and just like Mama and Papa Pig, Hogsaiah chooses the late night hours to really blast his true colors to the YouTube followers. Sorry, not sorry Babywipe...you have earned Every. Single. Snout...all of them! Chubby Checker could have least given a shout out to his sister as she honked in the background!
Thank you for the new Paddle Board and Ski Trip, Abbie. ❤ Hogsaiah.
There ya go Moobs Jr., try it out and see if you can form these words. Best of luck to you!
#disgusted
View attachment 364553
What 19 year old does a gift haul from Xmas presents from Mommy and Daddy!

• Heart
  • Haha