Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This article just moved me.... And then we have the likes of the Maassives hauling their FAT arses around a country with over 17 million people infected over 330,000 DEAD . What don't they understand ? Their smug attitude and we'll do what we like is really just UNBELIEVABLE. They SO need a reality check .....
Exactly. These people are like a nurse who was taking care of my mom who has Alzheimer's. She went to a party, a large one, with no mask. Dumbass posted pics! Well my mom tested positive because of her. Trust me, she no longer works there.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hey ! I'm also new to this thread. I've only just started watching fathering autism and it's pretty stressful to say the least. I have two kids who have austim .

So without being annoying as hell , what the main gripes of poeple ? So far it all seems very exploitive! But I'm only just starting !
For me, it's the lack of basic respect.
Talking about Abbie in front of her like she's not even there. I just absolutely hate that. If they insist on discussing issues in front of Abbie then include her in the conversation. Is it that bleeping hard?? It's demoralizing. Also,
Not apologizing for Abbie when she does something in public that is not a "social norm". I 100% think Abbie has a right to go anywhere in the community but if she touches somebody or something that's not hers, than apologize for her. BASIC RESPECT!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hogsaiah started vlogging for one main reason. 💲💲💲💲💲💲💲
Easy, quick money, He knew exactly what he was doing and WHY! He has watched his parents rake in the cash for years. He knew Abbie’s FA followers would subscribe to him as well. Just like we know his sarcastic behind likes to throw shade at his “haters”. You would have to spend your days in a desolate cave to not notice that tit!
My point is..Whether he is 19 or 49 he has made a conscience decision to be just like his hog ass POS parents and suck every bit he can off of Abbie’s disabilities as well. There ya have it...the rest is just speculation and hogwash. The young MAN is walking right in their footsteps, therefore he will get dragged just like the other Abbie parasites.
😉😉😉😉

well..well...more fitting than one could hope for.😹❤😹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I never said she said it was a cure, she didn’t read it, I know there’s no cure
That witch ain't got roseacha.
She's got herpes maybe.
And a whole host of other issues.
But not roseacha.
So she don't know tit "personally".
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Now I'm confused.
The rental was on a street that had the name of something spotted you put on a horse.
Vonhogs street starts with a B.
But yeah.
They rented from individuals not the VonHogs.
😂
Haha I have no idea... maybe it's not the place they moved from. A good chance lol not sure how I even saw it previously really. There was no date I saw so could have been forever ago.

Long story short... I am confused lol

Doesn't matter in the long run. Has wonder if it fed into Ass being so emotional about proving he was good enough and could take care if P in her parent's eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Easy, quick money, He knew exactly what he was doing and WHY! He has watched his parents rake in the cash for years. He knew Abbie’s FA followers would subscribe to him as well. Just like we know his sarcastic behind likes to throw shade at his “haters”. You would have to spend your days in a desolate cave to not notice that tit!
My point is..Whether he is 19 or 49 he has made a conscience decision to be just like his hog ass POS parents and suck every bit he can off of Abbie’s disabilities as well. There ya have it...the rest is just speculation and hogwash. The young MAN is walking right in their footsteps, therefore he will get dragged just like the other Abbie parasites.
😉😉😉😉

As a daughter raised by a Narcissist, I 100% Endorse this message!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For me, it's the lack of basic respect.
Talking about Abbie in front of her like she's not even there. I just absolutely hate that. If they insist on discussing issues in front of Abbie then include her in the conversation. Is it that bleeping hard?? It's demoralizing. Also,
Not apologizing for Abbie when she does something in public that is not a "social norm". I 100% think Abbie has a right to go anywhere in the community but if she touches somebody or something that's not hers, than apologize for her. BASIC RESPECT!
You're rignt .. an apology on Abbie's behalf is in order. Working with her on basic personal skills as well as social skills is definitely needed. Time and consistency are needed...neither of which anyone there seem to want to give....like her parents??? Asa??? Priscilla???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
During the Hard Day for Mom and Daughter vlog, starting @ 3:16:
Assa: "I'm buying my dad a bicycle for...I'm not buying my dad a bicycle for Christmas, my stepmother is buying my dad a bicycle for Christmas. But she broke her foot recently, she can't get out and she's also doesn't you know... she's not knowledgable on bicycles so I'm just gonna go buy one, pick it out, her present to..." Blah blah blah!!

So this was what he said pre Christmas vlog, then come Christmas day it's all, look what 'I' got you, 'I' picked this bike out, me, me, me. Not one mention about his stepmom wanting to get his stepdad the bike, now he gives that comment?

"She was just as surprised as he was because she didn't know about the bike. "

But I thought you were shopping on Christmas eve to help her out so she could give your dad a bike for Christmas? So how does she suddenly not know about the bike?

"Her health isn't well and rather than making it emotionally harder on my dad because he would have known she didn't have anything to do with it, I decided not to complicate things."

Wtf you on about Narc? "emotionally harder"?? Are. You. Serious.? Dude, you are so full of tit. YOU wanted the credit, the glory, YOU wanted to make YOURSELF feel good to fuel that Narcissistic Personality Disorder of yours.
You could have EASILY set up a video call and had her select something at the store, besides, I'm not sure why you couldn't have just said, this is from your wife and explained things. It's that easy. After all, aren't you always on about " being a good person?" "Doing good deeds." Etc. Etc. Etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had zero intention of ever helping his stepmom out and instead took her idea and ran with it. This is something Narcissists LOVE to do because they can't have any ideas of their own, let alone do something genuinely kind for another person. It's one of the many things they lack because they truly are pathetic soulless, compulsive lying ass holes.
And the dumbass doesn't know the difference between a bike for a female or male. Male bike has the top bar straight across.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think they will leave Ab and ThummbersEve home when they go skiing? That wouldn't surprise me. I would.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think they will leave Ab and ThummbersEve home when they go skiing? That wouldn't surprise me. I would.
Nah. They will take her with.
They're spreading awareness - ie: dragging Abbie everywhere THEY want to go.
Can't leave the cash cow and side piece at home.
😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thummbers Eve! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'd leave them home too, and I bet if Isaiah and P had a choice they would too, but Asa will insist on bringing the Princess to spread awareness.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
As a daughter raised by a Narcissist, I 100% Endorse this message!
Just like I said earlier...the time is coming when the three of them will be sitting in a huddle watching all their sponsors die out and subscriber/viewer lists dwindling as they sob & cry " What did we do wrong?" And what will happen to Abbie?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just like I said earlier...the time is coming when the three of them will be sitting in a huddle watching all their sponsors die out and subscriber/viewer lists dwindling as they sob & cry " What did we do wrong?" And what will happen to Abbie?!
May I ask what you mean, "what will happen to Abbie?" Im not following.....:unsure:

Reactions: 2
😉😉😉😉

Par’ass’ites is a perfect description of this clan! They are totally dependent on poor Abby!

• Heart
She has done this before can this be reported because I have rosacea and since I lost my insurance it has been effing awful .I happily wear masks everywhere I go not only because it's the right thing to do but people don't stare at my red ugly face .The thought that someone who has to deal with this like me and orders this based on what she said infuriates me because it's not going to help and will make it worse .Only a dermatologist can treat and prescribe what is needed .She should be ashamed of herself making these claims and taking advantage of yet more people.
Just a note that Rx strength Differin or adapalene gel is available over the counter and is a very useful rosacea treatment. It is available in my area for $12.00 a tube.

• Heart
Thummbers Eve! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'd leave them home too, and I bet if Isaiah and P had a choice they would too, but Asa will insist on bringing the Princess to spread awareness.
Honking and yeling...Eloping...Stealing food. Oh, wait, let's not forget having a meltdown! Yep...spreading awareness!

Reactions: 9
May I ask what you mean, "what will happen to Abbie?" Im not following.....:unsure:
(Just a guess) But that sentence would mean that since they would no longer have followers/subscribers, they wouldn’t have money and so therefore they would be freaking out over what would happen to Abbie (people may have to pay to put family members in homes too)
🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.