Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridiculous wearing that white, summer weight lace thing in the dead of winter. Not to mention those damn orthopedic sandals that are not dressy enough for an expensive restaurant.
Well, she may have money, but she cannot buy taste.
You know the old saying that happens to really fit for her.
“You can put lipstick on a pig 🐖 and it’s still a pig 🐷.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is obviously getting some HEAT from her pictures posted of the Christmas Meal with the parents .....and SO she should
I will not be tolerating? LOL she can’t speak

For the Tattlers in countries that celebrate "Boxing Day," is it normal to be more than just 12/26? She has been pushing this Boxing Day sale for almost a week now.. It seems she didn't get the message about making medical claims:
Wtf, does she not know Rosacea is strictly on the face? I want to ball her out so bad, especially on the social distancing, those selfish POS!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ok, it is really weird that she included Summer on their Christmas card. Seriously, if I were her parents, I would be pressuring her to start looking for her own place & another job.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I have a rant to make about this eating out Christmas gift for P’s stepfather Wayne.
First I want to say that I have nothing against people going to expensive restaurants or any restaurant for that matter if they wish to do so under normal circumstances. But these idiots seem to have found every reason in the book to eat out as often as possible and then post it on social media. Then they get all passed off when they get criticized. Second always flaunting their highfaluting life, when we all know that the money comes from exploiting Abbie and selling MLM Slimelife and overpriced jewelry etc. to their Kool Aid drinking subscribers.

Out of curiosity I checked out this restaurant they went to (yes some of us Tattlers are very curious) first on their website (menu has no prices listed, so you know it’s expensive) then TripAdvisor. In the bad and poor review section people among other things talk about prices. Someone said $265.00 for 2 people, another mentioned they were suggested the specialty drink that turned out it cost $35.00 when they only wanted a $12.00 cocktail and one other guy had the $96.00 steak, which he said “was nothing special at ALL, don't waste your money. In fact, it wasn't even good for a regular steak!” These are just a few of examples of the so many comments. So you can only imagine what the bill was for these 4 hogs to fill their troughs. They throw money like it grows on trees 🌲 ( yes a tree called Abbie) while not giving a 💩 about his other daughter. Instead of eating out and endangering her parents to COVID, she could have cooked for him/them in her fantastic new kitchen that she was “SO EXCITED ABOUT”. She could have made him all his favorite foods including steak (isn’t she sponsored by Butcher box), which I’m sure he would have appreciated it just as much. But again just another excuse for her lazy ass to eat out. She must have thought “what can we get Wayne? We’ll take him out to eat and it will be a win, win situation for all of us”. I really hope Josh goes after them in 2021 for what they have done and are doing to Abbie, as they really do deserve it. By the way Cilla when you look in that mirror say the following: “Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the biggest scammer of all?” Rant over and out.
Your absolutely right! Why not stay home ( be safe) and cooking in your brand new kitchen! I know quite a few ppl who have gone to Fla for vacation and very few ppl are wearing masks, it really is the whole state, I’m at a loss for words bc I just can’t believe it that ppl are that self centered

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.