Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whimsical

VIP Member
She's using a technique you will commonly find in posts/videos about how to take more flattering pictures (or minimize/hide a double chin.) You stretch out your neck kind of like a swan. See link here. Yes, it avoids showing how fat you are or displaying your double chin, but it can also look unnatural or like a flattering picture of a weird looking person or a person who doesn't look like themselves.
It says to pretend you have a peach under your chin when taking photos...now we know her secret!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ·:m

peach.jpg
Screenshot (2360).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

NursesRock!

Why did she include "buttered bread" on that list? Wow, what a gourmet addition to a meal. Buttered bread.
Prime Rib isn't my thing but growing up my Dad made It every Christmas. I'm SURE my parents saved half the year just to make Santa' visit successful πŸ˜‰ and to top it off he would pay $$$ and order his prime rib from the butcher. We would get excited. We weren't well off. Low end side of the middle class. My Dad was a roofer...hard-working proud man...miss him to pieces. He died 3 yrs ago. We have prime rib in his honor for Christmas dinner. And his dad was a chef at The Downtown Club in Center city philadelphia. He taught my Dad to cook like him...Cilla's looks dried out and hacked to pieces.
had to share...im sure we all miss our departed loved ones SOO much right now. Struggling a bit BUT MUCH LOVEto YOU ALL...Happy Belated Hanakah, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY Kwanza and to anyone else May God Bless us all and keep us safe. Xoxoxo

• Heart

Eiramsb

🎢HAVE A HOLLY JOWLLY CHRISTMASTH🎡🎢
View attachment 356490
🎢🎡I WANT A BUNCH OF XANAX BARS FOR CHRISTMAS...ONLY A COUPLE XANAX BARS WILL DO...🎡🎢
View attachment 356501

@tag123 Thanks for the magnificent new thread title! πŸŽ„β€πŸŽ„
β˜β˜β˜β˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜†β˜β˜β˜β˜

P's look of disdain towards A shows some truly crazy schtuff is happening behind the scenes.

20201222_100608.jpg

When P says "why you gotta be extra" BoyWonderBread doesn't look, or listen. I'm feeling some heavy tension in that room. Somethings definitely up in that household πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
No way will Priscilla ski. She cant even walk, let alone balance on skis. If she fell she isnt strong enough to get back up alone, and even with help would have to unfasten her skis first. And the amount they will spend on proper ski gear is laughable and disgusting- they live in Florida and I bet will never attempt to ski again.
Summer will be back by then, and they will make a huge production of Abbie: "Autistic Girl Skis!" and it will be Summer and Isaiah flanking Abbie as she honks down the learner slope with toddlers. I hope Im wrong, because if "grounding" is really an issue of hers as Asa says, she will not enjoy it at all.
We'll probably just see Asa and Isaiah flail about, while P eats treats and finds a spa.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Priss hasn’t learned anything from Brandy has she? Abbie acts up with Priss all the time because Abbie is smart enough to know Priss is a pushover and one can throw juice etc without any consequences. All one gets is I Love You Can You Give Me A Kiss ten times over six inches from Abbie’s face. Ugh

Is Priss truly this clueless after how many years of Brandy being there? Yes. Every time Priss is alone with Abbie, from the vlogs I’ve seen, Abbie acts up and I think she knows exactly what she’s doing. I can see in Abbie’s face a mischevious look. Priss needs a rehab session, alone, with Brandy. Good grief, she’s in a fantasy world comparing Abbie’s behavior to being a teen and made a lame comparison to Isaiah. Clueless.
Amen. P cant handle Abbie alone. Neither can Summer. Summer doesnt take her places often because they usually "cant go in." Thats why Summer isnt left alone with Abbie if A&P go out of town- she always has one of her friends, or Isaiah, or Big Candy Lorraine or someone to help.
Crazy Nanny could, and Becca can take her places solo. In my opinion, its because they were/are employees. Sure they are nice to Abbie but they dont put up with the BS from her, nor do they constantly smother her. Shes a client, not "their world" like Summers weirdo ass. Nanny burned out of there and didnt look back, Becca likes Abbie but she seems to like all the other kids she works with too.
I've only seen Asa and Isaiah take her somewhere solo a handful of times.

Merry Christmas from snowy Ohio! I hope everyone is feeling blessed and loved. ❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Yes, I agree,the embarssed, oh what to get Abbie, it’s soooo hard, (really toddler toys are super easy) oh yes it’s a tradition (WTF) that me and my mother always go shopping Xmas eve (b.s.) , no the kids never compare what they get, (duh) but we dropped 1k on junior and 100 bucks on the star of the show. I really don’t care, I just can’t stand them. She was prob happy with her toys.

he’s gonna
be posting like a bitch All week. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
"Making it emotionally harder" on his dad - what?

Just....WHAT?

I've read it a few times now and that doesn't make sense. How would getting a bike from Asshat's stepmom make things "emotionally hard" on his dad?

I'd love to hear his explanation for it. Really.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
🎢HAVE A HOLLY JOWLLY CHRISTMASTH🎡🎢
A61BC3B2-E322-4046-95B4-7E55522E70E1.jpeg

🎢🎡I WANT A BUNCH OF XANAX BARS FOR CHRISTMAS...ONLY A COUPLE XANAX BARS WILL DO...🎡🎢
7CF534C7-73B8-43B1-8A2D-6B5A4E76079F.jpeg

@tag123 Thanks for the magnificent new thread title! πŸŽ„β€πŸŽ„

• Haha
  • Sick

Kermy

VIP Member
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday

Please piggy do not join in the singing

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Anyone else think they will leave Ab and ThummbersEve home when they go skiing? That wouldn't surprise me. I would.
Nah. They will take her with.
They're spreading awareness - ie: dragging Abbie everywhere THEY want to go.
Can't leave the cash cow and side piece at home.
πŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Off the wall thought.... and hope I am wrong....but...

The nickytv/savocas just went skiing last weekend. Could be where the idea came from. I could see them flying to new york to go to the same resort (they have individual cabins there also) I could see the Maas trying to outdo them. Or even meet up with them up there.... ya know for content. If that happened I would hope they see who the Maasholes actually are and stop idolizing them and NOT join the autism vlog squad. You know Ass likes having people he can treat as lesser than him and he needs a subservient male to feed into his narcissism.

Just ironic that suddenly they talk about skiing a week after another autism family goes skiing.
Im not surprised. The whole "lets get Abbie a bike!" spawned from that family. Lauren painted her kitchen-suddenly they announce a whole remodel. Lauren and John announce they were excited to purchase their first ever deep freezer- Asa literally runs out and buys one for the garage. Kaidale always snacks on cuties and pretzel thins- suddenly Abbies eating apples and pretzels. Its constant.

• Heart
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I’m going to have the traditional Jewish Christmas tomorrow...takeout Chinese food! Yay!
Husband is not Jewish, but he enjoys the Chinese food tradition anyway.
Merry Christmas my Tattler friends.

• Heart
  • Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
I agree it was financial, but it wasnt HIS gift to give. Perhaps Donna wanted to save up and give it as a birthday or anniversary or Fathers Day gift? Asa just stole that from her, and as he admitted- he didnt even tell her he did it, she had to watch it all unfold. Im so flipping disgusted with him....I have to stop typing before I channel Samuel L Jackson! :mad:
Exactly... he probably told her he couldn't get it for the money she had .... then bought it and took credit. Thus him saying she was just as surprised as his dad. Really makes me sick.

Then to just use the entire situation to give himself a pat on the back.... sorry Ass but you failed as a decent human a long time ago. All the internet praise is putting frosting on a pile if shit. Underneath it is still a steaming pile

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
List, liar pants on fire. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
How scummy is it to take a gift some one else wanted to give.... then claim it as your own. Essentially taking a huge shit on his father's wife. I really hope his dad knows the truth behind this "gift."

• Heart