Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Same.
That surgery isnt even close to a success. It will be TWO years in March. She should be at her ideal weight or very very close by now.
I never even thought much of her weight before the surgery. I mean sure, of course there were times like the tubing incident that I was mortified for her....but other than that, nope.
The constant lying about losing and exercising is annoying as hell, but what really gets me is that when she started losing, and indeed was looking MUCH better, her personality changed. She suddenly became a bitch....a faux manse, nouveau rich, super cute, MLM'ing, drunken Tik-Toking fool.
And even though shes regaining shes still a bitch. At this point she could be a sample size supermodel. She will always be ugly to me.
Agreed... at one point I felt for her. I have had a narcissist gaslighting ass in my life before. It almost killed me, literally. But after the surgery it's like the real her emerged from hiding... and once she felt some sort of power and control with the mlm recognition. It wasn't until they started "rebranding" her that she even pretended to give a shit about Abby (who everyone uses to make money.)

And you can't claim you are real and not fake.... and refer to your family as a "brand" at the same time.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Merry Christmas Tattlers! Maidengirl, Happy Birthday! Today was also my granddaughters 1st birthday!
That vlog- Holy crap.
My first thought is, they live their lives online. Why on earth did they not shop online?! And its a pandemic to boot. Every gift I bought was purchased on Amazon, and sent directly to my kids houses.

That juice was all over the car. If you look you can see it on the back of P's headrest too. I think she threw it at P to be honest.
Did anyone notice that when Asa said "People ask all the time how she will ever live on her own?" he didnt answer? Meaning he didnt say:
"She will be living with us, and then here with caregivers when we're gone." I've called BS on that stupid plan forever. I have ZERO doubt that by the time Abbie is 25 she will be in a home somewhere. And Im not slamming them for it. But they could be honest.

So she unbuckled everything. Asa is probably going to weld in some shoulder bar set-up like rollercoasters have.

And I know its been said, but the smothering fake affection and attention from P is too much. Its not sincere, and even Abbie knows its not sincere. Notice Mom of the Year isnt taking Abbie to bed. Asa is. And P said "and we got your 'jamas"- they were on P's shoulder. So yep, Asa is going to diaper her up and dress her for bed. P probably is to worn out to climb the stairs. And poor Asa- his shoulders are sore from editing. What a man lol. This is a guy who used to do manual labor. They better hope they are banking money because neither one of them would last a full day at any type of real job!!

• Heart

Mrsijustcant

She treats her like she’s special. I don’t know how else to say it. Obviously Abbie is special but to she takes it to the extremes with always screaming “Aren’t you excited Ab!?” Why does she have to be fucking excited every second. Why does she need to be hugged and kissed all the time.... because she’s autistic?

I agree with this. I think he likes to show Priscilla in a bad light to take the pressure off himself. Also I think he uses it as a way to be a savior.
I agree because he is a narcissist and he loves to make her look like shit but I also think how sad it is that she cannot handle one outing with her daughter without her backup it shows how little interest she has to learn to do these things by herself. Its like when Brandi comes over and you get the whole fake act that she is paying attention and trying to be the oh so involved mother .She has this idea in her head kind of like a southern belle that she has others to do the hard stuff while she demands hugs and kisses .I'm sure that Assa or I had to clean her car so no biggie .The money has made her believe all this is owed to her with little to no effort on her part.Trust me this is all for show they will try and fail to portray her as autism supermom but she just does not have it in her .Also with her cooking and bossbabe side hustles she is losing interest as she did with the wls she can't be bothered to learn how to cook properly or apply makeup or make an effort on the free peloton that most people would have been grateful for .All she wants is to go shopping eat out and have the leghumpers praise her .

• Heart

NursesRock!

Right, I knew I remembered them teaching them but I wasn't sure of the outcome and I never see them refer to colors when speaking to her which is why "green arrow" stood out to me.

I completely agree, however, I'm going to guess that P doesn't or can't wash HERSELF so good so maybe Abbie is better off with A doing it in the long run. Also, I don't think it should be Summer's responsibility. There is a line. She's not a licensed cna or hha nor is she paid to function in that role. I don't believe respite covers that type of care. Correct me if I'm wrong?
Didn't even think of that...good point. I have no idea about respite. I didn't know it didn't include personal hygiene care. I thought people certified for respite care were taught that like a HHA or CNA would. I know she showers her. But I agree about Summer if she isn't certified to do toileting. Thanks for your opinion. I love this site. It's one of only a few places I can vent and say what I'm thinking and share experiences and opinions without judgement or snarky comments back. I think we are like-minded since we are on here.

View attachment 357108Yes, I do. Apparently it’s the day that limelife clearances off all the holiday collections that undersold 🤣
yes Priscilla, we all don't live on our phones with our enormously huge long heads up our collective asses! Ur as dumb as a brick. Some of us are educated beyond SlimeLife U, well versed in basic knowledge of world history, can actually answer questions on Jeopardy even the final answer and we read books for pleasure and they aren't all Fiction...sorry guyths but was that too harsh?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi again guyths
Skipping the recap of the crap last vlog of 2020
I don't really care about what they bought for Christmas and I had enough of the fakey fakey lovey dovey happy families earlier so........
After all we all know the only one who got cheap gifts from Target is Abbie
I will live vicariously through what everyone else posts and say thank you in advance
If they keep their word...doubtful...recaps will resume in 2021 🙂

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Exactly... he probably told her he couldn't get it for the money she had .... then bought it and took credit. Thus him saying she was just as surprised as his dad. Really makes me sick.

Then to just use the entire situation to give himself a pat on the back.... sorry Ass but you failed as a decent human a long time ago. All the internet praise is putting frosting on a pile if shit. Underneath it is still a steaming pile
I had to watch again. I passively watch and don’t pay much attention. He is a vile excuse for a man. I can’t tell you how many times I have ordered or picked something up for someone and just let it ride. Poor Donna.

• Sad

MaidenX

VIP Member
The Leghumpers and their comments, WTH?!? What am I not seeing that they are SMH.
Abbie is almost 16, and they go on and on about her being a teenager why is it that they are just trying to teach her the clock bullshit?! When will they start potty training in her late 20’s? Every vlog is getting harder and harder to watch. They are so fake, I would love to be a fly on the wall with cameras off. Kinda have the feeling they aren’t so patient with Princess sweet girl Abbie especially Big Mama! LOL 🤮
Honestly I think when the camera is off there isn't much going on. P shuts down and tunes out... doing whatever and ignoring every living thing in the house. Half the time she looks like she is waiting for the vlog to be over so she can stop acting like she gives a shit about anything that isn't about her specifically. Ab is ignored and left to rock on the couch, bored, or doing her best to get attention or interaction until someone is tired of her and they get those night meds in her. Then they block her off into her room for the night. Who knows what Ass does other than creep around on the internet.

Unless there is some drama happening I would bet they all just ignore eachother. They just do things for content and play it up for the camera.

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They won't put her in a group home because she is their cash cow and every one of them milks it for every single cent they can get
They will eventually. This level of adoration and fandom wont last forever. Even the few that think Abbie is "so stinkin' cute" will not feel that way when she is in her 20's or older.
And I've always been honest about my opinion about it- I dont blame them. Its not a slam against Abbie, some people are not cut out to devote their entire lives to care for someone like Abbie, Im one of them. I may have felt differently when I was younger, but I just turned 50 and I feel 50 LOL. Ive raised my children. Using Abbie as the example, I'll say:
I no longer have the tolerance for noise- the yelling..??...hell no
I dont have the energy to constantly placate her and say "No" to food and rides 1,000x a day.
I dont have the energy to deal with toileting accidents and shredding, stripping naked, getting into things
I dont have the energy to worry every time we went somewhere I may have to chase her, or leave.
And biggest of all- no way would I at 50 (and older!) deal with being hit, pinched, kicked or bit.

I cant stand them, but in the interest of not being as fake as they are I can be honest and say nope, dont blame them.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Merry Christmas
Hope everyone enjoyed their day
Looks like the Maassives dropped an early present
It better be the only vlog...it's interrupting my long distance movie marathon already

1. 2 seconds in and already with the ma'am crap
2. Why doesn't Piggy do her hair....she says she does it all the time in the mom morning vlog
3. Stop with the cutesy talking to santa aww inducing crap...I am trying not to swear today but already these idiots are making it hard
4. Puke inducing "I love you so much" from Piggy...you know what that means....SHOT
5. Dang Abbie has wicked high arches
6. Love you....love you too 🤢🤮....yup really sincere
7. OMG with the oh so sickeningly sweet voice....JUST STOP PIGGY
8. Stop with the Santa crap....wait is this the shopping with her mother that was on Instagram that was a while ago🙄 or Christmas Eve....ah ok Christmas Eve
9. Dang that chin is huge
10. He is beyond insincere
11. She is too
12. What is with all the new freaking traditions
13. I wonder who the handicapped tag is for....her mom I would guess since I never noticed it before
14. Pushing Target again
15. Yup you're lushes
16. This is nauseating
17. So stupid waiting till major shopping Christmas Eve
18. Yea bets on how long before the new toys disappear
19.. the whole no peeking bull....Abbie really doesn't care
20. 7m20s....thar she blows
21. "Knows" about holidays...they really cannot make up their minds🙄
22. SHOT...screw the shot ... grab the bottle
23. Of course they must include Summer
24. Awwww look HogBoy and Asswipe bonding time
25. STFU HogBoy
26. Piggy with her family crap and HogBoy and Asswipe trying to be curtsey hip 🤢
27. This is so freaking stupid
28. All this crap will disappear by jan 1 never to be seen again
29. No she will never ride her bike on her own....even though the seat is a good idea
30. After the beep...stupid as usual
The End

• Heart
  • Haha

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
So I was thinking last year Percocetilla had New Year's Resolutions, so it might be a good time to have new ones for this year for the whole family.
🐷 - 1. Lose 50 pounds a month .......
in leftovers thrown out from the fridge
2. Become the best seller in the world......
or at least in Duval County/Jacksonville Florida whatever
3. Be the best mom....
to Isaiah of course and the other one
4. Eat out only 6 1/2 times a week
Assa - 1. Only one brand deal per week, I'm trying to go for 2 brand deals.
2. More filler and babble equals more unskippable ads.
3. Dunkin please sponsor us
4. Make more Abbie's Art, it's like printing money.
5. Make a friend, be less grumpy.
6. Show the family doing stuff in the car, where we going, what are we doing, we will never tell you. You guys are just happy seeing us living our best life, so get bent and be nice humans.
7. PODCAST - LMAO
Isaiah:
1. Make more videos of my friends from College, shoot more video of trees, drone shot for no reason, one-wheel footage and last but not least give advice and babble for at least 10 minutes. It's my job that's what I do.
2. Be condescending, snobbish, and downright rude.
Abbie:
1. Honk more, rock more, scream, ask for more donuts, ask for a snack.
2. Hey where did all my presents go?
3. Zaxby's Wendy's Dreamettes Zaxby's
Maverick:
1.Read a self-help book from Audible. Not sponsored.
2. Put my furry annoying sister on Craigslist, throw in a free cat if they come quick enough.
Sandy:
1. Read book on escaping from Audible. Not sponsored.
Nala:
1. I have nothing because I'm a cat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Honestly I think when the camera is off there isn't much going on. P shuts down and tunes out... doing whatever and ignoring every living thing in the house. Half the time she looks like she is waiting for the vlog to be over so she can stop acting like she gives a shit about anything that isn't about her specifically. Ab is ignored and left to rock on the couch, bored, or doing her best to get attention or interaction until someone is tired of her and they get those night meds in her. Then they block her off into her room for the night. Who knows what Ass does other than creep around on the internet.

Unless there is some drama happening I would bet they all just ignore eachother. They just do things for content and play it up for the camera.
I agree with this.
They often talk about Abbie's "attention seeking behaviors" and it seems she has a lot of them.
Now. Unless that term means something different in the IDD world than it does in NT world, my guess is that Abbie is often neglected.
They seem to toss her treats, say good job sweet girl, and pat her bottom when they give her "attention".
I believe that her 18 month old needs are not being met. Instead she's getting the needs of a 15 year old met and due to her profound IDD, she's all mixed up.
Let's face it. The money hungry hambeasts have failed her. She's the breadwinner and she must perform tricks for the camera. The rest of the time she's an afterthought.
There is little difference in how they treat their animals, IMO.
She is certainly Summer's pet.
Or something...

• Heart
  • Sad

Blasting

Chatty Member
Oh my I just went to see the brand of bike (ihink they run around $450 - he so should have told his step mom it was 99.00 and be done with it, and 2 things I didn’t notice that others pointed out:
1. His step mom did look very very sad.
2. Sandy was indeed caged while the family was gathered opening presents. Just watching. 😢😢Why didn’t they put her outside???? Makes me sick.

I am super sensitive to dogs right now. I lost my beloved pet to cancer on 1 December. I am grieving for him. I miss taking him for walks every single day, and to the park 3 times a week. I And everything about him. He was never caged. He was always part of Xmas fun. Please I know my tattler friends will want to send condolences (that could be presumptuous!!). Please please don’t as it just makes me cry. Xoxoxo

Also we have those speakers in our backyard, I wonder if they will just let Abs keep them or hook them up in which case they won’t be her toy to run around with.

On a roll here, (I love our club 😀😀. So last 2 posts on lipstick mamas page. Number of likes featuring Abbie 507, Number of likes featuring just Viruscilla 107. Who is selling the most Product? She should get 80% of all profits.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So, they are getting toe-clips for Abbies bike pedals. After everyone under the sun suggested them and he refused saying "Abbie would hate that." What an idiot.
I cant stand P. Its not in the Christmas spirit but just looking at her makes me angry lol. Everything she does annoys me. No Isaiah, you cant play a game, Santa is coming. Hey Abbie, I know you're pushing me away and pinching me, but let me smother you with my girth and fake sing-songy I love you's. She brings out my inner Grinch LOL

• Heart
  • Haha

Azora74

I was so disgusted to see 🐷 wait until xmas eve to buy abby gifts:mad:. Abby is such an afterthought to 🐷🐷. Also her constant " I love you SO much" is grading on my last nerve! It sounds fake as hell. Listen 🐷 you don't wait until xmas eve to buy gifts for someone you love SO much!!!! I betcha didn't wait last minute to buy your prize piglet Isiah gifts, or Assa, did you?

• Heart
  • Sad

Stripe69

VIP Member
Had a lovely Christmas, was able to see my beautiful grandchildren in the flesh for the first time in seven months, I have had a smile on my face ever since. Hope you all have a happy new year.❤❤

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I have never seen so much food!! How do they not get sick with all those sweets. I get nauseous just looking at it all.

Ski trip?? Wonder if they will VLOG it? Imagine A&P going down the mountain with Abbie honking all the way. They will probably stay inside and eat all day.

• Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Good God Cilly. You ruined that Prime Rib! It looks overdone and dry.
View attachment 360047
That prime rib may be one of the most offensive things I've seen on their silly little empire of social medias. Good freakin' lord. That's like $70 worth of beef ruined!!

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday!! We had a quiet day in, the children had a great time with their new gifts, and my house is a maze of stray wrapping paper and Pokemon cards but that's just fine. :giggle: Also. I did not destroy our dinner, unlike the self-proclaimed #momchef.

• Heart